getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stripping Naked In Front Of Girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2149)

jad77 05-19-2007 03:26 PM

Stripping Naked In Front Of Girls

Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?

17Slave4Girls 05-20-2007 03:19 AM

I did once have a similar thing happen, my 21 year old cousin (f) called me, and invited me over for a few drinks, when I get there, there were 4 of her friends (f) all 21-22 playing cards, so I suggested strip poker :P
Well, long story short they beat me, and I was forced to strip and masturbate infront of all 5 of them and cum into an empty wine glass... I found out later that night they used a deck of cards with little markings on the back, so they knew what cards I had at all times :mad:

Marc 05-21-2007 04:29 PM

stripped naked in front of two girls and had them take photos of me - was naked for about 30 minutes in all.

They then stripped for me....

17Slave4Girls 05-21-2007 08:40 PM

I don't know why, but in a way, there is something exhilerating about being exposed infront of girls :P

Smile Guy 05-22-2007 02:18 AM

Good post. Nice to actually discuss dares once in a while!

I once had to change in the girl's changing room. I don't know if that really counts or not but I thought I'd just throw it out there. I'm actually very good at strip poker and tend to win all the time too!

Marc 05-22-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smile Guy (Post 13880)
Good post. Nice to actually discuss dares once in a while!

I'm actually very good at strip poker and tend to win all the time too!

a) I agree!

b) remind me not to play with (against) you then!!

jad77 05-22-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 17Slave4Girls (Post 13864)
I don't know why, but in a way, there is something exhilerating about being exposed infront of girls :P

i must agree while i was naked i was more exited at the fact they were staring at my penis.

17Slave4Girls 05-23-2007 03:50 PM

I agree, I think it's because you know all attention is being paid to you :)

rhode64 03-10-2009 05:16 PM

my wife and friends strip me on a regular basis usually to see how far I will let them go and they get me to masterbate they get me naked regularly in public must be honest although embarassing its also a hell of a rush sorry cant add naughty pics dont know who will see them .

hunkyjunky 03-10-2009 05:51 PM

stripp

when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story

flyguyflyby 03-15-2009 10:50 PM

I once made a bet that I would do a strip tease if we lost beer pong, well we did. She wasn't going to collect at first, but kind of sarcastically said I should at her party the following weekend. She was surprised when I showed up with snap pants and a boom box. Long story short, I was probably naked for about 90 minutes, go alot of attention, and loved every minute of it!

BigRich 03-15-2009 11:02 PM

Next time make sure you don't hide yourself at all to the girls. Sit and expose yourself to them and try to encourage them to have eye contact with your penis. If you are cut or uncute, some girls haven't seen both ways. Move around near them and be agressive. What ar they going to do, leave the room? No. Take your fav by the hand and place it near your cock and encourage her to touch it. One out of the three will get wet and want to do more. The next thing you know you may have a hot teenage mouth gulping on your penis and trying to learn how to swallow her first cum. Trust me on this one.

firebat180 03-15-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunkyjunky (Post 122341)
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story

Ok.......thats actually a bit too weird for me lol

BettyBoop 03-16-2009 12:24 AM

Hunky Junky. wth.

garyk16 08-06-2009 09:48 AM

My girlfriend and I went to Maui last winter. We came upon a nude beach and she dared me to take it all off. Very embarassing at first, but after a few minutes, I calmed down. I dared her to also take it all off, but she didn't. After a while, she went in for a swim. I continued to lay there on the beach, naked. I actually liked it when a girl would walk by and look at me. I liked seeing the girls smile.