getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] The Halloween Wedgies (With bonus wedgie game) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=116060)

wedgiedares110 08-17-2012 11:45 AM

The Halloween Wedgies (With bonus wedgie game)

Okay, just so you know, while this is a fictional story, it is still realistic, unlike some that have been posted. Also, I know it is not Halloween, but this will be on-going for a while, plus I might make multiple stories with the same characters, to where it is a small series. The story will begin in my next post, but here are some other things for you to know: This is also a game in a way. Almost everytime a character gets any sort of wedgie, I will mark it at the bottom of each post. Anyone who accuratley makes a video or picture of this wedgie and sends it to me (message me when you have it done so I can give you my email, since you can't send pictures on getdare) gets to choose what happens next in the story from a few options.

Starting Character Information
(Please note that these are only the main characters, other characters will come into play, and you might get to know what things are like from their view every now and then. You will also find out other things about the characters later.)

Main characters are a group of High School Freshmen. They all find wedgies fun. And most of them find them kind of sexy. They don't really go to extremes with the wedgies, but they do like to play games of Truth or Dare, mainly focusing on wedgies in the game. Or sometimes they will just do wedgie games instead.
1. Josh- Unofficial leader of the group. Is dating Kenzie.
2. Kenzie- Not bossy, but still kind of the one in charge of the girls.
3. Lindsey- Is head cheerleader at school, but hangs out with these friends instead of the other cheerleaders. Has a crush on Brandon. Thinks Elliot is annoying.
4. Brandon- The most athletic in the group. Josh's best friend.
5./6. Milton and Bailey- They are both really dorky, in fact, in the eyes of the popular people at school (except for the ones like Lindsey and Brandon who they are friends with) they are complete nerds. They have a crushes on each other, which everyone knows about (it's pretty obvious), except for them.
7. Elliot- A total goofball. He thinks he is a lot cooler than he really is. Has a crush on Lindsey.
8. Megan- While most of the group finds wedgies sexy, she finds them sexier than any other girls do. She isn't obsessed with wedgies, but she really gets into them (or rather, they get into her. (I know that was a bad pun).

The story will start in the next post. Stay tuned (By "stay tuned" I mean you might want to subscribe to the thread).

wedgiedares110 08-17-2012 01:35 PM

Part 1

(Please read character information) The story takes place in a small town around Halloween. In the town, the school kids are given a week off for Halloween, because the town does a lot for Halloween, like parades and contests and two full nights of trick-or-treating. The story focuses on a group of 8 Highschool Freshmen (4 Boys and 4 Girls) who all like wedgies and wedgie games. They are not the only kids at school who like to do wedgie stuff though. But the others will be talked about later...

