getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] Dared to shave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28338)

MischievousKitten 07-18-2009 09:13 PM

Dared to shave

I just wanted to post my experience with a dare I received last night on the forums. Well the dare was to shave my legs and private region. Now the pubic hair I have shaved once before, but I have never shaved my legs before, so I decided to go for it. Now, I live with my mom and her boyfriend, and they don't know about my hobby on GetDare, so I usually don't do dares that risk exposing anything to them. They were dropping off his kids at their house, so I thought that would maybe take an hour to an hour and a half, and that I would have plenty of time to get my legs shaven in that time frame.

Boy was I wrong. I started to use shaving cream in the bath tub, and shaving my legs with a disposable razor, with the water in my bath tub still running. It was very time-consuming, and early on I started to hear some noises like someone might still be in the house. I decided that I could try and make it seem like I was trying to take a bath so I did it for a bit longer and after that decided it be best that I actually just fill up the bath tub so that it draws less suspicion and I can turn the water off. Also, while doing this I ented up cutting my lower leg as well but not that serious.

Anyway I kept trying to shave and eventually, probably after an hour or so from the start I could hear voices taliing, but I never heard them open the garage door, so they probably came in the front. I then tried to make it sound like I was taking a bath, I guess, but it was still taking way too long. With my legs still a little patchy especially in the hard-to-reach places I decided to just stop where I was since it was mostly done. Then though, I kind of panicked because the hairs I had shaven off had made a HUGE mess...if they weren't suspicious as to that I was doing something by then, they would if I stayed in too long. So I worked to clean the bathtub upon initial inspection but left some of the evidence behind, there are still some whiskers on the soap bar and on the cleaning towels I used to wipe the tub off with. I went in my room for a couple minutes, and I'm pretty sure that I closed the bathroom door. When I came back out, the bathroom door was open (and I am the only one that uses it).

Throughout the night I just dry shaved with a razor to get the rest of it off over a plastic bag. It took me like 3 hours to do and get all the hard to see spots.

I'm hoping she'll just let it pass and forget about it but if not I guess that I plan to tell her the truth and that it was a dare, and hope she leaves it at that. (She doesn't know I am into this sort of thing, and I don't really hang out with people IRL.)

Until then I will just try wearing long pants and hope she doesn't get suspicious since I usually wear shorts :P Anyway, I posted before and after pics on the albums here. And as a finishing note, does anyone know how long I can expect it to grow fully back?

callofduty4 07-18-2009 09:46 PM

kinda like a month or three weeks sorry

MischievousKitten 07-18-2009 10:25 PM

lol it doesnt matter i was just curious.

jhacksworth 07-19-2009 03:10 AM

When I had surgery on my knee, they shaved my knee and it took over a month for it to go back to normal...

DEndrulat 07-19-2009 01:54 PM

If you are discovered with shaved legs, you can just tell whoever that you are into cycling. Pro-cyclers shave their legs for less wind resistence.

callofduty4 07-19-2009 07:21 PM

lol yea sorry i did it befor and it sucks it takes for ever to shave

MischievousKitten 07-20-2009 05:07 AM

Well I was commanded by email to shave my pubes so I did that too last night.. It only took maybe 20-30 minutes, not as bad.

My legs are really itchy right now hehe.

callofduty4 07-21-2009 01:36 PM

yea it get like that i havent done SAVING IN A LIKE 12 WEEKS

panties4ever 07-25-2009 01:44 PM

I shaved my legs on a dare and it itches like crazy for a few days to a week but once you have the main hair off you can shave in like 5-10 minutes no problem, I do mine every day, I used to just do it in the winter so I could cover it up but now shave it year round, it feels so much better! I dare any guy who has never done it to try it for a month or at least a few weeks, this will give you time to get over the initial itching and discover how nice it is!