getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Driving Exhibition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=40788)

LilyVonPseudonym 02-05-2010 03:39 PM

Driving Exhibition

This is one that occurred to me as I came back from Santa Barbara yesterday... I was taking the train back after 2 days of sleeping on a couch in my clothes, and I wanted nothing more to be naked as soon as possible.

The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

So as soon as I got to my car in the parking structure, as soon as I knew nobody was around to see, I slipped out of my panties, jeans and shoes and tossed them into the passenger seat. Then, feeling still... restricted, I pondered, looked around a lot more, and stripped out of my top. I sank into the driver's seat and started my car.

My only big scare was when some boys in a car next to me started honking and calling out of the window... I figured my only way of playing this off was to pretend not to notice them and turn into the next parking lot I saw. I put my top back on, deciding I'd keep it on until I got to the freeway, where nobody would be positioned right to see me.

I stayed naked until I pulled up to my street... I had got a phone call on the road from my mother, wondering when I would be home, and I had a suspicion she'd be out gardening, so I decided to play it safe and get dressed before I came up the driveway. I got lucky, there; she WAS gardening, and thus it was good I'd gotten dressed.

So, yeah, lot of fun. Give it a try!

irulan87 02-08-2010 10:56 AM

Sounds like a great idea Lily i'm probably going to try this pretty soon!

dragonator 02-08-2010 02:47 PM

just make sure not to drive a motorcycle while doing this dare lol

rhode64 02-09-2010 02:19 AM

did this

done this yesterday it was great went for a drive out of town naked even had a wank but did not come dont know if I was seen alot of lorries etc passed going the other way was gone quite a while was great.I always get a real buzz doing this.

jux 02-10-2010 10:14 AM

I do this ALOT, naked from the waist down. I love pulling up next to someone in my car and just gently wanking on a huge hard on and then seeing them look over and see me. It has only really bothered a few people, most people either laugh, give me a thumbs up, just sit and stare at "it" until the light turns green or they look, see whats going on and just look away. One lady rolled down her window, so i rolled mine down, and she was laughing and said "marry xmas!!" we talked while I was stroking it for what seemed to be the longest red light ever. She got an eyeful thats for sure!

publicflash 02-23-2010 09:33 AM

I have done the same even when my GF was driving. We drove approx. 180km on Saturday morning me fully naked. I'm sure several people saw me, but at least one looked into our car form a van (and had to have great view on me completely naked) and immediately pretending not to be watching - shame it was not a young girl :rolleyes:... it was fun anyhow ... I would like to try again though ...

publicflash 02-23-2010 09:37 AM

Yes, and I once drove bottom less thru the city - I stopped my car next to a tram on the traffic lights. There were 2 girls talking while one looked down through the glass doors and had to see me since she said something to the other girl and they both looked at me and start laughing :D It was so embarrassing, but I really enjoyed that ... :)

Starkist 04-25-2010 11:23 PM

Driving naked and being driven naked are among my favorites.

The last time I did this, my gf drove us out to get supper at a fast food drive-thru. She wouldn't let me wear anything, and I was belted up next to her on the front seat so that she could play with me easily. When the drive-thru girl saw me, she got her friend to take a look. My gf told them I was paying off a lost bet - a regular excuse, but it works(!).

randyguyuk 04-26-2010 05:09 AM

I have driven naked a couple of times. Once I got really horny so I masturbated. Pulling up at the traffic lights I saw this hot woman and blew my load! :D She looked in my direction when I did. hehe.

Boobs 04-29-2010 03:46 PM

I saw your dare and decided that this would be my first! However I modified a bit. ;)

This what I decided to do: I was to drive for a half hour around my town. For every traffic light I stopped at I would remove one article of clothing. I live in a small suburb. There are quite a few traffic lights. :)

Here is what I wore: A tight white T-shirt, a pair of short dark purple mesh shorts, a pair of running sneakers, knee-high ankle socks with black stripes, a dark purple bra, and a black thong.