The group was hanging out outside at Josh's house tonight. It was about 7:00 PM, and it was the 29th of October. The town's first night of trick-or-treating was tomorrow. All week so far, they had been hanging out doing pretty ordinary stuff, and doing a few games of truth or dare like they usually did. They were playing again tonight, and so far only to turns had gone by. Both of them were truths. They'd known each other for several years, so truths in Truth or Dare for them were usually about current stuff. All they knew so far tonight is that Milton was wearing blue breifs, and that Kenzie didn't have a bra on underneath her shirt. This was no surprise, because she usually didn't wear one to their wedgie games anymore, because of a brutal bra connection wedgie she had gotten in a game last January.
"Dare" said Lindsey.
"All right, since it's the first dare of the night, we'll make it a good one." said Megan. "Let Kenzie give you a shoulder-wedgie and then pull your own pants down. Wedgie stays in until next turn, pants down for two turns."
Lindsey groaned. While she was of course used to wedgies, she still knew that this was gonna hurt. Especially in the undies she had on.
"Ooh nice thong Lindsey!" Said Kenzie as she slowly pulled out Lindsey's little pink thong (Lindsey had a habit of accidently shrinking clothes when she washed them, so many pairs of her underpants were a little to tiny). "Hope nothing HAPPENS to it!" She pulled up on the sides hard as she said "happens". While they all saw each other's underwear and wedgied each other all the time, it was hard to resist putting on a mocking voice like that sometimes.
Lindsey gave a little squeal as Kenzie pulled the waist band over her shoulders.
"So you guys all ready for tomorrow night?" Josh asked as Lindsey started unzipping her jeans.
"Yeah, but I'm gonna wait to put on my costume." Said Kenzie. They all laughed a little bit as Lindsey let out another squeal trying to bend over to pull her pants down.
They were planning to meet up in the park the next night for a wedgie dare game wearing their Halloween costumes. Then they were going to head on over to the giant Haunted house that the middle school was being turned into.
"All right, Brandon, your turn." Megan said. "Lindsey's taking too long to pants herself."
"Can't you do it instead? It hurts to bend over!" Said Lindsey.
"Truth" Said Brandon, though nobody was paying attention.
"No you have to do it yourself. And it's supposed to hurt!" Said Megan with a chuckle.
"Fine..." Lindsey with to bend forward quickly, but the underwear went further in when she did, and she stood up straight with a yelp. But she stood up so quickly that it pulled on the front of the thong. She bent over in pain again.
"Look like someone's got a rocking chair wedgie!" Said Kenzie with a laugh.
While Lindsey kept bending forward and back in pain, Milton decided to go back to the conversation.
"So what was your costume gonna be tomorrow again, Brandon?"
"Superman. All right your turn Bailey." Lindsey got control of herself again and stood up straight slowly.
"Huh?" Said Milton as Lindsey bent forward slowly again. She had her pants around her ankles, but Meagan had just motioned to her that she had to take them off all the way.
"I already said Truth." Said Brandon
They all started laughing as they realized how Brandon managed to avoid saying a real truth. But they sunddenly stopped. They could hear a large popping noise. They all looked at Lindsey. She was touching her toes now, trying to get her feet out of the leg holes without tripping when suddenly...
"RRRRRRRIIIIIPPPPP!"
Here thong had ripped clean off. The back part of it was still wedged deep in here butt-crack, which was now completely visible, but as she stoof there bent over, frozen between pain and embarrassment, the front part fell off. The others all started laughing uncontrollably, as she quickly crossed her legs and put her hands over her crotch. Her face turned bright red with embarrassment as she ran over to her bag, her completely bare butt facing the others, with the little peice of pink (now slightly brown is spots) material that used to be the back of her thong still stick out between her butt-cheeks.

End of Part 1. If you are playing along with the game that goes along, (see starting post for info) the wedgie you can do is this: You must be a girl. Find a pink thong that is too small for you, and do the wedgie EXACTLY how Lindsey did in the story. Remember, send me a message saying you did it, and then the picture or video (I'll give you my email via message) and you get to pick a choice of what happens in the story next.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions are appreciated.
Part 2 coming soon!

wedgiedares110 08-18-2012 10:41 AM

Part 2

Lucky for Lindsey, the group played Truth or Dare and wedgie games so often that they usually each brought extra clothes, especially spare pairs of underwear. So while Lindsey changed into a new pair of panties, they continued the game.
"All right Bailey, your turn." Said Megan
"Dare"
"Looks like someone is being brave." Said Elliot. Normally in Truth or Dare Bailey had a habit of picking Truth for the first few turns, so that all the hard dare ideas were used up, that way she got an easy one while people were thinking of other good dares. This time though, she thought that since she was wearing a thong (she prefered to wear granny panties, but she had a reason not to tonight), if she got a sexy type of wedgie, Milton might like it.
"Well, here is a good one." Said Megan with a smile. She knew that Bailey's plan to seem sexy for Milton (she had seen the thong, and knew that there was only one reason Bailey would wear one), and while she was Bailey's friend, she couldn't help but try to mess with the plan. Besides, it was obvious (to everyone but Bailey) that Milton already liked Bailey, so Bailey's plan was really not needed.
"Take off your pants and undies over in the other room wear Lindsey is changing, let Elliot go through your bag, and let him pick out any and as many of the pairs of underwear you have for you to wear. Then let me give you a wedgie."
Bailey groaned. So much for her plan. Her only chance now would be if Eilliot picked the thong she was wearing. Then she had to hope Megan didn't rip it before it could be used for a more ideal wedgie.
Bailey got up to go change out of her thong and jeans, when Lindsey came in again, still bright red in the face for some reason. Then they noticed why she was still so embarrassed.
"I think there was a mix up at my house with the laundry. I got my little sister's underwear by mistake." She was wear a little bright pink pair of "Hello Kitty" panties.
A couple of the guys and Megan started laughing a bit. Lindsey's cheeks turned even redder.
"Can I PLEASE put my pants on now?" Lindsey begged.
"No, sorry." Megan said, still laughing a little. "You had to wait two of your turns, remember?"
Bailey went to go change. Milton got her bag and started looking through it. Once Bailey was naked from the waist down, she through the thong out the door to Milton, who was waiting in the hallway. He tossed a pair of underwear back in from her bag. Bailey groaned again. "Oh, no... of all the choices in the bag... why did I bring it with me tonight?"
End of part 2.

