getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's the best dare you ever got (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416282)

Mreow 07-15-2022 01:38 PM

What's the best dare you ever got

Simple as that, tell us what's the most enjoyable dare(s) you ever received :D

SinfulSav 07-15-2022 01:44 PM

Had to wear a tiny skirt, high heels and a low cut top and walk around downtown. My task was to flash random men and ask if they wanted a blowjob. I couldn't stop until I had given 10 bjs to strangers. I had to record each one as proof. I still get wet remembering it :p

LessAwful 07-17-2022 02:12 PM

A difficult but good question.

Haven't done much receiving in a while, and while those have been fun, they don't land in the top category of single dares.

Of those I recall, I think a good candidate for best one was when I was dared to perform some amount of edges, followed by masturbating with a plug in and thanking the person who dared me, out loud, during the orgasm.

Not all that complicated really, but was a lot of fun, the context for the dare was good (I enjoyed playing with that person), was quick enough to do, and what made it stick in my mind was just how effective the out-loud thank-you was at making me feel suuuuper subby, which I rarely do. ;)

rhl 07-24-2022 08:24 PM

Dang I was so nervous at first.
I'm in a park, at the side of an open field. It is about 11 PM
I set my time delay lock for 5 minutes.
Get undressed by a very lit bench. Walk over to a light pole, I'm not in the light, I'm naked, I stand with my back to the pole. I put a blindfold on, I put my arms around the pole. The padlock goes through the shackles. I then lock the padlock. 4 one second ticks, then a solid beep. This solid beep is telling me that I'm trapped for 5 minutes.

Yes I was very nervous at first, but injured it so much, I've done it again, increasing the time.

alex_af1996 02-05-2024 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mreow (Post 4818278)
Simple as that, tell us what's the most enjoyable dare(s) you ever received :D

Tying myself spread eagle on my bed. I used the rope to tie both ankles and my cock securely
My online mistress left me like it for 3 hours (she may have forgotten me) but in that time I was so horny I was going through the shopping list she sent me and ordered so many toys and stuff she told me to get for her to use on me.

I had packages turning up every other day for a fortnight

It was basic but also started me enjoying my time as sub and obeying her until she told me to untie

szmata 02-06-2024 06:22 AM

Me and my friends are quite into BDSM. We often play truth or dare at parties.
We often play truth or dare at parties.
Therefore, I could go on for a long time, but my top 3 are:

1. I picked a friend who always embarrasses me a bit. And the task was for her to fuck me in the mouth with a dildo. I agreed. And she gave me a real facefucking. I was covered in saliva and she was mocking me. There were a few other people at the party. So it was super humiliating for me. But also very exciting. When I think about it, it gives me chills.
2. Spitting in my mouth by a girl.
3. serving others (kind of like a waiter)

exhib1 02-08-2024 03:34 PM

Best Dare, having to walk along a River in countryside nude for 15mins. Was a Great feeling.
Never knowing if I was going to be seen by other walkers.

No real risky but a fun thriling walk.