getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dare for girls--easy hidden public (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76136)

Markbassplayer 05-12-2011 03:02 PM

Dare for girls--easy hidden public

So public is on most people's limits, and that makes sense--most of us keep this sort of thing hidden, and don't want to let others know what we do, or reveal this side of ourselves.

Hidden public dares, on the other hand, are lots of fun. You can do something daring in public, around other people, and no one knows but you.

So here's an easy hidden public dare to try out:

1. Get dressed in a shirt and a skirt or a pair of pants/shorts. Make sure the shirt is long, so your tummy doesn't show.

2. Reach down and grab the front hem of your panties. Pull up, and give yourself a front wedgie.

3. Go for a walk. You could just walk around the block, or you could go somewhere crowded, like a mall or Wal-Mart. Be creative. You're not allowed to pick the front wedgie until you get back home. No one will be able to tell you're doing something daring, but you'll know because you'll feel it with every step.

Give it a try, and come back here to let us know how it goes--what physically felt like and what it mentally felt like!

Markbassplayer 06-03-2011 02:03 PM

Anyone brave enough to give this one a try?

gruntgrunt 06-03-2011 06:50 PM

i would but im a guy

RedMonster 06-04-2011 07:01 PM

ive sooo done this before!

subangel17 06-05-2011 01:48 PM

just read this and just gave myself a front wedgie....im not out though but ill keep it for around the house i guess....right now its just really tight and uncomfortable

edit: little over an hour later its becoming kinda irratating and it hurts a little. Very uncomfortable to walk but fun to know im the only one to know its like that

edit again: ok i had to pull it out cause it was irritating and burning a little. Thanks for the fun though!

Markbassplayer 06-14-2011 04:06 PM

Anyone else brave enough to do this one?

taste the rainbow 06-14-2011 06:19 PM

Okay, so I did this one, starting at like, 4:30. Then I went to marching band and left it in, and let me tell you, it was VERY uncomfortable and it kind of burned by the end!! We marched a total of... I think 2 miles tonight, (4 times marching around the school=about 2 miles) and it didn't help that I was(am) wearing tight panties. I didn't take it out till about an hour ago, and it feels like it's still there! It was kind of fun, though... I think I'll do it again, next practice xD!

Markbassplayer 07-05-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taste the rainbow (Post 477214)
Okay, so I did this one, starting at like, 4:30. Then I went to marching band and left it in, and let me tell you, it was VERY uncomfortable and it kind of burned by the end!! We marched a total of... I think 2 miles tonight, (4 times marching around the school=about 2 miles) and it didn't help that I was(am) wearing tight panties. I didn't take it out till about an hour ago, and it feels like it's still there! It was kind of fun, though... I think I'll do it again, next practice xD!

Very impressive, and a nice write-up!

Markbassplayer 07-28-2011 11:57 AM

Anyone else brave enough? This is an easy one :)

Dare me hard 07-28-2011 01:57 PM

I am soooooooo doing this tomorrow

Siren 08-27-2011 12:16 AM

I'll do this next time I'm going out (& I'm allowed to wear panties- still in the middle of something else.) I've looked at this before, but always forgotten to actually do it. I'll give feedback once I've done it (& if I don't, you can give me a punishment.) :)

KlariCat 09-09-2011 04:11 PM

bad idea :p

Let me tell you this short and simple:
Do not do this dare right before going to the movies :p

After about an hour I couldn't concentrate on the movie whatsoever!
It wasn't particularly bad or anything but it was really really irritating me down there.
And with people sitting next to you on both sides there isn't a whole lot to do about it.

The walk home was quite relaxed though, no burning or anything, guess I have nice panties :)

Markbassplayer 09-19-2011 12:42 PM

I suspect that choosing the right pair of panites is super important for this one :)

dragoon 09-21-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntgrunt (Post 469758)
i would but im a guy

So what, that makes it more humiliating ;)

Markbassplayer 10-09-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragoon (Post 539062)
So what, that makes it more humiliating ;)

True, but a front wedgie stays in place better for girls :P