getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Train tasks for 25 F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=381406)

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 09:24 AM

Train tasks for 25 F

I have a long train journey ahead and looking for some humilation tasks.

I have recently not been dieting and have increased one dress size. I am also having a glass of red wine which is bold as it is through the day so i deserve to be punished.

I am a 25 year old blonde. If you post the tasks on here, ill post a full report once task has been done.

Limits:
Scat, too public, no photos today (not always a limit but not today)

mayfly 02-29-2020 09:54 AM

Easy one to start off with.

Go into the loo.

Edge. just because.

Come out with your panties pulled up in a front wedgie, band peeking out above the jeans.

You can pull it down only it someone has pointed it out to you in the train or two people permit you to on this thread.

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 10:06 AM

Hi, thank you for this great dare.

I went to the small bathroom and edged for ten minutes. It was so humilating as the bathroom was quite dirty and i knew there was people waiting outside.

I wedgied myself and had to walk back to my seat which was quite a bit away. People looked but nobody has actually said it to me yet, so i am quite embarrased sitting here in my seat

mayfly 02-29-2020 10:20 AM

Good girl. :)

That was nicely done.
Next task. you need to twist your nipples till they're noticeably pokey through the tu.

You can't do this in a bathroom, but you can walk throughout the train to find somewhere safe.

:)

Jdelt 02-29-2020 10:23 AM

Remove any coat or sweater you may be wearing. Remove your bra (take it off somewhere other than the bathroom.) After sitting for at least 10 minutes without your bra, casually "spill" some water on your breast. Sit like that until it dries. :)

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 10:35 AM

Hi, thank you both for the great dares.

I firstly took off my jacket so was just in a black string top which already quite exposed me as i have quite big boobs and they were already quite exposed.

I went to an area joining two carts, the quietest i could find and took off my bra. Then I twisted my nipples hard.

I had to walk past through the carriage with my bra in my hand and i still have the wedgy from before.

Theres a guy sitting opposite me staring at my breasts

Jdelt 02-29-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit (Post 3929311)

I had to walk past through the carriage with my bra in my hand and i still have the wedgy from before.

Theres a guy sitting opposite me staring at my breasts

Lucky guy! At some point, be sure to bend over at the waist to "pick something up" and give him a show! ;)

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 10:54 AM

I had no water but i spilled some of the red wine down my front which is more obvious. Its really made the top stick to me and i feel dirty

MasterZp 02-29-2020 10:54 AM

Describe your context now for us

Seems like you are having fun. Describe your situation for us now. Give us a sense of how you are situated on the train, what is around you and who. Tell us what you are still wearing. Basically help us all form a nice mental picture of yourself and your surroundings so we can devise more tasks to keep you busy.

Jdelt 02-29-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit (Post 3929328)
I had no water but i spilled some of the red wine down my front which is more obvious. Its really made the top stick to me and i feel dirty

Well done, and very good reporting!

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 3929324)
Lucky guy! At some point, be sure to bend over at the waist to "pick something up" and give him a show! ;)

I did this.his wife/girlfriend looks mortified for me and mentioned that i had a wedgey so i am sitting here red faced.
The man is smirking and trying to not stare.

Jdelt 02-29-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit (Post 3929338)
I did this.his wife/girlfriend looks mortified for me and mentioned that i had a wedgey so i am sitting here red faced.
The man is smirking and trying to not stare.

It seems pretty humiliating... :)

Do you have any tissues or paper towels? Rub your breast with one to keep that nipple erect.

After, you can look out your window and absently suck your thumb for 5 minutes.

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 3929329)
Seems like you are having fun. Describe your situation for us now. Give us a sense of how you are situated on the train, what is around you and who. Tell us what you are still wearing. Basically help us all form a nice mental picture of yourself and your surroundings so we can devise more tasks to keep you busy.

Hi there

So i am sitting in a four seater, so two people are sitting opposite me, a man and a woman both in their late 40s. I am about halfway down the carraige. The seat beside me is free. The train isnt massively busy maybe 50% full.

I started off with converse, a black string top on, faded tight bacl jeans high waisted and a black cardigan. The black cardigan is gone now. The top is pretty low cut and my boobs are standing out. I wouldnt nornally wear such a low cut top in public but the cardigan had me covered. Obviously i have no bra now and my panties are on show over my jeans but luckily theyre black so not too obvious until i just bent down!

One of the dares was to spill red wine down myself. It has started to dry now but my boobs feel sticky and you can see the strain from the wine between them where it pooled.

Let me know if you need any more detail.

Louiseryanlikesit 02-29-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 3929341)
It seems pretty humiliating... :)

Do you have any tissues or paper towels? Rub your breast with one to keep that nipple erect.

After, you can look out your window and absently suck your thumb for 5 minutes.

I just started rubbing with the tissue. That has actually been v humilating as it looks weird as to why i am only doing it now when the wine has mostly dried. This oddly enough really embarrased me.

Ill do the thumb sucking task now.

MasterZp 02-29-2020 11:14 AM

Very good

Very good description.

I would say for the rest of the trip, you are not allowed to cross or close your legs. Keep your knees at least shoulder width apart. Obviously it won’t show much with the jeans, but knowing you cannot close them should keep things a bit interesting. And I wonder if a wet spot will start showing at some point.

I would also say that at least every 30 minutes you must “adjust” your top, pulling it up by the straps as if you are uncomfortable or something. The real goal is to draw attention to them and to jiggle them a bit for your seat mates to see. Do that now and then tell us how my task makes you feel.