getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Women farm everone train girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148065)

Kitten9876 07-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurchst3r (Post 1032576)
This is for the Chickens and Pussycat

First, Insert a toy/object of your choice anally
Now, Edge twice.
Insert another toy/object of your choice in your pussy(if it vibrates set it on medium). Tape both in, Get dressed, time for a walk. Walk for 15 min away from house before turning around to return.

If you managed to hold off an orgasm on your walk, you may finally cum.

If you did cum on your walk, roll a dice, multiply the number you get by 3, you must do that many edges before you are allowed to cum again.

I just finished this dare, put my plug in my ass and edged twice, not difficult for me beings as ive never had an orgasm anyway /:
then i put my vibrating dildo as far as i could in my pussy and turned it in to medium, that felt great lol, taped them both in and put on some tight jeans and a tshirt and went for my walk, there werent that many people around, and at 15 minutes, i walked back. not totally eventful, i know
but was very fun having the plug and dildo in without anyone else knowing :p

alpha_dominator 07-22-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten9876 (Post 1032690)
I just finished this dare, put my plug in my ass and edged twice, not difficult for me beings as ive never had an orgasm anyway /:
then i put my vibrating dildo as far as i could in my pussy and turned it in to medium, that felt great lol, taped them both in and put on some tight jeans and a tshirt and went for my walk, there werent that many people around, and at 15 minutes, i walked back. not totally eventful, i know
but was very fun having the plug and dildo in without anyone else knowing :p

Chicken, I have a difficult anal one if you think you're ready.

Kitten9876 07-22-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_dominator (Post 1032718)
Chicken, I have a difficult anal one if you think you're ready.

i think im ready :)

alpha_dominator 07-22-2013 04:25 PM

Stick a tube of open tooth paste into your anus. Then take a wet tooth brush and brush every corner. See, I give you dares AND help with your hygiene! ;)

If you do not have a tooth brush you wish to use you can always use the toilet scrubber.

dirtyslut1 07-22-2013 04:40 PM

May I join as a cowgirl?

Kitten9876 07-22-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_dominator (Post 1032749)
Stick a tube of open tooth paste into your anus. Then take a wet tooth brush and brush every corner. See, I give you dares AND help with your hygiene! ;)

If you do not have a tooth brush you wish to use you can always use the toilet scrubber.

done :3 i pushed about as much toothpaste as i could in my ass which burned but felt kinda good lol then i wet a new toothbrush and fucked my ass with it for a few mins, was fun lol left my pussy dripping wet

tickle_monster 07-22-2013 05:53 PM

Ticklish?

I know there isn't a breed for it here. But are there any farm girls here willing to take on tickling, audio recording, and feet tasks? :)
Let me know if you are. :p

alpha_dominator 07-22-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten9876 (Post 1032809)
done :3 i pushed about as much toothpaste as i could in my ass which burned but felt kinda good lol then i wet a new toothbrush and fucked my ass with it for a few mins, was fun lol left my pussy dripping wet

Kitten Chicken since your the only one left online, give yourself a hose enema to rinse out. )or a shower on jet ot put your ass to your sink if none of the above available.

Kitten9876 07-22-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_dominator (Post 1032845)
Kitten Chicken since your the only one left online, give yourself a hose enema to rinse out. )or a shower on jet ot put your ass to your sink if none of the above available.

uhm i have no idea how to do/cant do any of those, i'm sorry and i dont do enemas

Crookedcow 07-22-2013 06:51 PM

Chickens
Put as much of your hand in your ass as possible if you cant fit whole fist you must put a carrot in for 2 hours

Anasub 07-22-2013 08:02 PM

I guess I'm in as a duckling... it is closest to my likes.... except I don't do messy. I will try this out, but I might have to switch breeds. Cow is my second choice, but no public!

slutkitten 07-22-2013 08:16 PM

i'll join as a pussycat

Nerdwedgie 07-22-2013 09:14 PM

I will also joins duckling

Alexis Rune 07-23-2013 03:05 AM

Cowgirls, Ducklings and Pussycats (or anybody else that wants to try):
Wear a crotch rope for 24 hours:
http://www.ehow.com/how_8778940_tie-crotch-rope.html

Ducklings and Pussycats should use the rope to keep a plug in their asses for as long as they can throughout the 24 hours. Just prior to removing the rope, you must sit in your bath and piss 'through' the rope.

Cowgirls, once you are ready to remove the rope, try to bring yourself to orgasm (or edge if you are not permitted) by manipulating the rope, without directly touching yourself.

bd3d 07-23-2013 06:21 AM

Due to the amount of dislikes on public, all the breeds likes are only general guidelines. So if you have public as limit you can ignore it.