What did Bailey bring by mistake? Why did Milton choose it? Will anyone ever comment on this story? Why am I asking so many retorical questions? Find out the answers to half of these in part 3!

wedgiedares110 08-18-2012 11:37 AM

Part 3

Bailey sighed. It was her bikini bottom. Now, to most people this wouldn't seem like a big deal. But the problem was, she only one had one bikini, and her costume tomorrow was a beach babe. If Megan game her a ripping wedgie in this (She knew Megan probably would, just in case she still had the thong on and it was obvious she knew Megan's plan, and she knew Megan had seen the thong, because she had said "Nice thong Bailey. Feeling sexy tonight for Milton?" earlier when ever Bailey was bent over tying her shoe.), she would have to change her costume. Sure she could just wear a pair of underpants as a bikini bottom instead, but she hadn't done laundry in a while, so almost all her undies had brown streaks in them from wedgies (she never seemed to wipe deep enough to prevent this). The only clean underwear she had left was a few pairs of women's tighty-whities. So if she didn't do something, she was going to look like a total nerd in front of Milton tomorrow. She changed into the bikini, and decided to just hope for the best. Maybe Megan would be nice and not give her to bad a wedgie. She put her jeans on again and went back to Josh's room.
"Oh, hey Bailey! You took a while." Said Megan
"Yeah you missed Eilliot's truth of admitting he watched me change into my bikini when we went swimming last week." Said Lindsey
Bailey looked at Eilliot. Or rather looked at his tighty-whities over his face in the atomic wedgie he was trying to get out of. Apparently Lindsey didn't appreciate peeping.
"And you missed Josh's truth that he has never beat me in a wedgie fight." Said Kenzie with a grin.
"Ready for your wedgie Bailey?" Said Megan, who was grinning now too. She didn't look like she was going to be nice with the wedgie.
Bailey walked to the middle of the room.
Megan stood up. "Still wearing that thong?" Megan asked with a whisper in Bailey's ear.
Bailey's eyes widened. Megan thought she was still wearing the thong! (It made sense really, because it seemed more like Eilliot to pick the sexiest underwear possible, but this time he didn't.) Bailey opened her mouth to say no, but then...
"EEee!"
Bailey couldn't help but let out a little squeal. Megan was stronger than she looked, and had quickly lifted Bailey off the ground. She lifted higher. Bailey instinctivly grabbed at her but. Wanting to take the wedgie out. But it was so deep now (and getting deeper) she couldn't even feel any of it outside of her butt-crack. The others were snickering now (even Elliot, and his vision was still blocked but tighty-whities and tears of pain).
Bailey looked at Megan. It was obvious now that she wasn't wearing the thong. But Megan wasn't looking! She had her eyes closed tight out trying so hard to lift Bailey higher (Bailey was read a foot above the ground). Bailey started to panic. Then she started to hear something. A slight popping sound. The same one from earlier. The others stopped laughing and just grinned. Waiting for the inevitable to happen.
"Here it comes!" Said Josh
Then after a few more pops...
RRRIIPPP!
Bailey jerked towards the ground a bit. Pop. pippop. POP.
RRRRRIIIPPPP!!!
She was on the ground.
"Oh, I guess you weren't still wearing it." Said Megan with surprise "Oh well! My turn I guess!"
End of part 3.

