getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19F - Help me have 'fun' with my sister (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355007)

LauraTheSlut 11-20-2018 09:23 AM

19F - Help me have 'fun' with my sister

Hi, as many of you know I have a thing for my sister - that thing may or may not be that I find her stupidly sexy and want to fuck her.

A description:
She looks quite similar to me, she has blue eyes, blond hair, light skin, medium sized breasts - beyond that, I don't know

What I want to do:
The idea of this thread is that every post will be a slight escalation from the last, maybe the first is just to accidentally touch her ass, maybe the next is to sniff her panties, then let her walk in on me naked and so on. The end product would in theory be me and my sister having lesbian sex. Yay! :D

Just give me dares to get to know my sister better....

Lyb 11-20-2018 09:29 AM

How about starting with increasing the flow of compliments on her body? don't be creepy either there is a middle ground

Everill 11-20-2018 09:33 AM

Since you suggested accidentally touching her ass, I would recommend that but build on it a bit.

Here's my first 4 suggestions:

Accidentally touch one of her boobs
Accidentally touch her ass (as per your suggestion)
Accidentally touch her crotch area
Accidentally touch both of her boobs

ksoma 11-20-2018 10:47 AM

Are you two close, normally?
Invite her to watch a movie. Cuddle on the couch together to watch it. Cold weather helps with this, as you're more likely to cuddle close.
Above and beyond enjoying having her so close to you.... you can pretend to fall asleep while the movie is on. While "asleep," you can do things, like nuzzle into her neck, or move a hand to hold her thigh or breast, all while being "blameless," because you can't control wandering hands in your sleep.

lani_122 11-20-2018 12:27 PM

Something that will get only you closer to her.
Edge twice a week with her hair brush handle and leave it wet.

KurumiTokisaki123 11-20-2018 12:28 PM

Every time she wears a nice pair of leggins or other tight pants give her ass a slap ;)

Arawen 11-20-2018 12:30 PM

should see if you can borrow a few outfits fro a night out or something, then can also grab a pair of her clean underwear to wear out.

pop em back in the clean draw once done so she'll be wearing yur dirty underwear one day x

Thifr 11-20-2018 03:08 PM

Drink some beers and play a truth or dare game with her 😉👍

zephyrnem 11-20-2018 03:50 PM

Since you like playing both sides...make a crazy, sexy bet. Push the edge and decide to lose, or see if you can trick her and win. Push her on the bet. I know, from experience, that sometimes if you start on this path their real desires will come out as they work on a good forfeit for a bet.

Santagar 11-20-2018 05:29 PM

Masturbate regularly.

When you masturbate, always do it somewhere where she can catch you. That means that she must be in the same building as you, there must be no locked door between you, and she must be awake.

If any of these conditions is not met, you are not allowed to masturbate. And if you started and one of the conditions become untrue, stop.

(If you feel more daring, moan her name while masturbating.)

Thifr 11-21-2018 08:27 AM

Keep us informed of your progress 😉

Camiliaa 11-21-2018 09:15 AM

Swap panties with her and then ask her if you took the wrong panties by showing her the panties you are wearing (that are aftually hers).

bee9 11-21-2018 12:59 PM

I would suggest more subtle psychological approach.

Go together to a bar and make sure you will have plenty of unpleasant approaches, i.e. dress to kill.
After having some drinks offer her to "tease the boys" by kissing passionately in public.

Depending on her reaction get her horny and "unlock her" for a potential "night out" in future.
In case she will shy go home, order some food and watch some nice romantic movie together, just being comfy together to build a bond.

Basically it all boils down to her personality.

LauraTheSlut 11-22-2018 10:28 AM

I apologise about my absence, but these look really good! I think I will compile these into a story to post into the stories section of the site though or, instead of here. Or maybe both? :) We will see...

Everill 11-22-2018 01:25 PM

A suggest for maybe later on could be to get a shower, go somewhere where your sister is and "accidentally" drop your towel.

If you have a toy such as buttplug you could try wearing that and bending over to get your towel.

Also another one for later could be to leave a toy out for her to see e.g. leaving a buttplug by the toilet