getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Glory hole: the other side! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337383)

Jaro 03-23-2018 10:02 PM

Glory hole: the other side!

There is a glory hole that you can stick your cock and balls through.

There is somebody on the other side.
You don't know who it is, or of what gender.
You don't know what they will do to your cock. They are allowed to do anything to it as long as there is no permanent damage done.
They can suck it, they can fuck it, they can hit the balls or otherwise torture it.

All you know is that anything done will be safe and sane and that the person on the other side is STD free. If you stick your cock in, you must keep it in for 30 minutes at least.

Would you stick your cock through this hole?

rickydicky 03-23-2018 10:06 PM

Of course! As long as no permanent damage will occur then it is fine by me. Pain is pleasure and if it feels good it feels good.

arbs 03-24-2018 03:02 AM

If I had one, absolutely. I'm too curious for my own good.

Blue Fox 03-24-2018 05:55 AM

Nope, because I would be too afraid of ball bashing and, also, receiving oral has never done anything for me.

Pariahterror 03-24-2018 06:05 AM

A part of me wants to be cautious about this, but the subby and curious side will most likely win and i will just do it. Also no permanent damage plays a huge factor in just doing it.

If secure portals existed and the same would apply I would even do it.

Jaro 03-24-2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pariahterror (Post 3222404)
If secure portals existed and the same would apply I would even do it.

What do you mean by 'secure portals'?

rhode64 03-24-2018 07:46 AM

cock

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3222067)
There is a glory hole that you can stick your cock and balls through.

There is somebody on the other side.
You don't know who it is, or of what gender.
You don't know what they will do to your cock. They are allowed to do anything to it as long as there is no permanent damage done.
They can suck it, they can fuck it, they can hit the balls or otherwise torture it.

All you know is that anything done will be safe and sane and that the person on the other side is STD free. If you stick your cock in, you must keep it in for 30 minutes at least.

Would you stick your cock through this hole?

Yes I would you only live once and after the last year I just had you have to try everything life is to short not to .

Pariahterror 03-24-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3222503)
What do you mean by 'secure portals'?

Some kind of portable hole which lead to another portable hole directly. But it can't close. So I wouldn't lose everything what went through it. And you never know where the other end of the hole is.

Jaro 03-27-2018 09:58 AM

I'd probably hesitate for a long while and then I would just do it.
My curiosity would get the better of me and the idea is really exciting!

naked_lego 04-14-2018 11:49 AM

I would do it for sure! Even though I'm not really a fan of my extra "equipment". Still, I like being please as much as the next girl ;)

On a side note, I'd also like to on the reverse end of this question. As long as nothing permanent and all the cocks were STD free :)

Jaro 04-14-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked_lego (Post 3251454)

On a side note, I'd also like to on the reverse end of this question. As long as nothing permanent and all the cocks were STD free :)

What would you do to/with it then?

naked_lego 04-14-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3251845)
What would you do to/with it then?

All the typical things I guess. Haha not really sure. Honestly, even if I had the option to do it I would a really hesitant. It would seem just to good to be true.

SubRed92 04-14-2018 10:32 PM

Yes, yes I would. Although this is coming from me sitting comfortably on the couch at home. There might be some hesitation if I was right there though.

Since there's no permanent damage and a guarantee of them being disease free, why not? I'm not really turned on by someone of the same gender working my genitals but since I won't know, it's alright. What's more, they won't know who I am either right?

It's the idea of having no control for 30 minutes that gets me really excited. While pain is fun sometimes, hopefully not all who use me are pain loving sadists.

banesith 04-15-2018 09:29 PM

I'd definitely do this. It honestly sounds so exhillerating.

unsen 04-16-2018 04:22 AM

definately yes!

a little scary though :D but that's the thrill!