This time for those of you willing to do the game that goes along (see first post), The wedgie you can do and send in is one just like Bailey's (Girl, jeans, bikini bottom, ripping wedgie). Or Elliot's (Guy or Girl, Tighty-Whities, Atomic for about 5 minutes). Remember, send it in and you get to choose something happens in the story.
Part 4 soon.

MattInPanties 08-18-2012 11:57 AM

I'm loving the story so far, mostly because I am a huge fan of wedgies!
Ill go do the atomic wedgie for you now, no tighty whities so ill use a gray pair. I love the idea of doing the in story wedgies.

wedgied 08-18-2012 01:50 PM

Nice Story - I can't wait for the next chapter!

HHHobo 08-20-2012 06:15 AM

Love your story. Keep it going.

wedgiedares110 08-22-2012 03:15 PM

"Dare."
"I got a good one for you Megan." Said Bailey. She was absolutely furious at Megan now. She was definatley going to get her back good. "Since you've been giving most of the dares tonight, I think you deserve some serious payback from us all."
At this moment Eilliot finally got out of his atomic wedgie.
"All right, what is it?" Said Megan. While she was used to most kinds of wedgies, she was starting to get a bit worried with the way Bailey was talking. She knew that whetever was coming was going to hurt. She still figured she would go with it though. She really had been a bit harsh so far on the dares, and revenge always made the game more interesting.
"First, we all go into the bathroom. Then you stand in the shower. Then I give you a wedgie. Then we each take turns yanking the wedgie until you wet your yourself. And I don't mean you dribble a bit in your undies. You have to flat out soak pants."
"That sounds just a BIT painful..." Megan said with a nervous chuckle.
"And embarrassing." Kenzie added with a smile.
"Yep." Said Bailey. "But here's the best part. You get a choice. You can either do it in just your underwear, or you can switch out your underwear with a diaper and keep your pants on." Josh had a 9 year old little brother and a 12 year old little sister. His brother still (secretly to his friends) wore pull-ups.
"Remember though Megan," said Josh. "You can still do your punishment wedgie instead." The group had decided before that whenever they played Truth or Dare, someone always had the option of refusing to do a truth or dare, and doing a secret punishment wedgie instead. Each player's individual wedgie was decided by the rest of the group in private before the game. If they chose it, they had to do it, even if they were forced. Then they were out of the game.
Megan though about it. "No, I'll do it." She said after a minute.
"Also, I pick doing it with the diaper. I want to save these panties." She said as she pulled her pants down right there and pointed to her underpants (They were pink and black striped underpants that were cut like normal panties, but they were purposefully a couple sizes to small for her so that they fit like a thong.).
As Megan left the room to get one of Jake's pull-ups (Jake was Josh's little brother), they were a little surprised at how she hadn't even bothered to get any privacy before stripping her pants off in front of them. The guys didn't mind of course though. Then they got another surprise. Megan came back into the room, still wearing her panties, carrying the diaper. Before anyone could say anything, she turned around, stripped of her panties, and put on the diaper.
"Come on." She said as she pulled her pants on again and started towards the bathroom. She didn't really care that they all had just seen her bare ass. For one thing, some of them had seen her get her underwear ripped off before, so they had definatley seen it, and even those who hadn't had at least seen her wedgied without pants, so she might as well have been not wearing undies then. Besides, what did it matter if they saw her butt if she was about to pee her pants in front of them anyway?
End of part 4.

Part 5 should come soon, though there might be a delay on either it or part 6.

