getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Chopsticks for you nipples (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81090)

Pat_in_Asylum 07-05-2011 11:46 AM

Chopsticks for you nipples

You will need:
4 chopsticks;
4 small rubber band (the smaller the better)
2 nipples.

Put a chopstick below and one above your nipple, so use the rubber bands to squeeze it between the chopsticks; do also for the other one.

Take a book, open at random and look the number of the page; the sum of every cipher of the number will be the time your asked to keep it.

Post report and have fun

Pet Phoenix 07-05-2011 12:50 PM

Nice idea, i'll just add ofc that, especially for larger bands, you can double or triple loop the band to make it tighter, and the nearer the bands are towards the centre of the chopsticks (and your nipple) the more tightly your nipple get's squeezed.

For the males, i'll point out that this is a really fun thing to do with your balls and cock ofc ;)

Pat_in_Asylum 07-05-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix (Post 489210)
Nice idea, i'll just add ofc that, especially for larger bands, you can double or triple loop the band to make it tighter, and the nearer the bands are towards the centre of the chopsticks (and your nipple) the more tightly your nipple get's squeezed.

For the males, i'll point out that this is a really fun thing to do with your balls and cock ofc ;)

Thanks for the clarification Phoenix

Don't worry this is just the first of a list of dares with chopsticks, for males and female :D

Star Shadows 07-05-2011 02:18 PM

I have tried this before in an extremely simplified way (using pencils because I don't have chopsticks. And bobbles because of lack of rubber bands) but it really does does work well. Adaptable too

Pat_in_Asylum 07-05-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Shadows (Post 489272)
I have tried this before in an extremely simplified way (using pencils because I don't have chopsticks. And bobbles because of lack of rubber bands) but it really does does work well. Adaptable too

I guess you did it in the wrong way, because I tried before posting and wasn't that bad; They must press a lot on the nipples, that's why the rubber band, and the sticks don't have to be so big, that's why the chopsticks

Star Shadows 07-05-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat_in_Asylum (Post 489316)
I guess you did it in the wrong way, because I tried before posting and wasn't that bad; They must press a lot on the nipples, that's why the rubber band, and the sticks don't have to be so big, that's why the chopsticks

Noo it does work well, prefer my clamps but those are good for when somewhere i cant take the clamps. I wasnt saying they didnt work at all. Its a good dare.

Same / similar method also makes effective compression gag by placing the chopsticks above and below tongue.

Pat_in_Asylum 07-05-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Shadows (Post 489321)

Noo it does work well, prefer my clamps but those are good for when somewhere i cant take the clamps. I wasnt saying they didnt work at all. Its a good dare.

Same / similar method also makes effective compression gag by placing the chopsticks above and below tongue.

Sorry Star Shadows, Made a mistake reading your post XD Guess I'm just too tired

aliciabi 07-05-2011 06:58 PM

I've done something like this before, but with just one pair of chopsticks squeezing both nipples. Is there a significant difference with two pair?

Pat_in_Asylum 07-05-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliciabi (Post 489470)
I've done something like this before, but with just one pair of chopsticks squeezing both nipples. Is there a significant difference with two pair?

Yes, of course.

With two chopsticks your nipples will be squeesed in a harder way

kms003 07-06-2011 11:18 AM

great idea, ill try it!