getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   horse dildo anal breaking. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=262170)

cutekitty 05-25-2016 10:25 PM

horse dildo anal breaking.

Hello i'm Lilly.
in three days my new horse dildo should arrive.
It has a:
Diameter of Head 1.89 inches
Diameter of Shaft 1.71 inches
Diameter of Medial Ring 1.91 inches
Usable Length 9.75
and a Total Length 11.50
it also has a tube through it to pump liquid.

Now here's where you all come in. i want anal dares to do with my new toy. so give me your dares. do your worst, well if you can.

well i hope you all come up with some fun things for me well i wait for it to get here. i have a feeling my rumps gonna be real soar, :eek: but i guess thats all up to you. ;) ~Lilly~

cutekitty 05-26-2016 02:33 PM

awwww you all are shy, or not interested. ;) there's still time

Kitty'sToy 05-26-2016 05:19 PM

lily

Start off working your ass with one dildo then put a nother one in as well you can't take them out until you fucked yourself with them both for 1 hour . Have fun my kik is slaveforal if you like to send pic for proof . Ps pick your 2 biggest dildos out lol

MasterMichaelNY 05-26-2016 05:44 PM

That's huge, well at least it's not the unicorn dildo, it's like 5 times the size. Um, I first would recommend that you go to the sex store and buy pop its, to relax your ass, when your toy comes in.
Next, get the lube out, and start with two of your smaller toys, and try putting them in together in your asshole. Once its stretched out put a medium and a small one in, then a medium, and medium in together.
Just be careful girl, the last thing you want to do is blow out your asshole, then you'll be wearing diapers for life.

I don't know if you saw this one yet, they must of melted 6 truck tires to make this one.
https://www.extremerestraints.com/hu...ildo_8992.html

cutekitty 05-26-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 2232950)
That's huge, well at least it's not the unicorn dildo, it's like 5 times the size. Um, I first would recommend that you go to the sex store and buy pop its, to relax your ass, when your toy comes in.
Next, get the lube out, and start with two of your smaller toys, and try putting them in together in your asshole. Once its stretched out put a medium and a small one in, then a medium, and medium in together.
Just be careful girl, the last thing you want to do is blow out your asshole, then you'll be wearing diapers for life.

I don't know if you saw this one yet, they must of melted 6 truck tires to make this one.
https://www.extremerestraints.com/hu...ildo_8992.html

oh dont worry i've taken cilidrical perfume bottles just a bit smaller. and this one will be silicon. also i dont think anyone could take that thing :eek:

cutekitty 05-26-2016 06:29 PM

hmmm sence i doubt i'll get this many replyes i'll make you all a little wager if we get 20 replyes (ones from me do NOT count) before next thersday. i'll do this ( https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33442 ) with the horse dildo. lets see if thats enough incentive for you. :D haha yeah right... wait i probably shouldnt laugh just yet ... i mean just because i've never gotten more then 39 total doesnt mean it's imposable. :eek: well we'll see

bthomas 05-26-2016 06:57 PM

I think that you should keep your ass open with sharpies until it arrives. Try to fit more in each day. If you can't fit your new dildo in your ass for on the first try when it arrives, you are to go anal only for the next two weeks.

cutekitty 05-26-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bthomas (Post 2233000)
I think that you should keep your ass open with sharpies until it arrives. Try to fit more in each day. If you can't fit your new dildo in your ass for on the first try when it arrives, you are to go anal only for the next two weeks.

will for sure. i think i got a set of about 30 markers around here somewhere that enough?

bthomas 05-26-2016 07:05 PM

Unless they are extremely skinny, that's probably enough.

BigBadWolfy 05-28-2016 11:07 AM

you must suck the dildo to lube it up for 5 min
how you insert the dildo into your ass?
Push it all the way in, then using your body only, push it back out like you were going to the toilet. do this 6 times, then push it all the way in

fuck your ass 400 times Fast and Deep, balls deep

Looks like your lube is running dry. Take that dildo out of your ass.
Ram it back in your ass and pump it for 1 min then suck it for 1 mins. do this 5 times

get on your hands and knees. now fuck that ass with 1000 pumps- moderate, deep. ( every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 mins then continue)
that should feel real good right

flip a coin
heads= start from the top
tales= continue

Keep it in for a min, then take it out and suck it clean, then return it to your ass for 5 more mins of fucking, then bring it out and cum on it, suck it clean again.

cutekitty 05-28-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy (Post 2235044)
you must suck the dildo to lube it up for 5 min
how you insert the dildo into your ass?
Push it all the way in, then using your body only, push it back out like you were going to the toilet. do this 6 times, then push it all the way in

fuck your ass 400 times Fast and Deep, balls deep

Looks like your lube is running dry. Take that dildo out of your ass.
Ram it back in your ass and pump it for 1 min then suck it for 1 mins. do this 5 times

get on your hands and knees. now fuck that ass with 1000 pumps- moderate, deep. ( every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 mins then continue)
that should feel real good right

flip a coin
heads= start from the top
tales= continue

Keep it in for a min, then take it out and suck it clean, then return it to your ass for 5 more mins of fucking, then bring it out and cum on it, suck it clean again.

i started reading but didnt want to spoil it for myself, it's suposed to arive on monday so you should see a report on how it went then.

cutekitty 05-29-2016 01:21 PM

ups package tracker says it gets here tomorrow.

sm_limb 05-29-2016 01:37 PM

Get some milk.
Now go down on your toy. Everytime you take it fully in pump the milk tru it.
Do this for half an hour about 45min before you have to go to school/work

cutekitty 05-29-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 2236826)
Get some milk.
Now go down on your toy. Everytime you take it fully in pump the milk tru it.
Do this for half an hour about 45min before you have to go to school/work

okay few questions 1. can i let it out or am i going to work with it plugged up my bottom. 2 do i pump a full seringe (i think thats what their called.) or half, or two seringes full? (seringe doesnt sound right but i think thats what their called)

sm_limb 05-29-2016 01:48 PM

Everytime you get it in full pump the seringe or whatever.
You take dildo out before you go.
For the milk your choice. But you dont have much time to get ready to go.