wedgiedares110 08-22-2012 05:49 PM

When Megan was walking to the bathroom, she figured that this could take a while. She didn't think she had to pee too bad. So maybe they would just give up on the wedgie eventually and she would be to embarrassed. But she as she thought this, she stepped into the bathroom. Suddenly, she felt how full her bladder really was. She remmembered there there is a psycological thing that happens with your brain, where if you walk into the bathroom or think about peeing, you feel the urge to pee. Maybe this wouldn't take long at all.
Once they were all in, Megan slid back the shower curtain and stepped in. Then Bailey stepped in next to her and reached into her pants. Megan already was starting to have a bit of trouble holding in the pee, because now she couldn't stop thinking about peeing.
As Bailey gripped the diaper, she paused for a second and smiled. "Hey, I just realized something Megan." She said.
"What?"
"You're wearing Pull-Ups."
"So?"
"So, it's time to PULL them UP!" she said, pulling up hard on the diaper as she said "pull", and then quickly yanking them higher again as she yelled "up".
Megan was raised to her tip-toes on the first pull, and then about a inch of the ground on the second. Her bladder gave a lurch.
"All right, starting yanking!" Bailey said to the others with a laugh. While her little "pull up" pun was a bit lame, they all still couldn't help but laugh a bit. Well, all of them except Megan, who was too busy gripping her crotch in pain (while the pain of the wedgie was more in her butt, she really needed to pee still).
They began taking turns yanking the diaper up further every few seconds. After about a minute, Megan squealed in pain on a pull from Lindsey. After two minutes, Josh pulled on it hard enough for the elastic to give a single tiny "pop". After three minutes the diaper had almost reached her shoulder blades in the back, and had passed her belly-button in the front.
"If I were you Megan, I'd just pee myself and get it over with." Said Kenzie
Megan had though about that, but she figured it would be more of a triumph to go through the whole thing, instead of just chickening out and peeing herself anyway. But either way, she was SO going to get Bailey back for this.
After about 4 minutes, Megan had her legs crossed and was holding her crotch with both handsd. Then Brandon gave a huge pull and she gripped her butt in pain for second. As she did this, her face went from being screwed up in pain, to a look of surprise. Then the look of surprise vanished and she sighed. She uncrossed her legs. A few seconds later, a small dot appeared on the front of her jeans. It got bigger for a second, and then...
ptssssSSSSSSSS!
In a second or two the crotch of her jeans was soaked.
"And finally..." said Bailey as she stepped forward again. She grabbed the diaper and yanked it as hard as she could. It went all the way to Megan's neck, and then Megan was lifted a few inches in the air. But Megan continued to pee. She couldn't stop it now. She grabbed her ass in pain. Then she stopped peeing finally, and Bailey set her down. Megan turned to where all of them could see her front, and while they had already been giggling and chuckling a little, now they were just plain roaring with laughter. Even she was laughing a little as she tried to pick the wedgie out. She had soaked the pants to about her knees. But then as they started to calm down, they began laughing again. She couldn't get the wedgie out. She ground and pulled het pants down to more laughter. She looked ridiculous in the diaper. It was full soaked, bulging with pee, and it was so small in the first place, once it had been wedgied that bad, it looked more like a diaper-thong. It took her ten seconds to actually pull it out of her crack. Which is saying something since her pants were down.
"Here you go." Said Josh, laughing a bit still. He threw her her panties.
She grabbed them. Then in one quick movement (not quick enough for the guys not to get a nice peek) she pulled the diaper down around her ankles and put both hands in front of her crotch turned really red in the face.
Realizing that they weren't going to spare her any embarrassment by leaving, she stepped out of the shower, and quickly ran, naked from the waste down, into the other room to change. They laughed at the full moon that was sprinting away from them.
End of part 5

Don't worry, the story does eventually continue past this night. It's called "The Halloween Wedgies" for a reason. It's going to be a little long compared to some stories.

The wedgie you guys can do for the game is time: Girl, too small diaper, pants on. Yank repeatedly until you pee yourself. Remember, anyone that does this can send me a message (please check instructions in previous posts). Then they can choose what happens next in the story. Also, remember you can do previous wedgies to get a chance to choose what happens.
Part 6 may still be delayed. Hopefully I will get it done quickly though.

