getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My slave needs punishment. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54002)

xa demonic 08-12-2010 11:15 PM

My slave needs punishment.

i have a new slave, she is becoming disobedient with the rules i've set out and teases me.

her current punishments have included myself
1. slapping her tits
2. putting pegs on her nipples
3. slapping her ass as hard as i can countless times
4. slapping her ass with her studded belt.
5. vibrator in her ass
6. fucking her ass hard

what shall i do with her?

keep in mind she has a vibrator yet it does not fit in her pussy because of a medical condition which has not yet been fully corrected. so yes she is still my virgin little slut slave and she quite enjoys when i hit her, she sometimes begs for it but it still brings her to cry at times.

Master Chris.

spiritualxtc 08-12-2010 11:35 PM

The very last thing you tell us about your slave hints at the kind of punishment you should and should not employ. She enjoys being hit, and the punishments you've given her so far align perfectly with the things that turn her on. By giving her what she wants, you're rewarding negative behavior and this is confusing for the slave.

Save the hitting, spanking, and nipple twisting for regular playtime. For punishments, think more mundane and monotonous. Writing lines, corner time, holding a coin or ping pong ball against a wall with her nose, or sending her into a closet for a time to make her realize what she's done. 15 minutes for light punishment, an hour for heavy. And I do mean heavy. Time stretches incredibly with nothing to occupy the mind, so consider 1 to be heavy and any half hour beyond that to be extreme.

Let me know if anything changes.

Punisher37 08-13-2010 01:59 AM

Spiritualxtc has a point. If you need to make it more painful, you could mak her kneel on dry peas or rice for up to half an hour and it will really hurt. Being a female, she could also be made to hold two coins aginst a wall. You could try murga punishment (google it).

xa demonic 08-13-2010 03:23 AM

thanks but

these ideas are good but im kinda looking for some more playful and painful ideas as we are just starting out and thats the kinda stuff i like to do to her.

spiritualxtc 08-13-2010 07:44 PM

You should have made it clear that what you wanted to do was play around instead of wanting to actually rectify negative behavior.

LeahsPuppy 08-13-2010 11:18 PM

Did you really just say that you need punishment ideas because your slave likes pain, so painful punishments dont work. But you only want other painful punishments.

Did you know that insanity can be defined as someone who does the same thing over and over and expects a different result?

equilibrium 08-14-2010 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeahsPuppy (Post 317533)
Did you really just say that you need punishment ideas because your slave likes pain, so painful punishments dont work. But you only want other painful punishments.

Did you know that insanity can be defined as someone who does the same thing over and over and expects a different result?

he is saying they are only using this as a game, not to actually to "punish" her.

BettyBoop 08-14-2010 07:11 AM

This section is only for posting punishments! If you need punishments please post in TORD Online instead. To read the full set of rules for this section simply click here.

Moved.

desrich 08-14-2010 07:33 AM

Have her be your pet for a day. Place the studded belt around her tits and do it up behind her back as tite as you want so it pulls her tits tight against her so they will start to go red and feel uncomfortable then place the vibrator in her ass and use some tape to hold it in then have her crawl around like a dog on all fores with a collar and leash for a day.

xa demonic 08-17-2010 03:54 AM

she likes the soft punishments I've given her
not when i hit her real hard when she has gone past playful.

she was the one who's wanted a master since she was about 12....

and i like that punishment.. i'll try it on her next time i can. :)