I hopped in my car around 3:30, which I meant I was allowed to be back at my house at 4:00 pm. Wearing the outfit above, I set off on a random route through my semi-busy town. I was feeling a little nervous and very excited! When I saw the first traffic light ahead of me, my heart started to pound, even though the first item I had to take off didn't have to be something very revealing. But when I came close to the light it changed to green. I was a little disappointed but continued on my way. However, at the next light I came to I was not so lucky. It turned to red and I stopped. I reached down to take off my sneakers before the light changed to green. About five minutes passed before I hit my next red light. Still feeling a little shy I pulled off my socks and stuck them in the seat next to me. Not 2 minutes had passed before I hit my next red light. Feeling very nervous I pulled off my shorts and stuck them in the seat next to me. I continued this way for a while, hitting no stoplights but feeling more and more excited. At the next red light I came to I reached under my shirt, and unclasped my bra, letting my full boobs spill out. I stuck the bra on the seat next to me. Now I was riding in my car wearing only a sexy black thong and a tight white T-shirt with no bra. My T-shirt was almost see-through and was so tight it pressed my beautiful 36C's enough to make me start breathing pretty fast. You could see my nipples through my shirt and they started to get darker and harder. Now about 20 minutes had passed and I started to head home, hoping I wouldn't hit any more stoplights, and secretly praying I would. No such luck. I hit the last stoplight about 5 minutes from my house. I decided to take off the T-shirt. It wasn't hiding much anyways! Now my sexy, round boobs were completely exposed! The sunlight was coming through the window and warming them and it felt amazing. Feeling more confident, I rolled down the window and started to drive with one hand and with the other, play with my breasts. At least 3 cars passed. One carried a old lady who I don't think even noticed me. Another carried a group of children of about 13. The girl by the window oggled at me, then looked away, her face red. The last car that passed carried a guy of about my age. Who looked at me, did a double take, then honked the horn and called out his phone number to me, yelling "call me!" I pulled into my driveway feeling very proud of myself after my first dare!

kinkyukmale 05-01-2010 09:29 AM

I did this dare a few months ago. I came home from a friends house late one night and decided to pull up at the side of the road and strip off completely naked.

It was pretty dark but still such a thrill thinking someone in a higher up van or lorry might see me at some traffic lights.

I pulled onto the drive of my house and my heart was pounding, I was still naked. I sat there for a few moments considering my next move:

Do I dress in the car and go in the house as normal
Do I run from the car to the front door, still naked, clutching my clothes and get dressed in the porch.

I did the second option, having a good look round first to make sure no-one was coming and no cars were coming, it was an amazing thrill to run from the car to my house naked, wondering if I would make it without being seen.

I might have to try the drive thru option though, that sounds like fun. Can always use the excuse that I lost a bet and had to go get the food naked. See what reactions I get.

tcitycity 05-04-2010 01:15 AM

driving exhibition.

Wasnt actully mine but i was driving.

After other dares/games, my wife had to take a dare of going nude while we did some errands.

In this case I had a truck high enough that you couldnt see easily on a drivethru (still low enoguh to get thru).

Having kept her clothes at home (she didnt know that I keep a backup set hidden in case its really need), she was a bit nervous, but even so, still turned on.

With this I stopped by a local burgerking and got us some hamburgers and drinks and drove thru, but all the while she was fingering herself and when we got to drivethru, she started fiddling with my shorts and was giving me a bj during the payment of the order.

Even after this, of course remaining nude, we ended up going to a local area park that does have some seclusion.
Where we had our lunch and ended up making out right there.

Often we both will go nude when on longer trips, and at times stop along the way.

tcitycity 05-04-2010 01:19 AM

my own exhibition

driving only (as I used to be a streaker when i was teenager, till I moved).

Often when getting off work, I would strip or nearly strip (shirt only, sometimes button down was unbuttoned), goal was usually to get hard asap and possibly bust a load before i got home.

It was in reality pretty much everytime I would blowaload by then.

But the additional is that when doable i would exit the car still nude (sans shirt) to get into the apt. That was at times tricky as some of the girls I knew lived right there, and it was often that they are out admiring the nearby riverview.

Depending on who it was, I would stay nude, and that usually meant a upcoming visit.

Anjelen 05-04-2010 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyVonPseudonym (Post 232958)
The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>

SubMissChievous 05-04-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjelen (Post 269143)

Trust me.

