getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Name chooses your Spanking (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=229822)

Sam07 08-06-2015 11:25 AM

Name chooses your Spanking

This can be quite harsh and painful will be great for punishment

You will need a real dictionary online or the dictionary in your mobiles wont work and you will need a dice

There are other things you might need ( your spanking tool )

Roll the dice now to choose which part of the name you will spank yourself according to

1 first name
2 middle name
3 last name
4 your getdare name
5 your crush's name
6 your mother's name

For those who get getdare username and it has numbers in it goto random.com and set the numbers from 1 to 26 and you spank yourself according to the number ( A - 1 B - 2 C -3 ...... Z - 26 )

Now take the dictionary and count the pages which had the the letters of your name example my getdare id is sam07 so ill spank myself the number of pages which which had which had the words that start with S A M letters and generate two random numbers i got 9 and 14 which are I and N so i have to spank my self the number of pages with I and N now add up all the total and spank yourself that many times

Can you have Breaks ( roll the dice )

1/4 : NO

2/3 : Yes

5/6 Yes but you have kneel down in corner with your hands raised

YOU CAN ONLY TRY TO ROLL FOR BREAKS ONCE EVERY 300 SPANKS

Spanking tool ( roll the dice )

1 hand
2 dictionary
3 ruler
4 hairbrush
5 wooden spoon / spatula
6 hand

(if you dont have the item you rolled for spank your cock / pussy 30 times hard and re roll again )

what to wear ( roll the dice )

1/3 : Naked
2/4 your underwear with wedgie as much as you can so that its digging into your ass totally and not covering it anymore
5/6 under wear at Knees ( add 20 spanks for every time it falls )

you WONT change till the dare is done

while spanking

1 soap in your mouth ( no rinsing till you finish the dare )
2 say thank you Master / Mistress after every spank
3 moan out loud while spanking
4 just spanking nothing else (lucky you )
5 ask for more saying " this bitch wants more " for every 5 spanks
6 used underwear in mouth

After Spanking

1 you are done kiss your spanking tool and say thank you
2 Write a 1000 word essay about how bad you need to be punished and humiliated and also you will pm me the essay ( no pics you will type it all again )
3 stand in corner near window facing the wall with your hands raised for the world to see
4 fuck your ass with 2 fingers for 10 mins
5 kiss the floor 10 times and thank your imaginary ( mistress / master for punishing you
6 take a pic of it and upload it online leave a link below

Punishments

1 pm me why you failed and how much you tried ill punish you ( you will have to give pics ( no face ) )
2 write I AM A BITCHY LOSER SLUT 500 times
3 tell 10 random on getdare chat about this dare and ask them to punish you because failed it give pics if they ask you
4 be my slave for 1 month
5 start a thread saying you want punishment because failed this dare ( you will keep a link of this dare in that thread ) so that people know which dare you failed
6 write 50 humiliating words on your body at least 10 should be visible even out side when you are totally dressed ( like on your hands or face )

Let me know how it goes looking forward to reports

Beans 08-24-2015 09:10 AM

That was great. I like this dare a lot. Right now i´m in the mood for more. Here are my results:
4 - my getdare name - B = 43; E = 36; A = 56; N = 21; S = 94

in total 250 swats

i´m not allowed to have a break because my result is less than 300 swats

4 - i have to use a hairbrush

5 - i have to weare underweare at knees and add 20 spanks for every time it falls (it did not fall, lucky me)

4 - just the spanking, lucky me

1 - when i´m done i have to kiss the hairbrush and say "thank you"

Damn. I just noticed, that i forgot to kiss my hairbrush. I did it now. Have i failed the dare? I let you decide. And decide the punishment. It´s up to you.

Sam07 08-25-2015 04:49 AM

Glad to know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beans (Post 1889550)
That was great. I like this dare a lot. Right now i´m in the mood for more. Here are my results:
4 - my getdare name - B = 43; E = 36; A = 56; N = 21; S = 94

in total 250 swats

i´m not allowed to have a break because my result is less than 300 swats

4 - i have to use a hairbrush

5 - i have to weare underweare at knees and add 20 spanks for every time it falls (it did not fall, lucky me)

4 - just the spanking, lucky me

1 - when i´m done i have to kiss the hairbrush and say "thank you"

Damn. I just noticed, that i forgot to kiss my hairbrush. I did it now. Have i failed the dare? I let you decide. And decide the punishment. It´s up to you.

