getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   SissyCrossCum's ask me anything ! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=322554)

SissyCrossCum 09-21-2017 05:33 PM

SissyCrossCum's ask me anything !

Hi ! I am back on GetDare, so I thought it was the right time to open this AMA thread !

Feel free to ask any question you like, I'll answer honestly to every questions (except from giving full name and that kind of things, of course).

You may add rules/dares related to the question or the answer to make it more fun, as you wish !

Ask me anything ! :)

Krakin 09-21-2017 05:38 PM

Tell me three interesting things about France?
Why did you leave us?
What is your favorite dare?
If you could choose to be a biological female, but born into a different family... would you?
Tell me something you like about me?
Tell me something you don't like about me?

I hope that you enjoy these questions :)

-Alexis

SissyCrossCum 09-21-2017 05:51 PM

Tell me three interesting things about France?
- The meals are soooo tastier and better than countries like England
- The eggs in France are more brown, while they are brown in many countries.
- French language is diffucult, speaking about orally and written, a majority of people can't wirte without making mistakes, it's horrible.

Why did you leave us?
- I didn't want to left you but I had to, I had to change of accommodation, and my parents were helping my, I had to throw all my kinky stuff, and I'm finally back because I am alone in my accommodation and wanting to be kinky again.

What is your favorite dare?
- Hard to say, I would say that I like dares involving crossdressing, sometimes anal or chastity, that are not too long, such as Milovana webteases for example.

If you could choose to be a biological female, but born into a different family... would you?
- Yes. I am really happy with my current life, but I think I would much more enjoy life as a woman.

Tell me something you like about me?
- You have the same kinks I have .

Tell me something you don't like about me?
- You don't like to share pictures, it's so fun !

Thanks for these questions !

pixie.dust 09-25-2017 05:47 PM

How long have you know you were a sissy?

What is your favorite pair of panties?

What do you think of Americans?

-Alexis

SissyCrossCum 09-26-2017 02:44 PM

How long have you know you were a sissy?
- It was the first time I tried on my mother's panties just "to know how it feels", I was 14, so it was in 2012, 5 years ago ! But
I waited until last year to buy clothes, toys and that stuff !

What is your favorite pair of panties?
- If I could find them anywhere, it would be these panties here.
But from the ones I own, it's the blue one with white lace (because I have the matching bra to wear with it :)

What do you think of Americans?
- I like America, and have been friends with many americans when I was still a video game player, they are kind, often open-minded. However, sometimes it's hard to understand them talking when English isn't your mother tongue !