<grin>

... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me :D

* grins in duo with Anjelen *

tcitycity 05-04-2010 11:50 AM

yep

we have seen others doing stuff like what we do, but we travel enough that it can be seen. if I didnt travel I think we would rarely if ever see it.

As it is, whenever wife or I pick up each other, the driver gets some.
Usualy im the driver so its always the case.

As it is, per the job Im usully in normal dress.
wife on the other hand, will usualy wear so little that at times if sweaty you can see everything, or for that matter, be able to strip quickly.
especially if we drive the car that has tinted windows, then she does strip always.
Wife will often find ways to wear as little as possible and has worn as little as a large scarf.
And at beachs, has litterally worn cusstom string bikinis and little else at times.

when traveling we often try to find secluded spots to do it outdoors, but it also depends on where we go.

bank 06-25-2010 11:51 AM

woW this is liek the most hotest and sexiest dare ive read so far! i wish my gf was as dearing as you :) i love it when chicks arent affraid to show there stuff :D

Quote:

Trust me.

<grin>

ya i see what u meen dude. maybe i shud become a truck driver ;)

archie21 06-25-2010 02:25 PM

Done this lots

I've done a lot of nude driving and incorporate it in my stories and blogs, like you, there is only the danger of getting prosecuted for indecent exposure and this adds to the kick but depending on when the drive takes place it's not so much of a problem.

tcitycity 06-26-2010 06:01 AM

true enough

true enough.
which is why if I actually am nude in car, i try to have a pair of swimshorts within reach and such that I can slip them on quickly.

Though I have had wife in car nude with no chance of slipping something on.

archie21 06-27-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcitycity (Post 295245)
true enough.
which is why if I actually am nude in car, i try to have a pair of swimshorts within reach and such that I can slip them on quickly.

Though I have had wife in car nude with no chance of slipping something on.

The last time my wife did full nude: I dared her to toss everything onto the back seat and to my amazement she did, normally she keeps something to cover her tits. Unfortunately since then she has under gone a change and she keeps her clothes tightly fastened and her sex drive has collapsed.

However she wasn't the first woman to get naked in my car but thats for another time or my blog I think.

BarefootAlien 06-29-2010 05:32 AM

Just did this this morning.

I drive my boyfriend to work every morning at 6am, so there's not a whole lot of traffic, and it's just past dawn on the way home. I was only wearing a yellow polo shirt and some bluish-grey cotton gym shorts, barefoot, no underwear, so as I waited to pull out of the parking lot, I pushed the shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Only thing was, I'd forgotten to take the car out of gear, so when I took my feet off the clutch and brake to get the shorts off I stalled my car. Kind of embarrassing...

Once I got on the highway, I took off my shirt too. I doubt anyone noticed, and it was an overcast morning, so all the cars around me were completely covered in glare, so I couldn't see inside. But... I had my windows down, so they could see me!

If anyone did though, they didn't give any indication. I even got out of my car naked when I got home, then got dressed standing next to it to walk inside. I live on a major street, so no streaking inside for me. *pouts*

I did leave the shorts loose and low though, so the weight of my wallet and keys made them slip down exposing my butt through the glass doors as I climbed the stairs, then I walked right out of them on the way down the hall to my door, pretending not to notice. I took my shirt back off and dropped it in front of my door, then went back naked past several neighbors' doors to get my shorts (and keys) so I could unlock my door to get inside.

My hands were shaking pretty badly though, and every little noise made me panic, so it took like, three tries to get my door unlocked! But nobody saw.

Was fun!

Starkist 06-30-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seran'el (Post 296628)
I did leave the shorts loose and low though, so the weight of my wallet and keys made them slip down exposing my butt through the glass doors as I climbed the stairs, then I walked right out of them on the way down the hall to my door, pretending not to notice. I took my shirt back off and dropped it in front of my door, then went back naked past several neighbors' doors to get my shorts (and keys) so I could unlock my door to get inside.

I like this. Keep it going!

tcitycity 07-01-2010 10:59 PM

wife drive again

in a effort to meet/exceed wifes goal of being nude for more than 14 days and doing stuff still (not just stay at home which she hasnt always done on these days).... I had her go get lunch from a drive up

As it is, she went to one that is easy enough to do this.

