getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   24/F Camping Dares, Rules, and Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433547)

Hornygirl99 04-23-2024 07:52 PM

24/F Camping Dares, Rules, and Ideas

Hello All!

Next week I am going on a long weekend getaway for 4 days with my bf and some friends. We are going camping and it is one of their adult weekends so no worries of kids being around. We have a group of 10 going this time (7 guys and 3 girls). We will have four campers and one tent. We will be making a run to a couple stores and may go out to eat once. Otherwise we will be making our own food and be hanging around the campground. Depending on weather we may go into the lake and go canoeing. Only main rule is my bf and I are the only ones that can actually fuck. Everything else is fair game.

I am looking for some rules and dares. We have fooled around in the past. I will report back hopefully after each night if I miss a day I will do two reports the next day.

zeph 04-23-2024 11:38 PM

Every time you go out to run to the stores or out to eat, wear the panty vibrator and allow your friends to pass the remote around.

PlayfulCurious 04-24-2024 12:30 AM

Simple rule: No underwear for the entire trip. ;) Furthermore, only wide t-shirts/tops when going to stores or eating out. Have fun. :D

Greatcornbow2 04-24-2024 01:48 AM

If you go to the loo at night you must go there and back naked .

Fredblogs 04-24-2024 03:18 AM

All remain barefoot when outside. Have nature under your feet

zephyrnem 04-24-2024 04:58 AM

Anytime you need to use the bathroom you go naked...or in just a towel. Or...you find a quiet spot in nature...also naked.

You may not orgasm inside.

Maybe you should limit your clothes. 4 days? You only get one outfit...no underwear. And a swimsuit. No one should get to pick their own clothes. Wear crappy clothes...burn tgem when you get there and be stuck with what you are given in bags you keep hidden until you get there.

Only your bf can fuck you, but maybe ome day the others cam "kidnap" you and you are the victim for a day
They tie you up. Toy with you. Make you follow their commands all day. Set a goal...if you escape (make it to a certain point away from the camp,) you are free. If you are caught...you may be punished.

Just ideas...have fun

tzzzr 04-24-2024 05:13 AM

Put the numbers 1- 9 in a hat, one for each guy / girl except for you. :)

Everyone pulls a number out and that's the order they get to control you. Withing limits they tell you what to wear and who to service. They can also watch everything your doing if they want to.

Work out the time so its fair for everyone.

Have fun!

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeph (Post 5482746)
Every time you go out to run to the stores or out to eat, wear the panty vibrator and allow your friends to pass the remote around.

Thanks for the ideas! I will add to the list.

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious (Post 5482757)
Simple rule: No underwear for the entire trip. ;) Furthermore, only wide t-shirts/tops when going to stores or eating out. Have fun. :D

Thank you for the idea. The only slight change is when we got shopping and if we go out to eat I will wear my vibrating panties.

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 (Post 5482804)
If you go to the loo at night you must go there and back naked .

Thank you for the idea, I will for sure add to the list. If it is cold I may need a short towel.

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredblogs (Post 5482839)
All remain barefoot when outside. Have nature under your feet

Thank you, I will add to the list. Only one slight change we will have to wear shoes when shopping and if we go out to eat.

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 5482893)
Anytime you need to use the bathroom you go naked...or in just a towel. Or...you find a quiet spot in nature...also naked.

Already added to the list thanks!

You may not orgasm inside.

I like this ideas and will be adding to the list.

Maybe you should limit your clothes. 4 days? You only get one outfit...no underwear. And a swimsuit. No one should get to pick their own clothes. Wear crappy clothes...burn tgem when you get there and be stuck with what you are given in bags you keep hidden until you get there.

We will limit what clothes we pack. I will report back once we set limits of what we are packing. Someone else in the group will pack our bags and we will not know what they packed till we get to the campground. I do not know how everyone feels about burning clothes but I will find out and report back.

Only your bf can fuck you, but maybe ome day the others cam "kidnap" you and you are the victim for a day
They tie you up. Toy with you. Make you follow their commands all day. Set a goal...if you escape (make it to a certain point away from the camp,) you are free. If you are caught...you may be punished.

I love this idea!!! I will definitely be adding this to the list of things to do!

Just ideas...have fun

Thank you for all the awesome ideas!!!

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 5482898)
Put the numbers 1- 9 in a hat, one for each guy / girl except for you. :)

Everyone pulls a number out and that's the order they get to control you. Withing limits they tell you what to wear and who to service. They can also watch everything your doing if they want to.

Work out the time so its fair for everyone.

Have fun!

I love this idea! I will for sure be adding this to the list. I will report back on the amount of time they decide. Thank you!!

PurveyorOfFineDares 04-24-2024 02:37 PM

Here’s a game: Everyone else will take turns eating you out while you are tied up, blindfolded, and have your ears covered. Each time, you will guess who it was after they finish. If you guess wrong you get a punishment. If you guess someone of the wrong gender, the punishment is doubled. If you guess wrong when it’s your bf’s turn, the punishment is 5 times worse.

Example punishment is 20 spankings or 10 pussy slaps, the person whose turn it was gives them and chooses which to do, though your companions can vote on other punishments if they’d rather do something else to you.

They should not tell you whether you’re right or wrong for anyone until after everyone has finished with you, so you can’t rule out people you know have gone before.

Hornygirl99 04-24-2024 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5483325)
Here’s a game: Everyone else will take turns eating you out while you are tied up, blindfolded, and have your ears covered. Each time, you will guess who it was after they finish. If you guess wrong you get a punishment. If you guess someone of the wrong gender, the punishment is doubled. If you guess wrong when it’s your bf’s turn, the punishment is 5 times worse.

Example punishment is 20 spankings or 10 pussy slaps, the person whose turn it was gives them and chooses which to do, though your companions can vote on other punishments if they’d rather do something else to you.

They should not tell you whether you’re right or wrong for anyone until after everyone has finished with you, so you can’t rule out people you know have gone before.

Thank you!!! I really love this idea! I will add it to the list.