getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add to my Lactation Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429234)

Asshley 10-17-2023 12:40 PM

Add to my Lactation Dare

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all,

So I've been pretty quiet lately, as I was busy with work stuff.. But also had time to chat with a lot of you and learn more about my kinky side. So I recently figured out that, next to my humiliation and public exposure side, I love the changes my body goes through during kinky play. Whether this is pain during orgasms, stretching during anal play, or seeing how my vagina changes during multiple edges. I guess this is what you call 'body modification' kink?

So this made me think of doing a dare that you can 'add' to, and also one that allows me to explore this side. Therefore, I'm planning on doing an induced lactation dare. I am not pregnant, nor do I have the wish to be pregnant, but lactating is something that has always fascinated me, perhaps a bit of hucow kink, and decided why wait until I'm pregnant to do so..
I'm planning to do a maximum of 30 minutes of breasts pumping every day, probably before bed, in order to stimulate my breasts and induce lactation. The intensity settings range from 1 to 9.

One comment will add 10 minutes, 3 levels of intensity and 5 minutes of me massaging both breasts.

So 3 comments each day will reach my maximum of 30 minutes, at level 9.. with 15 minutes of massaging after.
Any other tasks playful tasks such as edges, clothing suggestions, or kinky tasks would also be welcome but optional!

Attached I've added a before picture, very curious about what it will look like in two months!

Please also note that there is a real chance that after the two months, nothing has happened in terms of lactation results, so both you and I should also be prepared that this could result in absolutely nothing apart from the kinky time! Of course, this is not the goal, but I just wanted to mention that.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know!!

XXX

Asshley

lani_122 10-17-2023 12:46 PM

Enjoy your first full set.
You may like to try a hypnosis that you could listen during milking if that fits within your likes.

Merlin 10-17-2023 12:48 PM

+10 minutes from me

Azarialeigh 10-17-2023 12:58 PM

Add

I think you should first take a hot (warm ) washcloth to heat up your breast/nipples first, then pump,

Enjoy your 10 mins from me :)

Asshley 10-17-2023 01:01 PM

<3

I will! Ok, already pumping 30 minutes at setting 9 tomorrow, this is going to be interesting :rolleyes:

GivingWantingDares 10-17-2023 01:17 PM

I agree with the hypno idea. I have a file in mind (I'll pm you). :)
One more set for you ;)

flon2 10-17-2023 01:20 PM

Keep it up.

You might find more results if you space our your 30 minutes into several sessions per day.

TennisEnthusiast 10-17-2023 02:54 PM

Here's another comment for you. You should be wearing shirts that have a way to easily access your nipples.

GivingWantingDares 10-17-2023 03:00 PM

One more comment for you. Enjoy pumping, massaging and sucking ;)

Azarialeigh 10-17-2023 03:31 PM

Is 30 minutes a day

Is 30 minutes a day going to be enough?

You might find it enjoyable and want to do this at least twice a day

Enjoy 10 more minutes in me :)

GivingWantingDares 10-17-2023 04:03 PM

Enjoy 10 more minutes from me too :)

DoingMyBest 10-17-2023 04:06 PM

I will simply add the comment for now, but hoping you get something happening :)

Presumably additional comments would roll over to the next day etc?

GivingWantingDares 10-17-2023 04:16 PM

I assume so. That's why I'll add another comment :)

DoingMyBest 10-17-2023 05:21 PM

Me too, and with no limit on how many in a given time frame, more than an hour later seems fair to add again....

GivingWantingDares 10-17-2023 06:02 PM

Agreed. I'll add another comment.