I am really happy to see someone replying here i was kind of dis-encouraged when people didnt reply..

Since you failed to complete the dare you have to roll for punishment

daremenude 02-09-2016 03:36 AM

Fail

I failed the date but got the writing on my body dare how long should I keep this in my body?

Brooke_04 12-28-2016 06:45 PM

You now own me because I'm ur slave for a month because I failed to upload pics

Sabrinac1923 01-08-2017 02:30 PM

Im ur slave now cuz i failed to upload pics...But i ended out with 190 swats.

Sabrinac1923 01-08-2017 02:30 PM

190 swats. U own me cuz i cant upload pics

[email protected] 01-10-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam07 (Post 1871194)
You will need a real dictionary online or the dictionary in your mobiles wont work and you will need a dice

I think that this has a fairly large range. Some pocket dictionaries are quite small resulting in a low page count. Would you post the 26 letter page counts from your dictionary? You may get more takers.

Sam07 02-09-2017 06:39 AM

thanks for the suggestion

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2614087)
I think that this has a fairly large range. Some pocket dictionaries are quite small resulting in a low page count. Would you post the 26 letter page counts from your dictionary? You may get more takers.

well i dont really have a dictionary with me at the moment but lets say you should atleast spank your self 150 times ? would that be good ??

humiliatedboyslave 02-12-2017 07:35 AM

How to find the count on dictionary.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam07 (Post 2655224)
well i dont really have a dictionary with me at the moment but lets say you should atleast spank your self 150 times ? would that be good ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2614087)

Just go to www.dictionary.com. Scroll down and you see all the letters listed. Choose the letter you need and page 1 will be displayed for that letter. Scroll down again and you will see 1 2 3 4 Last. Choose Last and you will see the last page for that letter. Scroll down on that page and you will see how many pages for that letter.

My report coming soon.

[email protected] 02-12-2017 03:03 PM

That shows my point. Bear got 43 for his b (thread message 2). If he used your dictionary.com method he'd get 166. That is a rather large difference, almost 4 times.

Sam07 02-13-2017 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2660034)
That shows my point. Bear got 43 for his b (thread message 2). If he used your dictionary.com method he'd get 166. That is a rather large difference, almost 4 times.

yeah i know something like that would happen its no surprise really :P

humiliatedboyslave 02-14-2017 04:06 AM

The dare was to use any dictionary you have available. And an alternative was provided of dictionary.com and I'm sure there's others. Yes, they'll provide different results, but I guess if you don't like the numbers from one you just start searching sites or other dictionaries until you find one with a lower number...

Well, I start my report with the last roll, what was at risk for me? What would be the punishment if I failed?
4 be my slave for 1 month
Having PM’d with Sam07 a number of times, I knew this could be a rather tough month if I don’t complete.

The rest of my rolls are as follows:
3- last name
Not going to put my last name out here, but will just say the total came to 732
2 Yes breaks
5 Wooden spoon / spatula
I’ll use the spoon
6 underwear at Knees ( add 20 spanks for every time it falls )
1 soap in your mouth ( no rinsing till you finish the dare )
After spanking
3 stand in corner near window facing the wall with your hands raised for the world to see
More on this as sam07 didn’t say how long so I asked for more detail

So that’s the basic setup.

Now my keyholder likes to watch me complete a lot of my dares, so he was there to watch. And extra motivation was any spank that he said wasn’t a hard spank would be repeated and would result with 5 from him at the end.

So my total count ended up being 892 spanks as I dropped my underwear 8 times. You try it, you are concentrating on beating your ass and bracing for the spank and forget to focus on making sure to pull your knees wide enough to keep from dropping your underwear!

And I was reminded 9 times I was not hitting hard enough. So when I was done, each of my cheeks was hit 45 times by my keyholder.

Then I was able to go stand in the corner. Well, I was little away from the corner as part of the after spanking was to be in view of the window, so I was against the wall but not quite the corner. And the dare didn’t state how long one had to stay there, so Sam07 PM’d me back after I asked and gave me the additional directions for 15 minutes after inserting a butt plug lubed with icyhot in my ass, clothes pins on each nipple, each ball and on my dick head (another reason my keyholder had to be present so my little cock could be out of the chastity device for that) and one more on my tongue. Then my hands went above my head.

