getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19F Give a slut some rules and dares. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=376967)

bellelovesbeast 12-04-2019 07:02 AM

19F Give a slut some rules and dares.

So I'm house sitting next week, which means I'll have the whole place to myself for a week!

Please, give me some rules and dares or tasks to complete while I'm there, so I don't get too bored.

I'm really into nipple torture and some hidden public dares right now.

Be creative!

Master_of_humiliate 12-04-2019 07:54 AM

you are not alloweed to cum in this week.
the only thing how you can get permission for an orgasm is ask in this or a new thread if you are allowed to cum.
you must have 3 yes in a row.
you can write peoples although a pm that they post in this thread.
for each no that you het edge 2 times and spank your pussy 10 times.
this must be done before you can cum.

bellelovesbeast 12-04-2019 08:08 AM

Will do this thanks! You'll get a report when I'm done or if I fail.

shr 12-04-2019 08:55 AM

Get completely naked.
Apply clothespins to your nipples.

You must crawl into each room of the house.
When you enter each room, you must crawl around it while completing the following tasks. Only when you complete all tasks you can crawl into the next room.
Tasks for each room -
1) Pull off the clothespins from your nipples.
2) Pinch each nipple hard 5 times.
3) Edge once.
4) Put your clothespins back onto your nipples.

MasterMichaelNY 12-04-2019 09:03 AM

Every morning when you get up to brush your teeth, put a squirt of toothpaste on each nipple, and rub it in lightly, then snap it off with a thick rubber band, until it's completely clean. That should start your day in the right direction. :p

bellelovesbeast 12-04-2019 09:21 AM

I'll do these thanks! I'll report when I'm done!

AnonBull1 12-04-2019 11:24 AM

carve a pair of large dildos (put a knot in it if you feel brave) from bars of soap. My favorite for the task is bronners peppermint castile bar soap.
Then, soak your dildos for a while in warm water, and prepare your ass and cunt... I want you to start fucking the soap dildos hard, 70 thrusts a minute, if it has a knot then get the knot all the way in, all the way out on each thrust. Do this till your holes are foaming and sudsy, and then write up a full report. If you're ok with it, include a picture of the dildos you made in the report

You're to do this every morning in the shower.

zephyrnem 12-04-2019 02:30 PM

Stay naked 24 hours. If you go out you may wear a coat and footwear. Anywhere indoors you must be barefoot. Carry footwear with you, but you may only put them on if someone makes you. You must take at least 2 trips out of the house.

Master_of_humiliate 12-05-2019 03:26 AM

for each no that you write or say out loud you get 5 hits with a wooden spoon on your pussy.
fir each yes that you say or write you must edge 1 time.

when the week starts?

bellelovesbeast 12-05-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonBull1 (Post 3851153)
carve a pair of large dildos (put a knot in it if you feel brave) from bars of soap. My favorite for the task is bronners peppermint castile bar soap.
Then, soak your dildos for a while in warm water, and prepare your ass and cunt... I want you to start fucking the soap dildos hard, 70 thrusts a minute, if it has a knot then get the knot all the way in, all the way out on each thrust. Do this till your holes are foaming and sudsy, and then write up a full report. If you're ok with it, include a picture of the dildos you made in the report

You're to do this every morning in the shower.

Unfortunately I won't be able to do this as I am not allowed to insert anything anymore because of another task. Please feel free to give me another task or to punish me for not being able to do this.

bellelovesbeast 12-05-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 3851256)
Stay naked 24 hours. If you go out you may wear a coat and footwear. Anywhere indoors you must be barefoot. Carry footwear with you, but you may only put them on if someone makes you. You must take at least 2 trips out of the house.

I have another dare saying that I am only allowed 2 pieces of clothing so I will be doing this for 4 days and your dare for the rest of the week! I will report when done.

bellelovesbeast 12-05-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate (Post 3851647)
for each no that you write or say out loud you get 5 hits with a wooden spoon on your pussy.
fir each yes that you say or write you must edge 1 time.

when the week starts?

I will do this!
It starts on the 7th.

AnonBull1 12-05-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellelovesbeast (Post 3851949)
Unfortunately I won't be able to do this as I am not allowed to insert anything anymore because of another task. Please feel free to give me another task or to punish me for not being able to do this.

Hmmm... That's too bad
Your punishment will be to get a kitchen dish brush and dish soap and scrub the outside of your holes till pink, painful, and foamy, and to do it twice a day for the whole week. In addition, upon the expiration of your other task, you are to do the soap dildo task as well

bellelovesbeast 12-05-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonBull1 (Post 3851958)
Hmmm... That's too bad
Your punishment will be to get a kitchen dish brush and dish soap and scrub the outside of your holes till pink, painful, and foamy, and to do it twice a day for the whole week. In addition, upon the expiration of your other task, you are to do the soap dildo task as well

Thank you I will do this!

AnonBull1 12-05-2019 02:57 PM

Excellent! I look forward to reading your reports!
When does the no-insertion dare expire?