getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Driving Exhibition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=40788)

LilyVonPseudonym 02-05-2010 03:39 PM

Driving Exhibition

This is one that occurred to me as I came back from Santa Barbara yesterday... I was taking the train back after 2 days of sleeping on a couch in my clothes, and I wanted nothing more to be naked as soon as possible.

The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

So as soon as I got to my car in the parking structure, as soon as I knew nobody was around to see, I slipped out of my panties, jeans and shoes and tossed them into the passenger seat. Then, feeling still... restricted, I pondered, looked around a lot more, and stripped out of my top. I sank into the driver's seat and started my car.

My only big scare was when some boys in a car next to me started honking and calling out of the window... I figured my only way of playing this off was to pretend not to notice them and turn into the next parking lot I saw. I put my top back on, deciding I'd keep it on until I got to the freeway, where nobody would be positioned right to see me.

I stayed naked until I pulled up to my street... I had got a phone call on the road from my mother, wondering when I would be home, and I had a suspicion she'd be out gardening, so I decided to play it safe and get dressed before I came up the driveway. I got lucky, there; she WAS gardening, and thus it was good I'd gotten dressed.

So, yeah, lot of fun. Give it a try!

irulan87 02-08-2010 10:56 AM

Sounds like a great idea Lily i'm probably going to try this pretty soon!

dragonator 02-08-2010 02:47 PM

just make sure not to drive a motorcycle while doing this dare lol

rhode64 02-09-2010 02:19 AM

did this

done this yesterday it was great went for a drive out of town naked even had a wank but did not come dont know if I was seen alot of lorries etc passed going the other way was gone quite a while was great.I always get a real buzz doing this.

jux 02-10-2010 10:14 AM

I do this ALOT, naked from the waist down. I love pulling up next to someone in my car and just gently wanking on a huge hard on and then seeing them look over and see me. It has only really bothered a few people, most people either laugh, give me a thumbs up, just sit and stare at "it" until the light turns green or they look, see whats going on and just look away. One lady rolled down her window, so i rolled mine down, and she was laughing and said "marry xmas!!" we talked while I was stroking it for what seemed to be the longest red light ever. She got an eyeful thats for sure!

publicflash 02-23-2010 09:33 AM

I have done the same even when my GF was driving. We drove approx. 180km on Saturday morning me fully naked. I'm sure several people saw me, but at least one looked into our car form a van (and had to have great view on me completely naked) and immediately pretending not to be watching - shame it was not a young girl :rolleyes:... it was fun anyhow ... I would like to try again though ...

publicflash 02-23-2010 09:37 AM

Yes, and I once drove bottom less thru the city - I stopped my car next to a tram on the traffic lights. There were 2 girls talking while one looked down through the glass doors and had to see me since she said something to the other girl and they both looked at me and start laughing :D It was so embarrassing, but I really enjoyed that ... :)

Starkist 04-25-2010 11:23 PM

Driving naked and being driven naked are among my favorites.

The last time I did this, my gf drove us out to get supper at a fast food drive-thru. She wouldn't let me wear anything, and I was belted up next to her on the front seat so that she could play with me easily. When the drive-thru girl saw me, she got her friend to take a look. My gf told them I was paying off a lost bet - a regular excuse, but it works(!).

randyguyuk 04-26-2010 05:09 AM

I have driven naked a couple of times. Once I got really horny so I masturbated. Pulling up at the traffic lights I saw this hot woman and blew my load! :D She looked in my direction when I did. hehe.

Boobs 04-29-2010 03:46 PM

I saw your dare and decided that this would be my first! However I modified a bit. ;)

This what I decided to do: I was to drive for a half hour around my town. For every traffic light I stopped at I would remove one article of clothing. I live in a small suburb. There are quite a few traffic lights. :)

Here is what I wore: A tight white T-shirt, a pair of short dark purple mesh shorts, a pair of running sneakers, knee-high ankle socks with black stripes, a dark purple bra, and a black thong.