She had been fingering herself on the way there..and while there I was fingering her and continued it.

Fortuantely we both do this driveup deal and vary on whos driving.

It often leads to us getting off before we get back home.

At times in past, we would take the food and go to some secluded park and eat the food (usually both nude when possible).

This time however, she got off and did so again by rubing the hotdog she got and she took the hotdog (wasnt hot by now) and inserted it and used it like a dildo and then ate it...

We quickly got somewhere where I could lick down there and taste her chili.

archie21 07-08-2010 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seran'el (Post 296628)
I drive my boyfriend to work every morning at 6am, so there's not a whole lot of traffic, and it's just past dawn on the way home. I was only wearing a yellow polo shirt and some bluish-grey cotton gym shorts, barefoot, no underwear, so as I waited to pull out of the parking lot, I pushed the shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Only thing was, I'd forgotten to take the car out of gear, so when I took my feet off the clutch and brake to get the shorts off I stalled my car. Kind of embarrassing...

Once I got on the highway, I took off my shirt too. I doubt anyone noticed, and it was an overcast morning, so all the cars around me were completely covered in glare, so I couldn't see inside. But... I had my windows down, so they could see me!

If anyone did though, they didn't give any indication. I even got out of my car naked when I got home, then got dressed standing next to it to walk inside. I live on a major street, so no streaking inside for me. *pouts*

My hands were shaking pretty badly though, and every little noise made me panic, so it took like, three tries to get my door unlocked! But nobody saw.

Was fun!

Nice game... would you do it again a little later in the day?

archie21 07-08-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcitycity (Post 297909)
in a effort to meet/exceed wifes goal of being nude for more than 14 days and doing stuff still (not just stay at home which she hasnt always done on these days).... I had her go get lunch from a drive up

As it is, she went to one that is easy enough to do this.

She had been fingering herself on the way there..and while there I was fingering her and continued it.

Fortuantely we both do this driveup deal and vary on whos driving.

It often leads to us getting off before we get back home.

At times in past, we would take the food and go to some secluded park and eat the food (usually both nude when possible).

This time however, she got off and did so again by rubing the hotdog she got and she took the hotdog (wasnt hot by now) and inserted it and used it like a dildo and then ate it...

We quickly got somewhere where I could lick down there and taste her chili.

Fun and tasty..... mine has indicated she would like a little driving fun in the near future, so I might see what is on here by the time that journey arrives that I can give her to do.

And don't miss me out either.

tcitycity 08-02-2010 08:45 AM

weekend nude and drive

First time in a while, we were doing a nude/drive/weekend instead of our usual other dares we do often.

This weekend wife went fully nude (no coat even) even with the errands we might do, and on some errands she would stay in car, but on visiting friends (hers & mine) she woudl get out of car and go in with me,
usualy though with one of us chking in advance if it was cool to visit.

Most of our friends now what the potential is when we are around, and know about our dare usuals.

Pretty much at each friend, wife was getting so turned on, that she was pretty much masterbating at each stop, but I wouldnt allow her to cum till we stopped our errands and got back home, or near there.

She was getting groped at each visit (by guys and girls both)...
And with my aok, was getting eaten out or fucked on demand.

At least with one friends visit, wife got it from the couple (girl licked while guy fucked).

As it is, we nearly made it home, as wife was going so nuts that she wanted us to fuck asap, and so there was nice park on the way that has decent seclusion for fun.

We ended up fucking overall for a bit, and I ended up cumming in all 3 holes and i had to go ahead and put a towel down on the seat for us to get home.

Oh, this was during the day and currently very hot, so it was even more turnon as she was sweaty even in the nude.

We did end up getting a shower finally when we got home.

LilyVonPseudonym 08-04-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Trust me.

<grin>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe (Post 269245)
... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me :D

* grins in duo with Anjelen *

While I respect your right to grin, I'm not so foolish as to have forgotten these possibilities. I AM, however, forced to wonder what angles you're talking about... First, Anjelen, are you talking about seeing the driver, or passengers? Because typically, a truck driver on the LEFT side of the truck cab has trouble seeing a car driver on the left side of their vehicle, due to things like, I don't know, car roofs. I've sat in a truck and tried this with a couple of cars, and usually you really can't see anything as far as the driver's concerned below the waist.

