getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Warning: Dangerous Thread. DO NOT OPEN! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260433)

IAmBob 05-10-2016 04:12 PM

Warning: Dangerous Thread. DO NOT OPEN!

Haha, sucks to be you! Really, can you not read the thread title?
Start by replying to this post right now: you must post below stating whether or not you looked at the spoiler (but don't reveal what it says if you did!!!) And you will also ask someone to punish you for being an idiot and opening the thread (not just the spoiler, the thread. Anyone reading this needs to do so). You only need to do one punishment you receive. Make sure you check and see their post, as if they saw yours, they automatically opened the thread.

You must now go the next two days without cumming. As well, you must edge at least twenty times in those two days. You must also spank yourself wherever it hurts most, as hard as you can, 10 times every (waking) hour. They do not need to be exactly on the hour (ex: the 1:00 spankings can be at 1:43) but they must be consecutive. Post here requesting a punishment if you fail to do so.
However, that is not the real danger of this thread. Everyone should be able to do that. The real danger lies in the spoiler below. Have you learned your lesson? Or will you click anyways? You really want to know, don't you?
Spoiler:
Wow. Still haven't learned a thing.
As punishment, you must contact someone currently online (or myself ;)), telling them they can be your master for two days. You must do everything they say, within limits (they can overturn above no cumming rule). If the first says no, that's 30 spanks, and you ask someone else. If they say no, 50 spanks, and you ask a third person. If they say no, lucky you! You're off the hook! But you must do an extra five edges (do not count towards the above 20) and must spank yourself 100 times. If someone does not answer within 12 hours, count that as a no.

The above spoiler too much for you? Contact me, and I may be kind and give you a personalized punishment instead. Or, I might make you follow it anyways ;)

Please be honest. This kind of thread only works if you don't cheat.

Harder than you thought?

Ronia 05-10-2016 04:37 PM

I looked at the spoiler so punish me

Zoeballs 05-10-2016 05:12 PM

I need a punishment for not being able to the the spankings every waking hour.

pussy lover 123 05-10-2016 05:19 PM

i want you to be my master... For two days... Limits are nothing illegal or that involves family

crazy4murdock 05-10-2016 07:19 PM

Please punish me for opening this thread

WedgieSissyVanessa 05-10-2016 08:40 PM

I looked at the spoiler

r.a Nicky 05-10-2016 08:44 PM

opened the thread and spoiler. Send punishment somebody

LilTinySub 05-10-2016 09:03 PM

I opened both, please punish me

Buffdave 05-10-2016 10:35 PM

Couldn't resist the temptation and opened the thread and spoiler. Now I must pay the price. Send me my punishment

tarabear 05-10-2016 11:23 PM

I couldn't resist the temptation and opened both the thread and spoiler. Now I must pay the price. Send me my punishment.

RayaS 05-10-2016 11:27 PM

This slave was stupid and opened the spolier

MeowKitty 05-10-2016 11:30 PM

oops

I guess i read both....

DylanDD 05-10-2016 11:47 PM

Thread and spoiler..

tarabear 05-10-2016 11:47 PM

I was stupid and looked at the spoiler. Now IAmBob is my master and I am his slave.

MeowKitty 05-11-2016 12:01 AM

I'm stupid and locked at the spoiler, due to this I'm now Bob's slave. Bob is now my master for the next 2 days and have full control over me.