getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Area (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   34/female/sub seeks 27-47/male/dom in any place (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432613)

Butterfly 03-08-2024 05:12 PM

34/female/sub seeks 27-47/male/dom in any place

Hello kinky people!

I am Butterfly and I am 34 years old. I am poly and live with my husband and our 4 fur babies. I also have other kink/romantic partners. My husband and I are not currently kinky together, but we are very much in love.

I am a switch, but I am specifically looking for dominant energy in my life.

My submissive side doesn't get a lot of attention. I am very much in control in my personal life. I am the planner, organizer, care giver. My submissive side is very vulnerable and therefore it takes me time to let her out. I really need to build trust and get to know somebody before I can submit. However, I am very eager to get to that point. I am very self aware, and I am an open book. I love to share and get to know somebody.

My biggest kink (and turn on) is control. Most of my other kinks stem from that control. I would love to share more details about specific kinks. I have a full list in my signature if you are interested in reading. I also thrive on experimenting, trying new things and pushing/finding my limits. If we aren't growing and learning then we are just dying and I am not ready for that!

I have low expectations to be honest. At the least I want to have a fun, flirty conversation. But I am open to finding somebody who I can truly build a loving, trusting connection with who I can show my submissive side and give myself to them.

Some deal breakers for me:
* I don't jive too well somebody who can't put effort into a conversation. That starts with using non-text speak, and at least attempting to spell things properly. I am not a grammar nazi but if you can't type out the word "you" then I don't think we are going to be a match.

* My preferred age range is 27-47. There is some wiggle room but if you are old enough to be my dad, it just feels too icky.

* I do not condone cheating. If you are partnered, please be in a ENM relationship.

* I think that is all. So if you made it this far and you want to chat, please send me a chat message with some details about yourself. If you can't put in the effort, I won't respond.

Butterfly 04-07-2024 04:18 PM

Just a monthly little bumpity bump

Butterfly 05-06-2024 05:38 PM

Bumpity bump bump look at Butterfly's bum!

SissyJessSlave 05-17-2024 04:31 PM

Kik me if you’d like. JessLW94

Butterfly 05-17-2024 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyJessSlave (Post 5505748)
Kik me if you’d like. JessLW94

I don't use kik. Please feel free to send me a PM or message me on Discord. Also please give me more information about who you are and what you are looking for.

Thank you.

Dark_eyed_Devil 05-18-2024 12:10 PM

Bumping for support! Good luck, Butterfly!!!

tjeagle11 05-21-2024 12:53 PM

I am interested in being your master and I’m new at doing this.

Manarus 05-21-2024 01:24 PM

Well written! I like this:

Quote:

If we aren't growing and learning then we are just dying and I am not ready for that!
Really on point.

I am not the right one, I guess, also I am already in a relationship which I don't want to make jealous ;)

But I wish you all the best of luck finding the right master for you. There must be somebody out there who is not yet taken and would like to dom such a nice, creative and intelligent girl :)