getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22 F, please make me regret leaving Gd (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344201)

BiaNyxxx 06-24-2018 08:34 AM

22 F, please make me regret leaving Gd

Hello.

I am kind of new to Gd here, and about a month and a half ago I was fairly active, and I dropped off.
There was a lot going on and I also got lazy.
I feel very bad and that it was wrong to do so without posting before hand and I'd like to make that up ☺️ pretty sure I also missed tasks/dares and reports :(

please post, send, give me tasks and punishments to do.

I have pm dares and a teamup calendar (that one I have to approve tasks before they are guaranteed to be done, only because some left in the past could not be worked into my life appropriately)

I will post reports here ☺️

thank you in advance

Link to Likes/Limits/Toys

Link to PM Dares I am working on adding more

Team Up Calendar Link

NaughtyDaddy 06-24-2018 08:47 AM

Go go the bathroom, piss your pants, go back to your room and edge 5 times. You're in orgasm denial from One Week starting now on

BiaNyxxx 06-24-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy (Post 3330566)
Go go the bathroom, piss your pants, go back to your room and edge 5 times. You're in orgasm denial from One Week starting now on

I'm sorry Sir, I edited my Likes/Limits post and clarified the "messy" limit, I don't play with piss or shit, I am fine with light bathroom control, but that's as far as "pee related" tasks I am okay with.

NaughtyDaddy 06-24-2018 08:54 AM

Understood. Then it'll be 5 edges through your panties.
You'll wear them during your whole denial week

BiaNyxxx 06-24-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy (Post 3330575)
Understood. Then it'll be 5 edges through your panties.
You'll wear them during your whole denial week

Thank you, will start this now ☺️

ukDARE90 06-24-2018 08:58 AM

Everyday for the next month you most visit a public toilet.

During week one you must inert a finger in your ass and thrust it in out out the number of times you have visited that particular toilet.

Every week you must insert an extra finger.

Every time you miss a day you must remove 3 items of clothing (if you miss two days you must start removing 6 items etc) within the cubicle before beginning. Make sure your clothes wait for you to finish on the floor.

NaughtyDaddy 06-24-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiaNyxxx (Post 3330578)
Thank you, will start this now ☺️

Plesse report here daily and after the edges

BiaNyxxx 06-24-2018 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukDARE90 (Post 3330580)
Everyday for the next month you most visit a public toilet.

During week one you must inert a finger in your ass and thrust it in out out the number of times you have visited that particular toilet.

Every week you must insert an extra finger.

Every time you miss a day you must remove 3 items of clothing (if you miss two days you must start removing 6 items etc) within the cubicle before beginning. Make sure your clothes wait for you to finish on the floor.

this is going to get very interesting.

one question though, when it comes to the number of times I've visited that toilet (and then also the number of thrusts) does that count restart each week? or compile from the very beginning of the month?

also, does different stalls within the same technical bathroom count? ☺️

ukDARE90 06-24-2018 09:18 AM

Glad you think it's going to be interesting :)

The count doesn't reset every week and different stalls don't count as a new bathroom :)

However I'll let you reset all counters if you insert a finger while outside a stall. You can be as subtle as you like with your back to a wall etc but you can only use this reset if there's someone else in there (they an be in a cubicle) at the same time as you. The reset occurs as soon as you suck that finger in front of the other person!

privvy 06-24-2018 11:51 AM

You are to search for the posts were GD users ask to be inspected and offer to view as many as you can within a span of 60 minutes

Everill 06-24-2018 02:15 PM

Welcome back, I think that something which would be fun is either alternate wearing a plug and going commando for a week or every other day doing both for a week (if it's not too against your limits).

Something else could be keeping the words getDare on your crotch for a week (be careful of ink poisoning though if you 're using permanent marker.

Fiona 06-25-2018 04:16 AM

Well, the obvious thing would be one day of denial per day of inactivity. To make it more interessting sleep with a butt-plug during that time.

BiaNyxxx 06-27-2018 04:26 PM

finally able to get on, my internet access went out unexpectedly and I just got it back tonight, replying to all Pm's and the following posts now ☺️ and will follow up with reports as soon as possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukDARE90 (Post 3330594)
Glad you think it's going to be interesting :)

The count doesn't reset every week and different stalls don't count as a new bathroom :)

However I'll let you reset all counters if you insert a finger while outside a stall. You can be as subtle as you like with your back to a wall etc but you can only use this reset if there's someone else in there (they an be in a cubicle) at the same time as you. The reset occurs as soon as you suck that finger in front of the other person!

understood ☺️
report posted soon for the past few days (as mentioned above)

Quote:

Originally Posted by privvy (Post 3330799)
You are to search for the posts were GD users ask to be inspected and offer to view as many as you can within a span of 60 minutes

I will have to research this. I have never seen any post such as these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everill (Post 3331010)
Welcome back, I think that something which would be fun is either alternate wearing a plug and going commando for a week or every other day doing both for a week (if it's not too against your limits).

Something else could be keeping the words getDare on your crotch for a week (be careful of ink poisoning though if you're using permanent marker.

I will think and report back on which I choose to complete, thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiona (Post 3331736)
Well, the obvious thing would be one day of denial per day of inactivity. To make it more interessting sleep with a butt-plug during that time.

at this time I do not think that is feasible to jump to this long of denial out of the gate for me. I apologize

Everill 06-27-2018 06:00 PM

For the days of denial I think that a much more feasible idea can be that everyday you can only cum after being on getDare for X ammount of minutes or something along those lines

NaughtyDaddy 06-27-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiaNyxxx (Post 3335518)
finally able to get on, my internet access went out unexpectedly and I just got it back tonight, replying to all Pm's and the following posts now ☺️ and will follow up with reports as soon as possible.

Did you kept your used panties on nevertheless?