getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wearing workout clothes in public? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288702)

andrew_b 01-09-2017 10:35 AM

Wearing workout clothes in public?

Have you ever worn your workout clothes in public?

If so, why?

Do you do it often?

Are your workout clothes tight/revealing?

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2017 11:00 AM

All the time! Whether I actually worked out or not, workout clothes are incredibly easy to get on, makes you look like you've actually done something, and are just really comfortable.

I usually wear them in the summer so I'm able to wear some yoga pants and a sports bra.

They are generally tight but not revealing, per say. Some of them are and I don't wear those out as much.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2611562)
All the time! Whether I actually worked out or not, workout clothes are incredibly easy to get on, makes you look like you've actually done something, and are just really comfortable.

I usually wear them in the summer so I'm able to wear some yoga pants and a sports bra.

They are generally tight but not revealing, per say. Some of them are and I don't wear those out as much.

Ah okay that makes sense, what I meant by revealing what more how much of the shape of your ass showed for example.

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2611570)
Ah okay that makes sense, what I meant by revealing what more how much of the shape of your ass showed for example.

Oh well then of course. I only wear athletic shorts in the late spring and summer seasons so any other time is filled with yoga pants and leggings/athletic pants.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2611586)
Oh well then of course. I only wear athletic shorts in the late spring and summer seasons so any other time is filled with yoga pants and leggings/athletic pants.

Which would you consider more revealing?

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2611588)
Which would you consider more revealing?

I would say that the leggings & athletic pants are more revealing because they're tight all over. But I definitely prefer to wear yoga pants because I love the tight fit on my ass, the slim fit on my thighs, and the flare at the bottom near my feet.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2611602)
I would say that the leggings & athletic pants are more revealing because they're tight all over. But I definitely prefer to wear yoga pants because I love the tight fit on my ass, the slim fit on my thighs, and the flare at the bottom near my feet.

Very nice, where would you go wearing any of them?

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2611608)
Very nice, where would you go wearing any of them?

Anywhere really. I sometimes wear them to work when I'm too lazy to wear my regular attire, running errands at the grocery store, to the gym, and mainly to my classes.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2611613)
Anywhere really. I sometimes wear them to work when I'm too lazy to wear my regular attire, running errands at the grocery store, to the gym, and mainly to my classes.

You certainly aren't shy, ever been complimented while dressed like that?

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2611620)
You certainly aren't shy, ever been complimented while dressed like that?

I actually am quite shy but yes I have. More times than I can count. Some were genuine compliments from both males & females, while others, it was obvious that they had an ulterior motive for their saying so.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2611685)
I actually am quite shy but yes I have. More times than I can count. Some were genuine compliments from both males & females, while others, it was obvious that they had an ulterior motive for their saying so.

Well that's good :)

Do you get dared to wear stuff like that in public?

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2611686)
Well that's good :)

Do you get dared to wear stuff like that in public?

I don't do clothing dares. That's way too specific and I don't like to draw much attention to myself. I have a very professional job and I don't want to risk my reputation by wearing something that would not be acceptable.

I think that workout clothes aren't very scandalous. I just like the way that they look on my body. I would wear workout clothes regardless.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2612341)
I don't do clothing dares. That's way too specific and I don't like to draw much attention to myself. I have a very professional job and I don't want to risk my reputation by wearing something that would not be acceptable.

I think that workout clothes aren't very scandalous. I just like the way that they look on my body. I would wear workout clothes regardless.

That's fair enough

They aren't scandalous, although can be unprofessional depending on situaion

PartySlut 01-10-2017 12:15 PM

Have you ever worn your workout clothes in public? Yes

If so, why? Some times i need to pick some stuff up on the way home from the gym

Do you do it often? probably every few times i go to the gym

Are your workout clothes tight/revealing? usually spandex shorts and a sports bra sometimes leggings

andrew_b 01-10-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 2613424)
Have you ever worn your workout clothes in public? Yes

If so, why? Some times i need to pick some stuff up on the way home from the gym

Do you do it often? probably every few times i go to the gym

Are your workout clothes tight/revealing? usually spandex shorts and a sports bra sometimes leggings

Very nice, has anyone ever commented on what you were wearing?