getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Pussy punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=379473)

Spankmehard1995 01-21-2020 11:14 AM

Pussy punishment

Hi. Looking for pussy punishment. I have been masturbating too much and inappropriate locations. My Dom would like me to ask anyone for punishment and I have to do all those that come in this thread.

I can’t edge or have multiple climaxes

I will spank with belt, wooden spoon or my hand. I have tooth paste, hair brush, clothes pegs sandpaper, too small thong and elastic bands.

I am open to trying other things but pussy punishment only please

nipple slave 01-21-2020 11:21 AM

Let’s start you out with a nice painful task. Snap the elastic band against your clit 50 times, and every time you miss or don’t do it at full strength add 2 more snaps.
For example if you miss 5 times throughout the 50 then you have to do 10 more before you are done.

I don’t see photos as a limit, so if you’re willing to send proof send it to me on here or on kik @ gamewarrior100

Sheldore 01-21-2020 11:26 AM

Ok so heres one for you put one clothes peg on each labia and one on your clit then whip them off with the leather belt. No limit to your strokes your just whipping your pussy until you get all 3 clothes pegs to come off

AnonBull1 01-21-2020 11:30 AM

Put a good thick layer of toothpaste covering your pussy lips, a good dab on your clit, a dab on your anus, and then... Insert the tube into your vagina and give it a good squeeze!

Once that's done, rub the toothpaste that's on the outside in with the bristle side of your toothbrush, and then fuck your pussy till its foaming

Enjoy ;)

Spankmehard1995 01-21-2020 04:06 PM

Thank you I will get on with this tomorrow

Spankmehard1995 01-22-2020 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipple slave (Post 3897683)
Let’s start you out with a nice painful task. Snap the elastic band against your clit 50 times, and every time you miss or don’t do it at full strength add 2 more snaps.
For example if you miss 5 times throughout the 50 then you have to do 10 more before you are done.

I don’t see photos as a limit, so if you’re willing to send proof send it to me on here or on kik @ gamewarrior100

Did this punishment holding myself open with clothes pegs. Pictures sent to your kik. I didn’t do 15 properly so had to add 30 so all together I did 80 snaps. It was really painful and my clit is very tingly and sore now.

Spankmehard1995 01-22-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldore (Post 3897686)
Ok so heres one for you put one clothes peg on each labia and one on your clit then whip them off with the leather belt. No limit to your strokes your just whipping your pussy until you get all 3 clothes pegs to come off

So I did this punishment straight after the elastic band one so it was agony to put the peg on my clit and took several attempts. I was whipping myself for 20 minutes to get all the pegs off. My pussy is really sore but I that you for the punishment

Alexman 01-22-2020 06:00 AM

Sorry spaced out for a second, since you cant edge, you are to put the sandpaper inside the too small thong and smack your pussy 30 times

Alexman 01-22-2020 06:03 AM

Any oic proofs can be sent to me at kik millera3

Spankmehard1995 01-22-2020 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonBull1 (Post 3897692)
Put a good thick layer of toothpaste covering your pussy lips, a good dab on your clit, a dab on your anus, and then... Insert the tube into your vagina and give it a good squeeze!

Once that's done, rub the toothpaste that's on the outside in with the bristle side of your toothbrush, and then fuck your pussy till its foaming

Enjoy ;)

Oh my word. That was the Painful punishment that I’ve ever had to do I. I put the toothpaste on my anus first so I could get into position to do the rest. Based on my anus started to really burn before I had even got it on my outer lips so I had to sit with that burn for ages. The lips toothpaste wasn’t too bad but the clit tooth paste was awful. I wasn’t able to get much directly into my vagina but I tried my best. The rubbing of the outer lips with my tooth birch was awsful and as if started the get wet the burn really intensified it wasn’t long after fucking with my toothbrush that I was foaming so I put some more fresh toothpaste on the brush and carried on sucking until the foam was running out of me. Have cleaned up the best I can but I’m still burning and no longer have time o clean it off in the bath so will be going to work with a burning clit and vagina.

aussiedom 01-22-2020 06:15 AM

Take the paste with you and reapply every time.you enter the bathroom

Spankmehard1995 01-22-2020 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexman (Post 3898423)
Sorry spaced out for a second, since you cant edge, you are to put the sandpaper inside the too small thong and smack your pussy 30 times

Okay would you like the sand paper on my Clit or just in pussy

Alexman 01-22-2020 06:18 AM

If possible both

Spankmehard1995 01-22-2020 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexman (Post 3898433)
If possible both

Okay I’ll get on with it now.

aussiedom 01-22-2020 06:24 AM

What's travel like to work? Able to.keep sandpaper and remove at your desk ?