getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2 Questions (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100832)

Littleone 03-01-2012 07:39 AM

2 Questions

1, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them?

2, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it?

footmuncher 03-01-2012 10:44 AM

1, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them? It depends what they looked liked and where it was and why they wanted to but i will essentially say yes

2, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it? Same as above

waramt 03-06-2012 10:49 AM

1, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them?
Yes.

2, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it?
Maybe, depends how they looked and how much I liked personality.

j2o_orange2 03-06-2012 10:53 AM

1. If a complete stranger of the opposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them?
NO

2. If a complete stranger of the opposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it?
If it was a female I would but not a male!!

Cuffed 03-06-2012 11:20 AM

I would be like "Nah I'm smooth babes ;)"

I would be like, "Fuck yeah" and get people to film it. Reminds me of a Public Disgrace style video :|

Slenderman - Doctor 03-06-2012 11:37 AM

1, If a complete stranger of the opposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them?

It'd be very weird but as long as that's all they wanted to do, why not xD

2, If a complete stranger of the opposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it?

Probably not xD

Bizarre questions :p

Mikkel_123 03-06-2012 03:05 PM

no. I would not.

mslavedog 03-06-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littleone (Post 633587)
1, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them? Yes I would let them

I guess I could I really haven't thought about doing this before.

kinkie 03-12-2012 11:05 AM

Simple no it both cases if it was someone of the same sex it could be a differnt answer

rhode64 03-13-2012 09:54 AM

me

The answer is simple no ,because I dont have any ,but if I had some hell yer.

2, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it? This is also simple to answer yes of course what guy wouldnt .

smallone 03-13-2012 10:10 AM

Yes to both questions, but only off she's cute

Zheai 03-26-2012 12:05 PM

1, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if they could shave your pubic hair off would you let them? Um... given I keep myself cleanly shaven, they wouldn't be able too, but nor would I let a complete stranger near me down there

2, If a complete stranger of the oposite sex came up to you and asked if you would shave there pubic hair off would you do it? Um no.

TheWhipped 03-26-2012 04:54 PM

• Yeah, hell even same sex XD.
  • Probably not. I would love to but to nervious xD

Vegetarian_Chris 03-27-2012 10:24 AM

No in both cases. Well, maybe if I was drunk out of my mind, near blackout. Waking up the next day, clean shaven, not knowing what happend the other night. lol

Lizzybeth420 03-27-2012 09:24 PM

I'd like to say i would but honestly i would probably think they were mental and run away.