getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever left the house naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=85622)

df301 08-24-2011 06:23 AM

Have you ever left the house naked?

Why? How far did you go? Did anyone notice?

Slenderman - Doctor 08-24-2011 06:24 AM

I haven't ... yet ... :eek:

John Masters 08-24-2011 08:08 AM

Yes. I dared myself to go out of the front door, through the garden gate, down the side of the house and into the back garden. It was at night but we are overlooked front and back so there was a risk that I might have been seen.

Robdublin29 08-24-2011 08:19 AM

Yes. Dared to by a friend who was with me, he followed. Had to walk out of house and down street and around block back to house only wearing socks. Got caught by a bunch of teenagers who laughed and took pics. i have no idea what they did with pics! didnt hang around to ask LOL

Prof Frink 08-24-2011 09:19 AM

I risked it a few times

When I was a horny teenager I did it a number of times.
My parents are heavy sleepers and they never got up once in bed so I would go out in the back yard naked to feel the night air.
After a while of doing that and of course jerking off, I became more daring. If it was late enough that I felt the neighborhood was quiet I would venture out of the back yard to make my way around the house to the front and back around the other side to the back. I do remember having to duck into a hiding spot if I saw a car coming or felt I might be exposed.
Damn that was a thrill.

sweetsong 08-24-2011 10:26 AM

Yep.

All the time to walk out to the pool in my backyard.

Once when I was in highschool my girlyfriends and I did on vacation for thrills into the woods after already trying out skinny dipping. Don't think I'd do that again though. Too many exposed places for mosquitoes. ;)

SuicideCode 08-24-2011 04:53 PM

i never left the house WHILE i was naked. but I've been naked a few times outside. I stripped in the backyard and in the forest to do dares. it was pretty exciting and I would do it again.

syn 08-24-2011 05:27 PM

Never my house, but I've streaked in my dorms before. Not for pleasure, but because I was too lazy to get a towel or bathrobe, haha.

Billyboy 08-24-2011 06:45 PM

I often go out on the front porch in the early morning to get the newspaper while naked. Sometimes I take the garbage cans to the curb for pickup while naked. Always still dark, but there are some cars driving down the street. And, there are motion sensor lights on the front of the house, one or sometimes all three come on as I walk.

XFathom 08-24-2011 08:28 PM

Yes. Once I walked out onto the back deck. And once I walked down the street. Both were at night, and I don't think anybody noticed.

HarryPotter 08-25-2011 11:29 AM

Done it a few times - early in the morning I've left the house naked with my clothes and then I've got in the car and driven part ways to work before getting out of the car to get dressed.

Closing the door and locking it behind you is quite exciting because there's not turning back at that point.

daremaster 1 01-27-2012 08:11 PM

Yes, I went to a field with a forest spot in it and climbed a tree. I wasn't aloud to get down until I cam.

TimeslipxX 01-27-2012 08:21 PM

Yep it was an awesome experience.

rhode64 01-28-2012 08:53 AM

outdoors

I have done this many times .Dont ask how many times ,I lost count years ago .It still feels good going naked where others dont .I love summer evenings going for a walk round our local park or driving naked .

daremaster 1 01-28-2012 09:51 AM

I thank the best time to do it is a nice Summer night. Air feels so good on your skin. Just lay in the grass and relax!