As for bus passengers, yeah, they could probably see you. Hadn't occurred to me, because one really doesn't see too many people on buses around where I spend my days. But hey, what's the fun if there's no risk?

tcitycity 08-04-2010 11:53 AM

Its rare but depends on the vehicle

Ive had cars where its easy for a truck to see into it.

But thats partially why I like my truck, as its high enough up to remove the main problems of being nude in public... while still doable its often very illegal but in a truck its nearly impossible to tell.

gavinz 08-08-2010 03:13 AM

I did this yesterday. I pulled off the motorway into a service station and found a quiet corner to park. Then stripped off, and back onto the motorway. It felt really great being naked with people around, although reasonably safe.

Gavin

tcitycity 08-22-2010 07:25 AM

the usual

My wife loves to stroke me 'at times constantly'.

Whether Im driving or not she will usually give me a handjob....
Agremenet between us is that no matter what, once anything like this whether Im fingering her or her stroking me or giving me sex or bj, we dont stop except for safety and etc..

often she is pretending to be driving stickshift and is chaning my gears instead of the car.

Even this morning when we came home she was giving me a pretty good handjob even while I was driving, fortunatley in cruise control.

We did stop at a drivethru on the way home, and we were in a car that the attendant could litterally see whats happening.

Forunatley the attenddant was female and actualy nice looking.

My wife was working more furious than ever.

She was trying to time my orgasm to when the attendant would bring food.

As it is, i was so close I had assumed it would happen right before and that my wife would have the cum all over her hand.

I ended up having my orgasm right when the attendant gave us our food.

The attendant saw what wasgoing on.
And was watching intently at my pleasure.

You see by then, I was fully nude (though usually not always when driving or in car.

The attendant was really having fun, and forutnately there was nobody behind us, so my wife wend ahead and gave me a bj, mostly for show.

Fortunately this was early enoguh close to open that the girl was in fact the only person there, so she was fingering herself while watching us.

Finger licking good.

tcitycity 06-21-2011 06:59 AM

drivng again

Wife & my livein renter (female) & I are going on a road trip and we are in our 4th week of the trip.

A lot of what we do is that we drive as nude as possible depending on where we are at. Obviously some areas are not safe to be nude driving in.

But a lot of areas it doesnt matter...
Even so, the girls are often driving with me being in the middle unless one of us is sleeping or resting or similar.

Often the nondriver & I are doign stuff, but on occasion both girls will be jo'ing me and I stay hard for way too long at times.

We still try to find rest areas where we can really have fun.

Daring nemder 06-21-2011 08:08 PM

Gonna have to try this with friends one day I think.

slaveboy82 06-21-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyVonPseudonym (Post 232958)
This is one that occurred to me as I came back from Santa Barbara yesterday... I was taking the train back after 2 days of sleeping on a couch in my clothes, and I wanted nothing more to be naked as soon as possible.

So as soon as I got to my car in the parking structure, as soon as I knew nobody was around to see, I slipped out of my panties, jeans and shoes and tossed them into the passenger seat. Then, feeling still... restricted, I pondered, looked around a lot more, and stripped out of my top. I sank into the driver's seat and started my car.

My only big scare was when some boys in a car next to me started honking and calling out of the window... I figured my only way of playing this off was to pretend not to notice them and turn into the next parking lot I saw. I put my top back on, deciding I'd keep it on until I got to the freeway, where nobody would be positioned right to see me.

I stayed naked until I pulled up to my street... I had got a phone call on the road from my mother, wondering when I would be home, and I had a suspicion she'd be out gardening, so I decided to play it safe and get dressed before I came up the driveway. I got lucky, there; she WAS gardening, and thus it was good I'd gotten dressed.

So, yeah, lot of fun. Give it a try!

i hate to burst your bubble but truck drivers can see almost everything you are doing in your car. believe me i am one. i have seen lots of crazy things including women masturbating, blow jobs in progress women with no panties on under their skirts, etc etc.......
but that is fine if you want to give truck drivers a show we will not say a word to the cops just other truckers.

tcitycity 11-17-2011 10:16 AM

another drive trip

wife & I and our livin... went on a swimnming trip where we were going along the coast to swim as much as possible..

