getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Underwear Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17990)

CISS 12-07-2008 09:29 AM

The Underwear Control Dare

I'm not sure if this has been done before (the most recent search results for underwear would suggest my idea hasn't been done before), but I have an underwear control dare for everyone who is interested.

The idea is pretty simple: I will assign which underwear you will wear this week!

However, I don't want everyone to go out and buy new underwear, so this has to be done on an individual level.
Just follow these steps:
(1) Compile a list of the clean underwear you have. List type, size, color, prints, or any other special quality of each pair of underwear. THe list must contain at least 10 entries! If you can get a hold of other underwear (e.g. sibling's or girlfriend's underwear) and are willing to wear that too, add them to the list.
(2) Think of any restrictions you may have this week. E.g. if you have PE class and don't want to be embarrassed, make a note. Or if your significant other is coming over on Wednesday and you want to wear something special ;)
(3) Send the list to me in a PM.
(4) I will randomly assign a pair of your underwear to each day of the following week.
(5) You will receive a PM (or email, if you leave me your address) back with the details.
(6) Look at the list each evening before you go to bed and lay out the assigned pair of underwear to be worn the next day.

You can spice up the dare by adding the following variations
- Cum-stained underwear
- Wearing the same pair of underwear for two days
- Wearing underwear the wrong way around (front and back switched) or inside out
- No toilet paper-Rule (i.e. poop-stained underwear)
Just add your preferences to the list and I'll work that into the assignment.

Feel free to ask any questions.

CISS

khasom 12-07-2008 10:28 AM

This dare is incredible, next week i'm quite busy and i don't want to do it, but I will give it a try when I can.

Zeromus 12-07-2008 10:45 AM

I would do this, However I would become reliant on the modifications because I do not have much variety.

qwertypete 12-07-2008 11:04 AM

Thanks for this dare, I sent you a PM....

also, I think this is in the wrong section!

CISS 12-07-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khasom (Post 99915)
This dare is incredible, next week i'm quite busy and i don't want to do it, but I will give it a try when I can.

You can start any day - just let me know when you have more time, or I'll make you a list saying from day 1 to day 7 and you can start whenever you want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus (Post 99918)
I would do this, However I would become reliant on the modifications because I do not have much variety.

Oh, I can think of more modifications. Just dare me to dare you ;) Although this would be a good time to ask Santa Claus for some more exciting underwear :p

CISS

Zeromus 12-07-2008 09:05 PM

Santa Clause is broke. Damn inflation...

CISS 12-08-2008 09:23 AM

On popular request, I've come up with some variations to build into the underwear schedule:

- Multiple pairs of underwear (also great to hide embarrassing underwear from the public eye)
- Wedgies
- Punishments for leaving stains in your underwear during the day
- Wearing panty liners for guys
- Diapers (if you have any/can get any)
- Toilet Training (peeing / pooping in your underwear)

You're welcome to request any of those, or just let me come up with even more.

And for those who missed the starting date of Monday: I can work out a schedule that starts any day, so it's never too late for this dare! ;)

CISS

danw2007 12-08-2008 09:45 AM

I have messaged you.

Nick 12-08-2008 05:25 PM

Just so you all know i'm taking this dare and I have quite a good week ahead of me.
I'll try to post if anything interesting happens with this dare.

Hampers 12-08-2008 05:28 PM

Just to clarify - this is the right section.

doggybaby 12-10-2008 06:43 PM

...I wish i saw this thread on Monday ><

The_Dared 12-16-2008 12:06 PM

This sounds like a great dare, I have sent you a message and hope to hear from you soon.

RareLyon 03-19-2009 09:50 AM

I hope I won't get flamed for this, but I'm reviving an old thread (:O)

I'll message you too, look forward to this!

CISS 07-02-2009 12:29 PM

I'm reopening or bumping this dare. I'm still up for it if anyone's interested.

A short summary:
You send me a list of the underwear you own (or take a picture of it, if you're too lazy to type it out), and I will write up a list that tells you which pair of underwear you'll have to wear on which day. This usually goes for a week, but can vary. Make sure you list any restrictions or limits you have.

Optional features are available:
- Cum-stained underwear
- Wearing the same pair of underwear for two days
- Wearing underwear the wrong way around (front and back switched) or inside out
- No toilet paper-rule (i.e. poop-stained underwear)
- Multiple pairs of underwear (also great to hide embarrassing underwear from the public eye)
- Wedgies
- Punishments for leaving stains in your underwear during the day
- Diapers or toilet training (going in your underwear)
- New option: You can arrange for me to check your underwear and make sure that you're following your underwear schedule; I'll give you punishments for failing to stick to the schedule.

CISS

dared to perfection 07-02-2009 02:45 PM

i must say i admire your dedication to this dare as you are so willing to contribute a different scenario and personalise it to everyone that asks you to.

thanks for your contribution to this site :D if rep was still around you'd be getting mine