getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happiness! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=99963)

AtticsToEden 02-19-2012 11:28 AM

Happiness!

Just wondering...
What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second?
What makes you smile when you think about it?
What are you really looking forward to?
What always brightens your day?

Hopefully by sharing you can spread that little bit of happiness into someone else's life. I know this is a little cheesy, but I'm in a good mood! (:

RST 02-19-2012 11:35 AM

My wife and I are dating another kinky couple. :D mfw I think about it.

daremaster 1 02-19-2012 12:18 PM

What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second? Gummy Bears....
What makes you smile when you think about it? Duh, there gummy bears!
What are you really looking forward to? Eating gummy bears.
What always brightens your day?GUMMY BEARS!

AtticsToEden 02-20-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daremaster 1 (Post 627857)
What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second? Gummy Bears....
What makes you smile when you think about it? Duh, there gummy bears!
What are you really looking forward to? Eating gummy bears.
What always brightens your day?GUMMY BEARS!

Woo! Gummy bears! :D

Twisted Kitten 02-20-2012 02:12 PM

Yeah, I'm just that awesome.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]
What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second? My impecable Awesomeness. :cool:
What makes you smile when you think about it? the awesomeness arua i give off every time i post. :DWhat are you really looking forward to? ha! Silly person. I don't look forward to things, nay, things look forward to me! :cool:What always brightens your day? Me. Then again, I brighten everyones' day. :cool:
FONT]

daremaster 1 02-20-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtticsToEden (Post 628557)
Woo! Gummy bears! :D

Incase you havent noticed, I <3 GUMMY BEARS!

GetdareTEO 02-20-2012 02:39 PM

Just wondering...
What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second? The fact that AtticsToEden has returned to getdare! :) (you have been gone for a long time, haven't you? ).
What makes you smile when you think about it? Mh... the Big Bang Theory?
What are you really looking forward to? to start doing dares again! :D
What always brightens your day? smiling girls... :) <3

pymani96 02-20-2012 03:20 PM

What am i happy about right this second? I have just finished editing my latest video...
What makes you smile when you think about it? The fact that I'm fairly well off (well, my family are)
What are you really looking forward to? Thursday! It's when I go climbing
What always brightens your day? My friends witty comments at school, related the YouTube serials we watch...

Is that dreary? I don't know
Pymani

CollaredBlondie 02-21-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtticsToEden (Post 627820)
Just wondering...

Hopefully by sharing you can spread that little bit of happiness into someone else's life. I know this is a little cheesy, but I'm in a good mood! (:

Right this second? The half a bottle of coke sitting on my desk. Lame, I know XD
What makes em smile every time I think about it? Most of the time, the OH.
What am I looking forward to? My OH is going to buy me a beautiful pen for our two year anniversary. I'm really looking forward to that - it's a great brand, beautiful colour and it's a Limited Edition.
What always brightens my day? A lil bit of World of Warcraft.

Nice truths actually :)

Blondie.

LikeItRoughBaby 02-21-2012 07:38 PM

Aweh! This is such a happy post, it makes my day just by reading some peoples cute responses!

What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second? Its my boyfriend and my 2 months today! I know it's short but...hey? I'm only 18 and this means a lot to me!What makes you smile when you think about it? The fact that we plan on lasting as long as we can, and how sweet hes been lately like hes starting to like me a lot more than he's envisioned. The fact that im 100% conmfotable with him...and the fact that I lost my virginity to him recently.What are you really looking forward to? My sleepover this weekend with my boy, my bestfriend and her boy (Who happens to be best frieends with my boy)
What always brightens your day? Looking good in the morning, new clother, sunny days, getting enough sleep at night, a cute goodmorning text from the boy or all of the above ;)

sweetsong 02-22-2012 09:36 PM

Planning my upcoming Disney trip with another certain gD member and it makes me all happyful. :D

Mmmm fried food. :P

Ooooh that upcoming trip!

Text messages saying nice things. :D

AtticsToEden 02-23-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeItRoughBaby (Post 629275)
Aweh! This is such a happy post, it makes my day just by reading some peoples cute responses!

What are the members of GetDare happy about right this second? Its my boyfriend and my 2 months today! I know it's short but...hey? I'm only 18 and this means a lot to me!What makes you smile when you think about it? The fact that we plan on lasting as long as we can, and how sweet hes been lately like hes starting to like me a lot more than he's envisioned. The fact that im 100% conmfotable with him...and the fact that I lost my virginity to him recently.What are you really looking forward to? My sleepover this weekend with my boy, my bestfriend and her boy (Who happens to be best frieends with my boy)
What always brightens your day? Looking good in the morning, new clother, sunny days, getting enough sleep at night, a cute goodmorning text from the boy or all of the above ;)

Aw, you are so sweet! :3 I'm glad it's all going so well for you! :D

lil'baby-jo 02-28-2012 01:29 PM

Just wondering...
That I have my month late birthday party on Friday night:)

The horses... actually anything horse related :L

Doing my 30min riding course in 10mins again cos my baby is amazing ;)

Knowing that I am going to ride soon :D

Do I appear to like horses :o
xxx

Stellz 02-28-2012 09:01 PM

Listening to the album 'Some Nights' by Fun. It always makes me happy and puts me in a good mood.

The plans I have for the coming months.

Moving out and into an apartment with my amazing friend soon.

The laughs and smiles shared by my friends and I.

locojon 02-29-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RST (Post 627824)
My wife and I are dating another kinky couple. :D mfw I think about it.

Recently I've had this fantasy that my girlfriend and I find another couple, we meet with me dressed up en femme, and he does me while the two girls go at it. :D.

But really to answer the original thread... The first thing that lept into my head is my girlfriend, she makes me happy. She makes me smile when I think about her.

I'm looking forward to her being out of town next week though, so I can do some things that I like, but I know I'll really miss her after a few hours (and she's gone a whole week!). Doing kinky stuff is fun, but it's no match for actual companionship.

In a deeper sense I'm looking forward to her getting treatment for her mental issues. She started seeing a doctor a few weeks ago and I really think she can help. If my gf was mostly happy, I'd be incredibly, super happy.

So I'm not all mushy... I'd have to admit that just letting go of my bladder wherever I might be can certainly brighten a dull day.