wedgiedares110 08-26-2012 01:24 PM

Part 6

Megan ran into the first room again and quickly put on her panties again. She looked in her bag for the pair of jeans she usually kept in it, just in case something like this happened.
"Oh no..." she said to herself. She had forgot them at home all that was left in the bag was a single pair of boy-shorts (women's boxers for those of you who don't know). They were black and striped with red and blue lines, but she didn't care what they looked like. She needed something to use as pants. She put them on over her panties.
The others came in now again and saw the boy-shorts.
"Why didn't you put on the panties again?" Asked Kenzie
"Still saving them for something else?" Added Josh
"No, I have 'em on, but I don't have spare pants. Just these." Said Megan, her face turning red.
"Oh well. Let's just continue." Said Bailey
"Alright. But the games taking a while. The first round is over, so I think we should start getting some eliminations in." Said Megan. The way they usually played Truth or Dare worked like this: The winner was the last one standing. Other peoploe were eliminated whenever they did their punishment wedgie, or when something decided their loss, like an all player dare. Also, at a certain point, people can just quit right after any dare, and just do a simple punishment decided during the game.
"Also, no more truths for the night. Just dares." Megan finished.
They all agreed.
"So, how about an all player dare?" Asked Elliot.
"Okay, how about just a wedgie fight for 2 minutes. Any players who lose their undies in that time are out." Said Megan
"Rules?" Asked Milton
"How about just these:" Said Josh. "You can pants the person (for those of you who might call it something different, "pantsing" is pulling someone pants down)", or take there shirt off. However, no pulling underwear down, and no pullling bras off. Pretty much any kind of wedgie is allowed. No hitting, kicking, or fighting in any way other than wedgies."
"Can we do spanking wedgies?" Asked Kenzie, grinning wickedly at Josh.
"Yeah sure, why not? Just don't get excessive with it." Said Megan before Josh could object. The rest of the group agreed with it.
It was Josh's turn to be worried now. It was true that whenever Kenzie and him got into a wedgie fight, he always lost. Plus, the last time they had gotten into a wedgie fight was 2 weeks ago. The two of them had gotten into a little argument over something stupid, and eventually it resulted in a wedgie fight. Since it was just the two of them there, Kenzie didn't hold back on anything. Eventually, Kenzie had put him into an atomic wedgie, taken his pants, and then since he couldn't see through his underwear covering his eyes, she had actually stripped naked from the waste down, and put her panties on him, over his atomic wedgie. Then she had wedgied him again, spanked him and took a picture. She still had it, and was waiting for a reason to embarrass him by showing to it everyone. So he had two options tonight: Let Kenzie embarrass him anyway by letting her do whatever she wanted in the wedgie fight, or fight back, most likely end up losing anyway, but then have her be angry and show everyone the picture. Either way, he was screwed.
End of part 6.

For the game this time, you can do Josh's flashback wedgie: Guy, atomic wedgie in your own underwear, no pants, panties over original underwear, wedgied again in those, spanked by yourself or someone else. Good luck with this one guys. It's going to hurt.

Part 7 is coming soon.

MattInPanties 08-26-2012 01:37 PM

Loved this part! And challenge accepted with the flashback wedgie, I will so be doing that!

wedgiedares110 10-13-2012 10:04 PM

Part 7

Sorry it's taken so long for me to continue this, but I haven't had time until now. Keep in mind I may make a few mistakes since I had to reread the story myself.
Bailey went to go change into a new pair of panties. She decided to put the thong back on, just in case Milton might catch a glance during the wedgie fight. Plus, it was tinier than a pair of granny panties, so it gave the others less to grab on to.
Once Bailey was ready, she came back in to the room and they all took a moment to prepare for the fight. They got in a circle and each started thinking of a "battle plan".
Kenzie was going straight for Josh. She was determined to embarrass him tonight, and if anyone was taking him out of the game now, it was her.
Lindsey still wanted revenge on Elliot, so she was planning to give him the worst wedgie of his life.
Brandon was going to focus on staying in. He figured he'd just try to knock Milton out of the game and see where the fight went from there.
Josh saw the look Kenzie was giving him, and he knew he was in for a pretty bad wedgie fight. He had decided that he'd rather just let her win this time, rather than risk everyone seeing that picture. However, he didn't want to go down without a fight if he could avoid it.
Bailey wasn't done with Megan. She was taking either eliminating her, or giving her one heck of a wedgie fight.
Elliot was kind of scared of Lindsey from the look she was giving him, but he couldn't resist trying to wedgie those Hello Kitty panties off her.
Megan was going to do everything she could to get back at Bailey. They kept glaring at one another.
Milton just wanted to stay in the game. While he knew he had to get a wedgie sometime, the blue briefs he had on were just not a good pair. Everyone who's ever had a wedgie has at least one pair of underpants they just don't want to be wedgied in. This was one of those pairs for him, they weren't special, but they wouldn't be very comfortable.
They got ready to start...
End of part 7
Part 8 soon I hope.

