getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   You are under control (Control dares) #2 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=238438)

cirecheng 10-26-2015 02:27 AM

You are under control (Control dares) #2

Introduction

First, NO PEEKING. If you peek the spoiler, you must do this dare. You know very well that what make T&D fun is that you have to do "something". If you peek, and skip it, no one is going to push you. You are the only one who gets bored soon in this site because you can never put yourself into action with all sort of reasons "I don't like these dares" "They are outside my comfort zone" "They are my limits". If you are not willing to push yourself, do not peek.

Anyway, enough of that.

This is the second installment of the "You are under control" dare. Unlike the "You must do it now dare", the "You are under control" dare is a (set of) rule which you will have to follow until the next time you log on to getdare or in the next 22 hours, whichever longer. An example rule can be "Wear different color socks whenever you leave home."

However with installment number two, it is now taking the rules a little bit more serious. You may NOT find the rules that you feel comfortable or interested. If you play it right, you STILL have to do it once you agree to it. So think this through. T&D is never about you liking it or not. It is about you doing or saying things outside your comfort zone, and I am very generous giving you a few rules to pick yourself. If you really have to quit doing it, follow the quit rule listed below the spoiler.

Preparation

Open https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm on the side. The last time I checked it was ad-free. Not sure if it works on mobile but you are unlikely to do the dare on the street anyway. You may use your own online dice roller which enable 100 sides dice rolling.

Instruction

Read the instruction. If you decide to join the game, reply the thread by "I agree to be controlled by this dare". If you do not, close this page now.

Once you have submitted the reply, read the instruction spoiler underneath. There should be 5 Rules. You only have to do 1.

Spoiler:
Pick ONE RULE from the following:

1. Male: Put your penis inside two clean socks, one over another, and have it like that until time expire, including shower. You can wear whatever outside it.
2. Male: Shave the top 1cm of you pubic hair. The go and wear a pair of female panties until time expire, unless you are in the bathroom.
3. Both sex: Write the word "I love cum" with a marker pen in the palm of your non-writing hand and have it there until time expire.
4. Female: Put on your girdle/corset/compressor until time expire, unless you are in the shower or in the bed.
5. Female: No bra, no panties, no pants no leggings hoses briefs shorts and no socks until time expire.

If you are willing to follow one of the rules, modify your post adding a new line "I will be controlled by this rule - " and the number that come with the RULE, say " 4 ". Skip to the instruction that says "Now go and follow the rule until time expire."

If you are unwilling to follow any of the rules, stroke your penis or flick your clitoris 10 times. Then roll a 100 sides dice once (click on ROLL button on the same row of 1d100). If you get anything more than or equal to 96, modify your post adding a new line "I am free from this dare." You are done.

If you get 95 or less, modify your post adding a new line with the number you get, "56" or "74" or "13" or whatever number you have, and stroke your penis or rub your clitoris 10 times again.

Repeat the rolling until you either cum / orgasm, give up and willing to do the dare or success with the rolling of 96 or above and be free from the dare.

If you cum or give up the rolling and decide to do the dare, pick the most do-able rule for yourself. Modify your post adding a new line "I have been controlled by this rule - " and the number that come with the RULE you pick, say " 4 ".

Now go and follow the rule until time expire.

When the time expire, come back to this thread and modify your post by either "I am successful with the dare and I am free."

or, "I fail the dare and I have to start over again." Then do this all over again. Note that the system only allow you to modify your post within a certain period of time. That is why you have to start a new reply.

ig92 10-26-2015 03:51 AM

I agree to be controlled by this dare
I will be controlled by this rule - 2

I am successful with the dare and I am free.

maxblank 10-26-2015 04:59 AM

I will be controlled by this rule - 5

Salty Dog 10-26-2015 08:27 AM

I am free from this dare ( 97 on first roll -.- kind of ruined the dare q.q )

Blinder 10-26-2015 09:34 AM

I will be controlled by this rule 3

Blurry Eyed 10-26-2015 05:06 PM

I usually don't take risks, but you really are right: that's a big part of the fun.
So, okay.
I agree to be controlled by this dare.

Edit: Okay, I'll be controlled by rule 5. I think I'll make it a shorter skirt too - I have the house to myself, no responsibilities today, and no neighbours. I may as well have a little bit of fun with it.

Turret 10-26-2015 07:20 PM

I will be controlled by this rule - 1

darelover10 10-27-2015 10:33 AM

SlavePuppy 10-27-2015 10:49 AM

I will be controlled by this rule - 1

Slave2Abuse22 10-27-2015 11:56 AM

MikePemulis 10-29-2015 06:12 PM

Alurath 10-29-2015 08:15 PM