getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WoW And SC2 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56544)

loke 09-14-2010 06:46 PM

WoW And SC2

I don't think a thread like this already exists even if one did, it is super old so I think it is alright if I make a new one.

Who plays SC 2? WoW? Both?

I personally think there will be way more wow people can both and SC2.

I put SC2. I play that game a lot. I am a SC nerd! :D

dragonator 09-14-2010 07:32 PM

WoW pwns all!!!! Alliance FTW!!!!!!!!!!

loke 09-14-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 330266)

Just wait till SC2 gets going!

sockless74 09-14-2010 07:53 PM

I play wow, been playing for over 5 years.

Manbearpig 09-14-2010 08:17 PM

I added an option...none. I vote that.

dragonator 09-14-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loke (Post 330268)
Just wait till SC2 gets going!

it can become as popular as possible, WoW is still better tho lol, WoW pwns ALL!!!!!!!!!

Stix 09-15-2010 01:16 AM

Thanks MBP, I wouldn't have known what to do if you hadn't added that option...

I may well have killed myself.

So thank you for saving my life :)

loke 09-15-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 330288)
it can become as popular as possible, WoW is still better tho lol, WoW pwns ALL!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!?! All I need to do is throw some Zergling at your WoW character and watch your guy die!

dragonator 09-15-2010 01:11 PM

only one problem loke... im a mage... and zerglings only advantage is attacking me in massive numbers, and mages are aoe casters as well as single target meaning it doesnt matter how many you throw at me, be it 1 or 10000 it wont make a difference. besides wow charcters are heroes so wer inherently more pwerful then our non heroe counter parts. o and i can call on my army of guildies to back me up :) and if the going gets tough i can turn invisible and run away, or teleport to a different dimension, so u see, nothing in sc2 can kill a mage lol

DeeJay 09-15-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 330266)

:mad: FOR THE HORDE :mad:

loke 09-15-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 330455)
only one problem loke... im a mage... and zerglings only advantage is attacking me in massive numbers, and mages are aoe casters as well as single target meaning it doesnt matter how many you throw at me, be it 1 or 10000 it wont make a difference. besides wow charcters are heroes so wer inherently more pwerful then our non heroe counter parts. o and i can call on my army of guildies to back me up :) and if the going gets tough i can turn invisible and run away, or teleport to a different dimension, so u see, nothing in sc2 can kill a mage lol

Fine, an Infester comes, mind control's your guy, then a zergling comes in and kills the mind-controlled guy.

Beat that! :p

dragonator 09-15-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeJay (Post 330466)
FOR THE HORDE

:mad: ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!! WE PWN ALLL!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT GNOMES!!!!!!:mad: *Dragonator roars with beastial vigor and starts to charge DeeJay*

Quote:

Originally Posted by loke (Post 330476)
Fine, an Infester comes, mind control's your guy, then a zergling comes in and kills the mind-controlled guy.

Beat that! :p

o thats simple, even if you dont count my familiar which i usually, albeit not always, have out, who is a water elemental and could probably kill the infester and zerglings before they kill me, i have an anti mind control helmet made from Engineering.

loke 09-15-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 330493)
:mad: ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!! WE PWN ALLL!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT GNOMES!!!!!!:mad: *Dragonator roars with beastial vigor and starts to charge DeeJay*

o thats simple, even if you dont count my familiar which i usually, albeit not always, have out, who is a water elemental and could probably kill the infester and zerglings before they kill me, i have an anti mind control helmet made from Engineering.

Fine, a ghost comes and nukes you. :p
And then the rest of the WoW world. Ghosts can cloak, so, ha!

dragonator 09-15-2010 03:33 PM

Yes ghost can claok but i think your forgetting something... so can I!!!! and my speacil powers as an invisible mage make me immune to steal so now your ghost is dead. hahaha

loke 09-15-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 330511)
Yes ghost can claok but i think your forgetting something... so can I!!!! and my speacil powers as an invisible mage make me immune to steal so now your ghost is dead. hahaha

Fine, I block off every entrance/exit that ever existed in WoW with siege tanks in siege mode,a nd who ever gets close to their firing range, they shoot and kill them. And then the air force comes in and hunts you down! Oh, with the air force and with the tanks, there are ravens (detectors, which can see cloaked guys).