wedgiedares110 10-14-2012 06:23 PM

Part

"Go!" Shouted Kenzie
The room was pretty big, so they had plenty of space. They all ran towards one another.
Josh had barely started moving when Kenzie came up to him so quickly he actually flinched. Before he could react, she turned him around and yanked his underwear as hard as she could. It was a pair of dark gray boxers. She kept her grip but stopped for a second to get ready to pull again, and then gave him an atomic wedgie. She then pantsed him and spanked him once. Then she took a moment to laugh at him.
Lindsey and Elliot also ran towards each other. He grabbed the front of her undies, since she still had no pants. At exactly the same time, she grabbed his pants. She was quicker though, and pantsed him. Unfortunately for her, he kept his grip and when she pantsed him, she bent over, giving herself a frontal wedgie. She stood up straight, and grabbed her crotch in pain. Elliot, realizing he had been fully pantsed, instinctively, he bent down to pick up his pants, and realized his mistake immediately. But it was too late. Before he could stand back up, she grabbed his tighty-whities and pulled them over his head for the second time that night. She then took a moment to see what the others were doing, and noticed Kenzie spanking Josh. She decided to take the idea, and spanked Elliot a couple times.
Bailey and Megan ran towards each other as well, and reached behind one another. Megan was faster though, and quickly pulled up on Bailey's thong.
"Oh, there's that thong!" Megan said with a laugh, but she stopped laughing immediately because she had loosened her grip by mistake, giving Bailey a chance to wedgie her. Bailey grabbed the thong first, gave Megan a wedgie, and then grabbed the boyshorts she had on over the thong and pulled again. They kept pulling harder on one another's wedgies, but it was obvious that Megan was winning.
Meanwhile, Brandon had gone towards Milton a little slower than everyone else, making sure he didn't get into a wedgie fight himself. Milton had started watching Megan and Bailey though (he had noticed Bailey's thong) and had gotten a little distracted from everything else. Brandon snuck up behind him, then lifted him in the air by his undies. Then Brandon accidentally dropped him. Kenzie came over and wedgied Brandon (he was wearing a jockstrap), and Josh then got out of the atomic wedgie and came over to help. They quickly pulled so hard that his waistband ripped.
Part 9 later tonight or tomorrow.

wedgiedares110 10-14-2012 09:10 PM

Part 9

Meanwhile, Elliot was struggling with his atomic wedgie, and Megan and Bailey were still in their own epic wedgie fight. Megan finally got a good grip on Bailey's thong, and pulled it as hard as she could. Bailey was having a hard time trying to fight back now, and her butt felt like it was on fire. Then Lindsey decided to help her, and gave Megan a super wedgie, and followed it throught with a mega wedgie (for those who don't know, a super wedgie is when the underwear is pulled to it's first limit, when it stops being able to go further up easily, and starts to stretch or rip. A mega wedgie is when someone has been given a super wedgie, and the underwear is then slowly forced to go even further up, which could result in ripping). Then Megan let go of Bailey. Bailey and Lindset then both grabbed Megan's panties. They were, as I mentioned before, too small for her, so it was hard to pull them up. However, it gave her an huge wedgie. They pulled at once, the underwear started to rip. Then they grabbed the boyshorts and the panties at the same time, and put them in a double atomic wedgie over Megan's head. Th en a few seconds later, they ripped entirely, leaving Megan completely naked from the waist down. She was bent over in pain from the wedgie still, but then she put her hands over her frontal area and ran out of the room, and they all laughed at her bare ass for the second time that night. Before they could finish laughing and resume the wedgie fight, the timer they had set went off. The fight was over, and they got ready to continue the game.
Part 10 might come out tomorrow night, but I'm not sure.

LadyDiamond2012 10-15-2012 01:03 PM

Very creative story. Ha I love wedgies. First story I found on Getdare