I hopped in my car around 3:30, which I meant I was allowed to be back at my house at 4:00 pm. Wearing the outfit above, I set off on a random route through my semi-busy town. I was feeling a little nervous and very excited! When I saw the first traffic light ahead of me, my heart started to pound, even though the first item I had to take off didn't have to be something very revealing. But when I came close to the light it changed to green. I was a little disappointed but continued on my way. However, at the next light I came to I was not so lucky. It turned to red and I stopped. I reached down to take off my sneakers before the light changed to green. About five minutes passed before I hit my next red light. Still feeling a little shy I pulled off my socks and stuck them in the seat next to me. Not 2 minutes had passed before I hit my next red light. Feeling very nervous I pulled off my shorts and stuck them in the seat next to me. I continued this way for a while, hitting no stoplights but feeling more and more excited. At the next red light I came to I reached under my shirt, and unclasped my bra, letting my full boobs spill out. I stuck the bra on the seat next to me. Now I was riding in my car wearing only a sexy black thong and a tight white T-shirt with no bra. My T-shirt was almost see-through and was so tight it pressed my beautiful 36C's enough to make me start breathing pretty fast. You could see my nipples through my shirt and they started to get darker and harder. Now about 20 minutes had passed and I started to head home, hoping I wouldn't hit any more stoplights, and secretly praying I would. No such luck. I hit the last stoplight about 5 minutes from my house. I decided to take off the T-shirt. It wasn't hiding much anyways! Now my sexy, round boobs were completely exposed! The sunlight was coming through the window and warming them and it felt amazing. Feeling more confident, I rolled down the window and started to drive with one hand and with the other, play with my breasts. At least 3 cars passed. One carried a old lady who I don't think even noticed me. Another carried a group of children of about 13. The girl by the window oggled at me, then looked away, her face red. The last car that passed carried a guy of about my age. Who looked at me, did a double take, then honked the horn and called out his phone number to me, yelling "call me!" I pulled into my driveway feeling very proud of myself after my first dare!

kinkyukmale 05-01-2010 09:29 AM

I did this dare a few months ago. I came home from a friends house late one night and decided to pull up at the side of the road and strip off completely naked.

It was pretty dark but still such a thrill thinking someone in a higher up van or lorry might see me at some traffic lights.

I pulled onto the drive of my house and my heart was pounding, I was still naked. I sat there for a few moments considering my next move:

Do I dress in the car and go in the house as normal
Do I run from the car to the front door, still naked, clutching my clothes and get dressed in the porch.

I did the second option, having a good look round first to make sure no-one was coming and no cars were coming, it was an amazing thrill to run from the car to my house naked, wondering if I would make it without being seen.

I might have to try the drive thru option though, that sounds like fun. Can always use the excuse that I lost a bet and had to go get the food naked. See what reactions I get.

tcitycity 05-04-2010 01:15 AM

driving exhibition.

Wasnt actully mine but i was driving.

After other dares/games, my wife had to take a dare of going nude while we did some errands.

In this case I had a truck high enough that you couldnt see easily on a drivethru (still low enoguh to get thru).

Having kept her clothes at home (she didnt know that I keep a backup set hidden in case its really need), she was a bit nervous, but even so, still turned on.

With this I stopped by a local burgerking and got us some hamburgers and drinks and drove thru, but all the while she was fingering herself and when we got to drivethru, she started fiddling with my shorts and was giving me a bj during the payment of the order.

Even after this, of course remaining nude, we ended up going to a local area park that does have some seclusion.
Where we had our lunch and ended up making out right there.

Often we both will go nude when on longer trips, and at times stop along the way.

tcitycity 05-04-2010 01:19 AM

my own exhibition

driving only (as I used to be a streaker when i was teenager, till I moved).

Often when getting off work, I would strip or nearly strip (shirt only, sometimes button down was unbuttoned), goal was usually to get hard asap and possibly bust a load before i got home.

It was in reality pretty much everytime I would blowaload by then.

But the additional is that when doable i would exit the car still nude (sans shirt) to get into the apt. That was at times tricky as some of the girls I knew lived right there, and it was often that they are out admiring the nearby riverview.

Depending on who it was, I would stay nude, and that usually meant a upcoming visit.

Anjelen 05-04-2010 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyVonPseudonym (Post 232958)
The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>

SubMissChievous 05-04-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjelen (Post 269143)
Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>

... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me :D

* grins in duo with Anjelen *