getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I need horrible punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=154973)

Dareme101 10-01-2013 09:16 PM

I need horrible punishment

So I did a dice dare and failed, so I have to ask for dares on a forum. Any limits I have don't apply, post away any dares you can think of. I'm male, and must be able to do these dares at home with no special items. Please give Self bondage it would be fun. I might do pics... But you would have to give me a good reason. DO NOT PM ME!!!

Thanks for the dares I have gotten so far but please explain better, and explain in detail. Explain things like what edging is( if you dare me to do it) it icy hot.

Thanks and keep those dares comin.

Nevets007 10-02-2013 02:53 AM

Dare

You said in one of your earlier threads that you do not like public so here we go.
Go to a public rest room one of the opposite sex, strip in a stall walk to the furthest away and place clothes in. Go to the furthest stall from there...
You can do it one of 2 ways
1) tie around the toilet so you are siting down on it put the keys in a condom.(so the only way out is to callout for help)
2) brake the toilet then flush make shore that it wouldn't flush again go to stall next to it wait for some one to use it. When they leave go in put a key on a stone cuff to the toilet so you are facing the toilet the only way to escape is
Get the key with your mouth.
When you are free get your cloths and leave.
Extra ! Wear female clothing if have none bye tights (filled with oatmeal) bra (filled with whipped cream and treacle tarts ) and panties ( with ice ). Put as many marshmelowns in your ass as you can. Pm me full report.
If you do the extra pm me a punishment try to push my limits.

sonicboom1979 10-02-2013 04:28 AM

Take a shit, put it in your mouth and gag yourself. Tie your balls up real tight. Slap yourself 20 times really hard. Then get a wooden spoon or hairbrush and spank your balls 50 times, ass 100 times and each foot 50 times. pm me pics. After your done, swallow the shit.

fireman 10-02-2013 06:19 AM

ok to start strip. have rope string shoe laces ready what ever you have. rub icyhot first choice, or something similer. or last toothpaste all over your dick and pack your ass hole with it. then you must walk slowly around every room outside edge 5 times. if there are any windows in the room the must be open, with no curtains or anything like that.

Dareme101 10-02-2013 04:50 PM

Response to the dares

Ok, so first thanks a lot for posting dares, these are my first on here.

Second, the first dare( the one in the toilet) I don't get it

Third, the wooden spoon spanking I will do but will not post pictures.

Last, what is icy hot

sonicboom1979 10-02-2013 04:57 PM

Thats fine with the no pics give me a detailed description of it though. BTW your original post says "any limits I have don't apply."

Dareme101 10-02-2013 07:47 PM

Ya, just no pictures

I did your dare, it hurt a lot!!! Thanks got any more?

fireman 10-07-2013 06:16 AM

up date all of us Dareme

Dareme101 10-07-2013 09:06 AM

Update

Ok, um... I did the spanking dare and am still waiting for explains for the other dares.

Dareme101 01-06-2014 03:03 PM

Waiting for more dares

linearizationcannon 01-06-2014 04:50 PM

I dare you to respond to every dare you get with either pics or a description at LEAST as twice as many words long as the dare itself. Because with 30 posts, one line responses, and "no limits except pics" you pretty much have no credibility right now.