getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dare for girls - Pee in a urinal! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54085)

Markbassplayer 08-13-2010 04:39 PM

Dare for girls - Pee in a urinal!

This is a silly, fun one. For girls only, of course--not sure what the corresponding version would be for guys.

The dare is, quite simply, to pee in a urinal in a men's bathroom.

Easy Version
Go in a bathroom when no guys are there, and squat over the urinal facing away from it.

More challenging
Go in a bathroom when no guys are there, and face the urinal to pee. Aim carefully.

Only for the daring
Do either of the above while there are guys in the bathroom.

Then, of course, come back here and make a report with all the pertinant details--how you felt, how nervous you were, how good your aim was.

Good luck!

slut4use 08-15-2010 06:53 PM

i did the MORE CHALLENGING i was so nervous...didnt know if someone was going to come in. i hurried along...i was facing the urinal...i was thinking should i stand or squat...i ended up squating and peeing like that. i made most of it in the urinal but then i heard someone outside so i hurried up and and ended up getting some on myself. This was an experience to remember.

Dice7 08-16-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slut4use (Post 318386)
i did the MORE CHALLENGING i was so nervous...didnt know if someone was going to come in. i hurried along...i was facing the urinal...i was thinking should i stand or squat...i ended up squating and peeing like that. i made most of it in the urinal but then i heard someone outside so i hurried up and and ended up getting some on myself. This was an experience to remember.

That would be so awesome to walk in on!!

Libwar 08-17-2010 01:45 AM

Lol, i've done this!
Was on a day out with friends and the ladies public toilets which are normally always open was locked, so i had to use the mens.
Me and 2 female friends went into the bathroom, one used the cubical but my friend and i was a little drunk and we used the urinals, then the council cleaner man (about 50) walked in.

sweetsong 08-17-2010 08:52 PM

I've peed in front of boys while using a squatty. Does that count?

Urinal seems too hard. :(

Markbassplayer 08-22-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetsong (Post 319365)
I've peed in front of boys while using a squatty. Does that count?

Urinal seems too hard. :(

Actually using a urinal is what makes it a challenge :)

Markbassplayer 08-29-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slut4use (Post 318386)

Nicely done. Next time try doing it standing!

Markbassplayer 09-15-2010 03:55 PM

Anyone else up for this? Or is it just too hard to do?

Noxcreatura 09-16-2010 07:25 PM

7 entries and 1612 views.. interesting. :P

anyways, I think in a biological sense it would be hard for girls to use urinal standing up.
The thrill is in the possibility of completing the dare with the quite a huge possibility of male walking in to do his 'deed' while the dare is being done. So that being said, unless the subject doing the dare is a bit of an exhibitionist or even close to it, it would be a slim chance of participating. Thus, giving us the result of entries and views as mentioned above.

Just a thought :D

Markbassplayer 09-19-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noxcreatura (Post 330874)
anyways, I think in a biological sense it would be hard for girls to use urinal standing up.

This is a good point--but it's also one of the reasons I posted this dare, since it is quite possible for a girl to pee standing up if she knows the technique. I was curious how many knew how to do it!

Alice 09-19-2010 04:36 PM

i've tried this, it resulted in a fail.... :p

timetoshine 09-19-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

i've tried this, it resulted in a fail....
do you mean fail as in you were caught, or fail as in you missed, and got it everywhere?

Markbassplayer 09-23-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice (Post 331967)
i've tried this, it resulted in a fail.... :p

Awwww....sorry to hear that :(

LSD4Kaylee 09-23-2010 04:45 PM

I pee'd in the boys urinal at school :)

Markbassplayer 10-05-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSD4Kaylee (Post 333594)
I pee'd in the boys urinal at school :)

Nicely done.....was it hard or easy to do?