getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Women farm everone train girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148065)

blahblah9 07-22-2013 12:50 PM

im in as a chicken

bd3d 07-22-2013 01:04 PM

Ok so i added two new breeds without public

Rats: put ketchup, and peanut butter in your panties, and stuff tour bra with as much food items as possible. Keep them on till you piss yourself then you can take off.

Ducklings: give yourself a melvin wedgie with toothpaste, then stuff the panties in your mouth and hump a pillow till orgasm

bd3d 07-22-2013 01:06 PM

Also if you want to post ictires u can create an album either on here or kinktalk. Ill try to post a dare for each breed later today

yournaughtydaddy 07-22-2013 01:07 PM

Chicken: write farm slut on your chest in lipstick. Then edge twice using your lipstick tube.

Lurchst3r 07-22-2013 01:09 PM

This is for the Chickens and Pussycat

First, Insert a toy/object of your choice anally
Now, Edge twice.
Insert another toy/object of your choice in your pussy(if it vibrates set it on medium). Tape both in, Get dressed, time for a walk. Walk for 15 min away from house before turning around to return.

If you managed to hold off an orgasm on your walk, you may finally cum.

If you did cum on your walk, roll a dice, multiply the number you get by 3, you must do that many edges before you are allowed to cum again.

Legomaniac5 07-22-2013 01:41 PM

chickens its time to write the word slut just above your pussy and then take a picture of it, and ill be nice and let you decide to post it in album or not

Jake_1 07-22-2013 01:41 PM

Chicken: You must first apply a thick layer of toothpaste over your tits and then get on the back of a quite bus and edge 2 times you must then give yourself wedgie so your underwear is clearly showing above you waist line and get off the bus.

Pussycat: You must wear the sluttiest outfit you have and insert a butt plug or similar item up your ass and go for a walk and make sure you are wearing a mini skirt and a g-string or thong, during your walk you must reveal your entire ass by bending over, you must then find a quite spot and piss through your underwear you may then continue your walk home, when you arrive home you are allowed to rub yourself through your panties until orgasm.

glamorous9 07-22-2013 01:43 PM

treat me as a cowgirl that i am

alpha_dominator 07-22-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glamorous9 (Post 1032609)
treat me as a cowgirl that i am

cowgirl^^^
Pour hot sauce all over your vagina.

Kitten9876 07-22-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake_1 (Post 1032608)
Chicken: You must first apply a thick layer of toothpaste over your tits and then get on the back of a quite bus and edge 2 times you must then give yourself wedgie so your underwear is clearly showing above you waist line and get off the bus.

i dont have any buses around me :/

glamorous9 07-22-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_dominator (Post 1032620)
cowgirl^^^
Pour hot sauce all over your vagina.

I just poured it , uhh how it burnsss

Shadowice 07-22-2013 02:00 PM

Cowgirls should all dress the part. Get a button up shirt, or handkerchief type top bra optional. Tie the button up in a knot so that your exposing some mid drift. You should have yourself a thong on, the strings on the side pulled up above the waist of your short shorts. Capped off with a pair of cow boy boots. If you dont own boots you go barefoot. Also don't forget your cute hat. Stand in the window blinds up high enough they don't hide anything but your face while exploring your body.

alpha_dominator 07-22-2013 02:06 PM

Pussycats, don't pee untill this thread reaches page four, if you have to, pm me for a punishment

iSpuds 07-22-2013 02:30 PM

I suppose I'll try it for a little while. I'll be a cow.

Can't imagine I'd understand how crossdressing works for a women's farm. It's perfectly acceptable (sometimes even appealing) in this society for women to wear men's clothes, unlike vice versa.

Lurchst3r 07-22-2013 02:37 PM

o and girls, i expect a report written on either here or sent PM to me on your dare