Per this we rarely wore cloths and were wearing as little as possible.
Both of the girls were often wearing string bikini's if they wore anything.

I wore very loose swimsuit when I was wearing stuff.

We were nude so much that we all got a tan ...

They kept me hard often enough that for once I was in full nutty mode of wanting sex all the time. Forutnately our live in can actually ride me while in the truck as she is small enough that we can do stuff while wife is driving.

In the trip we actually did do at least one driveup where we remained nude and got food to go... while others it wasnt a good idea but we were naked enough that one could see me nude if they worked at it.

martinica 11-17-2011 11:42 AM

lol; this is so cool :)

tcitycity 01-20-2013 06:09 PM

nowadays

we have a new livein per the previous finally finished grad school and etc and got a great job on east coast... and we are friends with her if she visits in our area or visaversa.

our new livin is a friend of hers in fact, so our expections (wife & I) are high that she will be similar.

Per my new work, we are doing well, but occasionally we get busy enough that we are down a car at times.

Anyway the live-in came to pick me up...and though its a truck its hard to see in unless you too are in a truck.

Per this she was actually fully nude (we have done stuff with her before so I wasnt surprised).
Even cooler was she had no spare clothes in the vehicle as justincase.

Fortunately where we live its easy to get to&from my place to workplace and not have huge traffic at times.

I look forward to seeing more of her in future, possibly in future road trips we may be doing soon.

randyguyuk 01-23-2013 01:48 AM

I did a driving dare in the late summer...

It was around 8:30in the evening.

I drove to a car park and had to strip naked, so took off my trainers, socks, shorts, underwear and t shirt. Putting them into a bag.

I then had to leave the bag in the car park. So I slipped out of the car and put it on the kerb. I then had to drive to somewhere 30 mins away.

As I pulled out of the car park I was a little excited and turned on... as not got any clothes as back up in the car. If anyone happened to look in the bag or take it I would have had no way of explaining it when I got home.

I then drove off... At one point a police car started to follow me... that was worrying as I was driving completely naked... I just hoped they didn't decide to do a stop check.

After my 30 mins of driving. I had to get out of the car and masturbate till I cum. I wasn't allowed to get back into the car until I had done so. Also had to close my eyes so I couldn't see who or what car was coming. Lucky it was in a layby on a fairly fast road. I stood and cum very quickly due to the excitement and risk of getting caught. I then hopped back into the car and drove back to wear I left my clothes. I hoped no one had taken them as the car park is normally used for boy racer meets. There wasn't anyone about when I got back so I retrieved my clothes and got re-dressed.

It was really good fun.

My girlfriend said to me about anyone playing with you while in the car driving or as a passenger. I said no... something for us to do in the summer ;) so looking forward to that!

There some great stories on this thread. Keep them coming.

I am waiting for the weather to turn a bit warmer before doing this again... however, I have got to take my girlfriend to work early in the morning when it is still dark on friday... I wonder if I could get away with a naked drive and masturbate on the way home with the heating on........

tcitycity 11-06-2013 06:29 PM

nowadays

Nowadays, my sisnlaw now lives with me & the wife fulltime..
A lot of life issues happened to her so she is now living with us and sharing the bills and in fact our bed...

But ultimiltey what is shared is me among both of them.
Per my truck we often go places together and in fact go to drive in movies reasonably often.

Most recently and often, i will sit in the middle often nude
and once we are in the drivein and parked, we all strip but will be nude till one of us needs to get food (rare as we bring our own), or bathroom.

dale 11-10-2013 07:47 PM

i have done this quit a few times.i would drive around the city in just a t shirt rest of my cloths in back seat of van.scary times when a cop car would pull up side of me. this happened a couple of times. but never got caught.i would drive the busiest streets in town. its alot of fun.

Nakedwriter 11-18-2013 08:51 PM

I was on the fence about this, so to force myself to do it, I got in my car nude with nothing to cover. While driving, I noticed only one car that may have noriced my nudity, but other than that it was fun