As I wiggled my ass from the icyhot, I was told to stand still or I’ll be punished. So there I stood. With my hole stuffed and burning. Clothes pins. The worst was on my tongue as I also had to try to hold the soap still. I was drooling a lot at that point. I couldn’t tell the time and finally asked him if time was all most up. He said it was up about 15 minutes ago and laughed as I moved from the wall.

My keyholder was horny after that, but that’s a different story…

rocknroll 04-15-2017 04:31 PM

For this spanking, I put on some clean underwear (it was going to come down anyway) and rolled up the old, used ones and stuffed them in my mouth. I could definitely taste and smell myself, which was both humiliating and arousing.
Once I was stripped down to my underwear, I bent over the back of a chair and used one hand to hold on to the seat. I used my other hand to tug my briefs down to my knees, and I realised with dismay that I'd have to hold my legs apart, leaving my inner thighs and pussy lips vulnerable and exposed.
The total for my crush's name is 561. I was allowed breaks, but only if I knelt down in a corner with my hands raised. I decided that I'd only be allowed a maximum of fifteen minutes, and in addition to that, I would keep my spanking tool – the hairbrush – across my lap, and if it moved / fell off I would add another 5 spanks to my pussy to the 60 I already owed for not having the implements I rolled the first 2 times.
I didn't bother with a warm up spanking, because this was a punishment spanking for backtalking my Sir. The spanks were hard and fast. I tried to stay still and take them as they came, but approaching the 120's I was beginning to lose my resolve. I was flinching after each spank and crying out into my gag. By the 200's there were tears running down my face and I was sobbing regretting my actions deeply. I took another 50 more before I allowed myself a break.
Still nude, I went to the corner and knelt, taking care to keep my knees spread to expose my pussy. I placed the hairbrush over my lap and raised my hands high above my head. I closed my eyes and thought about the punishment I'd just had, and the 311 spanks I still had – plus the 60 pussy spanks I owed.
After 15 minutes, I had thankfully not dropped the hairbrush. I decided to punish my pussy first before moving on to my ass again, so I got in front of a mirror and took off my underwear (I hope that's OK). I had to lie down for this one, so I spread my legs wide and watched myself spank my pussy. (I looked rather funny with my sodden briefs stuffed in my mouth, drool and tears running down my red, sweaty face.)
Using my hand for fear of causing permanent damage with the ruler, I started spanking the outer lips first, and then I used my free hand to spread the lips and punish my clit. Like the other spanking, I took mine hard and fast, with no mercy for a naughty slave boy like me. Towards the end I was cringing and crying, and I had to repeat a few because they were too weak.
I shakily got to my knees and corrected my briefs so they were in their proper position at my knees. Going back to the spanking chair, I resumed my position and began to spank myself, this time really focusing on the inner / upper thighs and sit spot.
It didn't take me long to get to the wailing and kicking part. When my underwear slipped down to my ankles, my heart sank and I wanted to stop, but I knew I couldn't.
I finished up the burning 311 remaining spanks and just lay there, sniffling and crying with beaten ass in the air. My ass and pussy throbbed, and I really, really didn't want to do the extra 20, but I knew I deserved it.
I decided that I couldn't bend over in this position any longer, so I got up and went to my bed. On the way there, I saw my bottom in the mirror, a mottled dark red that was sure to turn purple tomorrow. I winced, dreading the last twenty to come.
I knelt on the bed, head down and ass up, legs spread wide. My right arm, still wielding the hairbrush, delivered twenty quick smacks to my upturned and exposed bottom. I find that smacks delivered in this position are a different level of painful for me, so it was no surprise that I was jerking around and wincing from each smack, whimpering muffled "I'm sorry, Master"'s and "Please no"'s and so forth.
The last thing I had to do before I was completely punished was fingerfuck my ass for ten minutes. I had some lube prepared for this on my bedside. Staying in position, I slipped one finger inside my ass, stretching it out before I added the second one. Once both fingers were slipped in, I started the ten minutes, fucking my tight ass hard like the little fag I was.

I know I took a lot of liberties for this one, so feel free to punish me for not asking you first about spanking positions and other things. Just. Maybe not right away? :p