getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Left Stranded while Nude? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=324733)

andrew_b 10-17-2017 11:28 AM

Left Stranded while Nude?

Have you or any of your friends ever been left nude somewhere?

Meaning friends have driven off with clothes or have them out of reach etc

striker101 10-17-2017 05:58 PM

A super hot fantasy, but it's never happened to me.

There was a guy I was chatting with on Grindr — he was curious about any good spots for skinny dipping — that joked about leaving me there without my clothes. But we never ended up meeting before he moved.

Truckernaut42 10-17-2017 07:55 PM

A big fantasy of mine provided I don't get in legal trouble lol could be fun being left helpless and nude somewhere where people see you

theswitchyside 10-17-2017 07:57 PM

No... but I do think it opens up a lot of possibilities for complications, both legal and otherwise depending on where exactly one is stranded...

x5799 10-17-2017 08:06 PM

i never had friends do this to me big fantasy, but i have done it to myself by leaving an open window unlocking the front door and leaving my house from the back door locking it and throwing my clothes and keys in the open window and slowly going around my house. i should mention my front yard is next to a main road!

Kendragirl 10-17-2017 08:15 PM

Closest I've come is my jogging thread... which is self inflicted and i haven't been nude on a run yet. Close... but not quite.

It is a super hot fantasy tho.

Twisted Kitten 10-17-2017 10:15 PM

Sounds like a bundle of fun, but sadly no. This has never happened to me.... yet. ;)

tcitycity 10-17-2017 10:58 PM

as a kid

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3001275)
Have you or any of your friends ever been left nude somewhere?

Meaning friends have driven off with clothes or have them out of reach etc

When I was in scouting as a kid... went camping...and some of us didnt go swimming and some did.

I was with the friends i had swimming and as a joke a few of us strippped while in the water.. two of us (me & another) didnt get our trunks back.
One of the first guys out took our trunks.

Anyway we both had to get back to camp totally nude.. no biggie fortunately there was only us kids at the camp... the adults and some kids had gone to other activities.

But before we started back.. the other guy gave me a bj... though it was a surprise.. He had swam to where I was and started giving me a bj with him underwater. Considering I was already hard.. it was definaely a fine bj.

As it is we were partners in all future camping or scouting activities.

funnydude 10-18-2017 01:25 AM

It can be fun but never happened

Keira.Knightley 10-18-2017 03:09 AM

Would love to do it someday, but really don't want to get arrested!

HarryPotter 10-18-2017 01:05 PM

Most definitely one of my fantasies - to be driven out of town and left naked to have to make my way back home again. Would be awesome !!

humiliatedboyslave 12-26-2017 07:27 PM

Oh, hell yeah!!!

Roberta50 12-26-2017 09:15 PM

We used to play games like this behind our high school.
There were a lot of foot ball fields ECT beihind our school.
We would play games like some would drive someone to the field and then they woul have to make it back towards the back of the school because that where thier clothes were left. Because they were nude.

I did this once and just as my friends drove off a bunch of guys showed up on the field for practice. I was naked so I ran an hid behind the bleachers.
I had to stay there for an hour and I was really hoping no one through a ball back there and some guy went chasing it.
That did not happen at least.

sm_limb 12-27-2017 01:58 AM

Last week i went dogging. I had a girlfriend with me for safety.
Afterwards she made me walk home 10km naked on heels as she didnt want cum smeered in the car.
I was covered all over with cum.

rhode64 12-27-2017 02:58 AM

nude

[QUOTE=andrew_b;3001275]Have you or any of your friends ever been left nude somewhere?

Meaning friends have driven off with clothes or have them out of reach.

I have gone for naked walks leaving my clothes hidden so I couldn't be tempted to cover up or often leave home naked ,drive just out of town park up and go for a walk and in the summer I have gone for walks late at night leaving home naked and been gone quite a while walking round our local park .I have also walked from our town along the beach to the next town naked and back as I never had anything with me to cover up with and yes I have been seen more than once .
I also left my ex wife in a wood several miles from home and took her clothing home with me leaving her to walk home naked .( long story)