getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which is more humiliating? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=159333)

inflamio 11-11-2013 02:48 PM

Which is more humiliating?

Which is more humiliating for a guy to wear, bra or panties?

I have been pondering this question for a while and have asked my friend, she said panties but I said bra.

I am genuinely interested in the responses so please answer truthfully.

Both genders can answer, don't feel like you can't answer if you are a girl.

hotguns 11-11-2013 02:49 PM

panties for me :p

Vodin30 11-11-2013 02:56 PM

i find the panties are more humiliating. A bra is embarassing if you are caught with it but you can always pass it off as a joke or dare or something along those lines. Panties though, they just seem to carry more weight, so to speak. Peaople will give you more grief if you are caught in them.

inflamio 11-11-2013 03:02 PM

I didn't think about that, I was thinking that everyone wears underwear of some sort but only women wear bras, but perhaps you could then say that because everyone wears underwear of some sorts there is a big division between male and female underwear so to keep society from a genderless or unisex society, this therefore makes the fact that you are wearing female underwear more humiliating than a bra, that men have no use for (reason to wear).

The moral of the story, no matter what you're told, society still hasn't reached equality.

Sorry to rant, I'm just very passionate about gender equality

NYC 11-11-2013 03:33 PM

I think bra because it is harder to hide

inferiorwhiteboi 11-11-2013 04:26 PM

Definitely a bra.

I've worn panties my fair share of times, I'll admit it - even when a dare was NOT involved. Sure, I do find it a bit humiliating, but it is also rather arousing.

A bra on the other hand...well there's no real reason for a guy to have one on. Once, I have worn a bra and it was awkward. The straps dug into my shoulders and it was unpleasant. I was quite humiliated and didn't enjoy it at all.

Unrelated, but I pity you gals that have to wear bras. I sure hope that some of them are comfortable, because my lone experience indicated otherwise.

Elysium 11-11-2013 07:42 PM

Bra definitely.

You can probably get away with wearing panties by saying you were in a hurry and hand to find all the clothes that you were wearing in an instant.

Bra, no excuse.

dracone1313 11-11-2013 08:00 PM

I could see either way. People associate panties more with sissiness, so are more likely to make a bigger deal of it. But a bra is both more likely to be seen, and harder to excuse. I suppose it depends on whether you mean per instance of being caught without an excuse, or in total.

slaveboy82 11-11-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inflamio (Post 1137473)
I didn't think about that, I was thinking that everyone wears underwear of some sort but only women wear bras, but perhaps you could then say that because everyone wears underwear of some sorts there is a big division between male and female underwear so to keep society from a genderless or unisex society, this therefore makes the fact that you are wearing female underwear more humiliating than a bra, that men have no use for (reason to wear).

The moral of the story, no matter what you're told, society still hasn't reached equality.

Sorry to rant, I'm just very passionate about gender equality

don't be sorry for the rant please don't. I am gender queer and have wondered for a long time about it all.
Here is my little rant. we all study animals in school right? in the animal world the females are (not trying to start anything here) more plain if you will less color less show etc. in the animal world the males are flashy colorful and what not they make a statement as to say look at me.
then you have the human world so full of self importance that pokes fun of animals all the time but we as humans think the woman shout be flashy and colorful. why is this? I have always wondered all those animal species out there and only 1 is different? kinda something to chew on and think about.

lta9613 11-12-2013 07:27 PM

Bra...most of the underwear I wear is small and tight enough to be panties.

Met 11-12-2013 07:36 PM

I wear panties occasionally, they feel sexier, look better, have a thong.
I have a gf since a few years back, when shes lazy and havent been washing she have borrowed mine.

so for me its more degrading to choose a bra. its not a common piece of clothing to wear for a man (and until they put down the same effort on male underwear, the answer is "yes", panties are more common for male to wear)

pisspants 11-13-2013 03:35 AM

For me it has to be a bra. It's more visible and it's difficult to come up with a convincing excuse as to why you should be wearing one.

ctsub4otk 11-13-2013 06:48 AM

For me it is the bra. With just a normal shirt you can see the bra straps. Plus i am constintly adjusting the straps. try standing in line to pay for something and wondering whether the person behind you and see you are wearing a bra

gpguy 11-13-2013 07:17 AM

If it turns you on it is actually not really humiliating. You know what it is that turns you on and you have fun with it. It would be humiliating if you have to do it but it doesn't turn you on. I guess might be better to ask a two part question. Does it turn you on? If yes what you turns you on more having to wear a bra or panty? Just a thought.

gpguy 11-13-2013 07:22 AM

I gave it some more thought, I guess for me it would have to be a bra would be more humiliating, I can always fairly easily wear my boxerbriefs over top the panties I'd be FORCED to wear.