getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22f Fun at home (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408815)

WedgieGirly99 10-22-2021 02:49 PM

22f Fun at home

Hi! I've been bored at home recently, so I thought I might try to make things interesting by opening up to the public. You can make me do just about anything, but I would STRONGLY prefer if it had something to do with my likes, and definitely none of my limits. Besides that, no rules. Thanks
Likes: WEDGIES, wet willies, nipple play, ice play, spanking, semi-public, clean swirlies, bondage, humiliation, minor anal(mainly just passive stuff. Not thrusting)

Dislikes: pee, scat, excessive edging, photos taking.

Dingo96 10-22-2021 02:53 PM

Well, seeing as I'm first, I guess I'll be nice. For EVERY post in the thread, you must either spend 15 seconds with a swirlie or give yourself 5 wet willies in each ear AND 5 spanks to each cheek.

WedgieGirly99 10-22-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dingo96 (Post 4548550)
Well, seeing as I'm first, I guess I'll be nice. For EVERY post in the thread, you must either spend 15 seconds with a swirlie or give yourself 5 wet willies in each ear AND 5 spanks to each cheek.

Thanks for being first! (I'm guessing this post counts towards the dare as well.)

Dingo96 10-22-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGirly99 (Post 4548563)
Thanks for being first! (I'm guessing this post counts towards the dare as well.)

As does this one confirming it counts. :P

exploring_switch 10-22-2021 03:17 PM

I'd love you to put yourself in a jocklock wedgie then give yourself a swirly for every 10 seconds it takes to get out of it

WedgieGirly99 10-22-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtjj420 (Post 4548575)
I'd love you to put yourself in a jocklock wedgie then give yourself a swirly for every 10 seconds it takes to get out of it

Thanks! Took about 30 seconds, so i did 3 swirlies :D

NotMe237 10-22-2021 06:11 PM

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for the rest of the night, if possible have this be your only clothing for the night.

Also, if you go an hour without checking this thread, apply 30 spanks to each cheek for each hour. You get a pass on sleeping as long as you sleep after doing a squeeky clean we dgie. You cant pick it until the morning though

WedgieGirly99 10-22-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotMe237 (Post 4548713)
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for the rest of the night, if possible have this be your only clothing for the night.

Also, if you go an hour without checking this thread, apply 30 spanks to each cheek for each hour. You get a pass on sleeping as long as you sleep after doing a squeeky clean we dgie. You cant pick it until the morning though

This one is fun. I might have to take it out for other dares tonight, but I will be sure to wear it while I'm not busy ;)

Goddess Joanna 10-22-2021 07:11 PM

Nipples and clit clamped whole time. Gag yourself with your soaking wet with arousal panties. Spank yourself with your favorite implement until your ass is nice and red. Do your favorite self bondage. Put a vibrator in that hot cunt of yours, pump your pussy with it, then blow it real good while it's still vibrating, deep throat if you can, then stick it in your ass still vibrating leaving it there, and get another toy to fuck your pussy until you cum, and keep saying my name over and over when you orgasm. My real name is Joanna.

Bonuses if you have a collar to wear, and your bondage includes other things plus hand ties. Report on this thread when done ;) :*

WedgieGirly99 10-22-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel (Post 4548739)
Nipples and clit clamped whole time. Gag yourself with your soaking wet with arousal panties. Spank yourself with your favorite implement until your ass is nice and red. Do your favorite self bondage. Put a vibrator in that hot cunt of yours, pump your pussy with it, then blow it real good while it's still vibrating, deep throat if you can, then stick it in your ass still vibrating leaving it there, and get another toy to fuck your pussy until you cum, and keep saying my name over and over when you orgasm. My real name is Joanna.

Bonuses if you have a collar to wear, and your bondage includes other things plus hand ties. Report on this thread when done ;) :*

Thanks for the amazing dare. I had a lot of fun with it.