getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264640)

DeniedBy_N 06-15-2016 08:12 AM

Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

I see a lot of people with PM Dares in their signature. Let's be honest, we all love seeing that notification that we have a PM in our inbox (along with some nerves about which PM Dare it may be depending on our list). But how many PM Dares do we get? I know the answer is 'Not enough,' if any at all.

I saw the thread PM Dare Directory and saw a lot of responses about wanting PM's, but not getting any. However, how many of the people that said they wanted more PM Dares actually gave any out?

I posted in that thread and decided to 'pay it forward.' I went and gave a PM Dare to everyone that had posted in that thread (just two pages at that time). Since then, I've made a concerted effort to give out PM Dares every time I'm on getDare. That amounts to about 5 PM Dares a day. It takes very little time and about one out of every three give me a PM Dare back - win-win in my book.

I also added the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission to my signature to try and raise awareness of the real problem of lack of PM Dares on this site. I'm only one member and I'd like to see the PM Dares grow. So I propose we grow the Commission. I'd like to see more people giving out random PM dares. More people with part of the Commission with a small part of their signature dedicated to spreading awareness.

What does it take to be on the Commission?
1. Post in this thread about your desire to spread PM Dares.
2. Add something in your signature about the Commission plus a PM Dare list
3. And most important....get out there and give some PM Dares. You won't be disappointed.
4. Start by giving a PM Dare to the last 5 people that joined the Commission (posted in this thread)

I'll add you to the Commission list as well. Want a fancy title? PM me and we can come up with something.

Current Commission Members:
Founder: Deniedby_N
Honorary 1st Member: Jaroface
VP of Fun Spreading: WeirdlyTurnedOn
Male Slut: sissypatricia
Just a Giver: wingman78
Organic PM Manager: maxblank
Salty Dog AKA Captain Sparkles
Commission Queen: sluttyspanker97
Commission Prophet: DanHenceworth
PM Darling:onemoretime83
Babygirl: elayne
getDare's Resident Slave WedgieGary1996
PM Slut: MakingMyWayDowntown
pioneer0799
Switch Lucy
mmhmm345
bjboy4321
CSI - (Chief Slut Inspector) - DareFiend
chipick282
PlagueBringer
ChloSlut

WeirdlyTurnedOn 06-15-2016 09:26 AM

I think it's a great Idea. I will start sending pm to anyone who wants it(as it states in their signature) and will want to be part of a comission who cares about the fun around here. Thanks for the word.

onemoretime83 06-15-2016 09:28 AM

Just want to say that this is a fantastic idea ;D

sissypatricia 06-15-2016 12:06 PM

I always like PM dares! Excited to give a few out also.

Jaro 06-15-2016 12:18 PM

Great idea starting this thread. I have to say, since I contacted you I have been giving out PM pretty regularly. I have gotten pretty good responses about that and quite a few PM dares myself which I'm pretty sure I otherwise would not have gotten.

So guys indeed, if your doubting: it's really worth to make the effort. For the community in general and for yourself as well.

wingman78 06-15-2016 12:29 PM

Even though I don't currently have any PM dares going, I'll try to give at least 3 people a PM dare every time I log on. Great idea!

maxblank 06-15-2016 01:03 PM

I'll join, this is a great idea.
Person below please don't send me a PM dare though, I prefer to get them organically.

Salty Dog 06-15-2016 01:22 PM

I absolutely love this idea. I don't have a list of PM dares anymore, since they are rare anyway. But I'd love to join this commission. I'll do a new List of PM dares for myself soon. ;)

sluttyspanker97 06-15-2016 02:22 PM

I love this idea! So in :)

DanHenceworth 06-15-2016 02:31 PM

sounds awesome, i will be joining right now!

elayne 06-15-2016 04:23 PM

I will be join the PM Dare Commission

WedgieGary1996 06-15-2016 04:48 PM

Time to join here! I really want to increase the use of pm dares. If you send me some, send as many as you like ;)

MakingMyWayDowntown 06-15-2016 08:42 PM

Definitely interested in doing this!

Matt: 06-15-2016 10:51 PM

I will join now too. :)

Switch Lucy 06-16-2016 12:52 AM

I will join this too.