getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ever played with a family member?? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=168758)

Horse.Chic 02-13-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexdemon (Post 1236740)
And so is your post, if you don't like it, and can't contribute on the thread then don't post.

You can choose to get butthurt over my post but I'll post my opinion thank you very much :)

zmoody1 02-16-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horse.Chic (Post 1236707)
That is wrong on so many levels.

at least i know there is someone else that thinks this isn't right.

My question is why would someone even do it anyways?

Sexdemon 02-17-2014 12:35 AM

I guess it depends on what happens, are they turns on because there family member is hot? Is it a simple attraction thing. My guess for people older and legal ahge,. The fact that it taboo is the turn on, like many otyherr fetishes, both of those is what it is for me with my sister who doesn't exist fantasy.

Schwink 02-17-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmoody1 (Post 1240253)
My question is why would someone even do it anyways?

Well, growing up you go through a thing called puberty. The hormones cause you do to all sorts of weird things. When there is already a really strong relationship (my cousin and I were closer than my brother and me) it seems like the logical way to go when these feelings start happening. I see no harm as long as you are both consenting and are smart about it. I understand the risks of having a kid that isn't properly developed, which is why we haven't had actual sex. If anything, my relationship has only further strengthened our bond.

toesucker30 03-29-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caserious (Post 1236742)
when i was a teen i would fool around with my cousins, we never had sex but i did get a lot of head from them and i did play with their pussies

I loved rubbing my cousins sexy feet. It ended up going much further over time but it was all consensual.

Shibari 03-30-2014 03:48 AM

Not my thing really..

However it may be other usser's fantasies, there fore.. To those who have addmitted that they have envoled a family member- Respect! Cause it takes guts to admit something like that if being true
for those condemning shame and judgement- Just have a little respect, I'm sure youll have a taboo fettish we can all point a judgement at, so instead saying "its wrong" have a little respect to those who admit they have this type of fettish
(As long as it all consensual of course)

LilyCutler 03-30-2014 01:18 PM

No! And will never do that

Komodo Jones 03-30-2014 01:41 PM

Like several other people I too have imagined an incestuous relationship with my sister...if I had one, but I am an only child. While the taboo is a turn on and there are certain cousins (all female, even though I'm bi) of mine that I'd like to have fun with, they are all married and it's just a rule of mine that I do not mess with married people. So yeah that's my two cents to the topic.

MountainLion 04-01-2014 03:22 AM

Amongst the very, very first erotic experiences I've ever had was with a female cousin of a similar age.

We'd mostly experiment on each other, as we were both too young to really know anything about the opposite gender and we're very curious. We come together and just 'poke and prod', if you will. It may explain why I'm mostly into taboo themed sexual interactions.

But in my experience, she was more a friend than family. The fact that she was a blood relative was merely incidental and not the drive behind it.

NerdyGirl 04-01-2014 06:34 AM

Back when I was 13, me and my friends started letting my little brother play truth or dare with us. I didn't have sex with him but we did some dirty dares. :o One time on a dare we had to take off our clothes and pretend to have sex. On a couple of dare's I stuck his penis in me but that was as far as it went so I'm not counting it as sex. Most of the dares were just silly things like kissing each others butts or running around naked.

EmmaLang 04-01-2014 11:59 AM

I have with one of my brothers, it has been going on for a while now.

Sammybear717 04-02-2014 03:29 AM

the only family members I considered attractive enough were: grandparent's cousin's grandkids (second cousins?) tried hooking up with one, but I was too nervous and I never actually asked her if she wanted to 'go back to my room'

Sapphire 04-02-2014 11:45 PM

Honestly, no. I have never even had that fantasy

Bitchy_Beth 06-14-2014 01:11 AM

When I was a teen I often went and stayed with my aunt and uncle and my cousin who was a few years older than me used to expose himeself to me. I often saw him with a stiffy walking from the shower to his room. Nothing ever happened apart from me having a few wardrobe malfunctions myself to return the favour.

onipran 06-14-2014 05:08 AM

nope, but would really love to.