getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you spit or swallow? (Or boys do you perfer if a girl spits or swallows?) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100167)

LikeItRoughBaby 02-21-2012 07:59 PM

Do you spit or swallow? (Or boys do you perfer if a girl spits or swallows?)

Girls:

1. Do you spit or swallow?
2. Why or why not?
3. Do you like it or not?

Boys:

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow?
2. why?

I'm just wondering because I was fooling around with my boyfriend the other day and he came in my mouth...so I swallowed right away without hesitation. It didn't taste bad, had a weird texture but I was fine with it. I swallowed because I thought he would like if I did, and it wouldn't ruin the mood. I didn't mind it, I would do it again. (I kind of liked it)

small_penis2141 02-21-2012 08:16 PM

i'm a guy and i always swallow cum unless it goes into my ass, even my own. i like a partner to swallow because it just ruins the mood otherwise

collarb0nez 02-21-2012 08:36 PM

Female. I always always always swallow, cum is absolutely delicious to me and I if a guy cums on my hand, I make sure to lick it all off.

spacegal24 02-21-2012 08:38 PM

I swallow, but I guess it's mostly because I hate having to clean up, so it's just easier to swallow it. It doesn't taste that bad anyway.

MsUntamed 02-21-2012 08:47 PM

It usually depends on the mood for me. Sometimes it is much more teasing to spit and play with it while other times not.

I don't have a particular liking for cum though.

derrammler 02-21-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacegal24 (Post 629310)
I swallow, but I guess it's mostly because I hate having to clean up, so it's just easier to swallow it. It doesn't taste that bad anyway.

niiice. i luv it when they swallow. spittings a nasty habit anyhow lol

Conan987 02-21-2012 10:48 PM

I will always swallow cum. It tastes amazing although after I swallow to much I need something sweet :3

Memories for Life 02-22-2012 05:44 AM

When I'm seeing a young lady socially (or a sub has done exceptional well to warrant a "gift"), I enjoy swallowing all the girl juice a woman's pussy will squirt!

Mr.Slave 02-22-2012 06:44 AM

I would rather have the girl force me to eat my own :P But yeah it's hot when a girl swallows.

Pet Phoenix 02-22-2012 09:05 AM

Aww its no fun to not ask this question of the boys too ;)

I'm a boy, regardless of whether ita a girl or a guy sucking me off is prefer them to swallow cause I think it is hot. I like feeling myself shoot my load in thier mouth and watching not a drop escape.

As for myself I'm afraid you'll have to come up with some kind of incentive if you dont want me to swalliw hehe, I love it. Pretty much for the same reasons as above. I love gobbling down every drop.

Theanimal 02-22-2012 11:15 AM

If the girl likes it or doesn't mind it, then I think it's hot.

SubtleSlut 02-22-2012 03:30 PM

Both, it depends on mood and situation though. Sometimes it can be fun to have the cum just splash all over your face so you can look up with those big eyes and look like a good whore.

KatieK 02-23-2012 12:33 AM

Honestly I know a lot of girls feel like swallowing is like, 'going the extra mile' or whatever, and its either really hot or really slutty, but I feel like either way it's in your mouth, so swallowing or spitting, it really doesn't matter.

RST 02-23-2012 12:48 AM

I really don't mind either way as long as it is done with gusto. Objective umber one is to at least make it look like you enjoy it in some way. So no sour faces. If you don't like to swallow let it dribble out over your tits by all means ^^

For the record. I agree with KatieK once it's in your mouth you might as well. I can imagine however that you don't like the taste. Just finish your man off outside of your mouth in that case. If he's being a baby about it, too bad for him :p

kathyfromlongisland 02-23-2012 08:04 AM

Kinda depends on my mood at the time, though mostly I swallow