getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Sister joins brother and his friends for game of Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51529)

stevieg 07-12-2010 05:04 PM

Sister joins brother and his friends for game of Truth or Dare

I’ve enjoyed a number of the stories on this site and decided to try my hand at writing my own. I’m not sure whether it is any good or of interest to anyone else but if you like the first part of the story or have some constructive feedback for improving it then please leave comments and I will post the next part. If the feedback is bad I’ll give up now! By the way, I’m sorry if it looks like it’s based upon previous themes but hopefully it’s different enough in content and style to be worthwhile.

Part 1

My parents were away on holiday without me for the first time! This should be some cause for celebration but on the first Friday night my plans to have some of my girl friends around were shattered by my miserable older brother insisting I couldn't because he already had arranged for his friends being in the house that night. Carl is just over a year older than me and had already had the chance of being left at home while mum and dad went on holiday the year before. He had pointed out that had it not been for the fact that he had said he would look out for me to my parents that they would not have agreed to leave me behind this year and we compromised that I could have my friends the next day when he was going to be out. He was only just a year older and had been left alone last year - it didn't really seem fair that as a girl mum and dad treated me differently to him but there you are.

Although Carl and I were similar in ages we were quite different and often argued and I had no interest in being around his friends and the feeling was mutual. So here I was on a Friday night in my room reading whilst my brother had the lounge and the main TV with me banished!

Every now and again I could hear a loud noise such as laughing or shouting but otherwise I just ignored what was going on outside of my room - If Carl wanted to risk making a mess of the house when mum and dad weren't there that was his choice - I wasn't going to get involved and continued to read my book. After an hour or so I started to feel thirsty and realised I hadn't bought a drink up to my room for the evening. I got up and quietly opened the door to my room and stuck my head round the door to see what was going on.

The passage way was deserted and the only noises I could hear was muffled talking coming from the lounge. I decided to risk the trip to the kitchen to get a drink. As I moved down the passageway and down the stairs I tried to be as quite as possible as I didn't really want to see any of the boys. At the bottom of the stairs, just across from the kitchen door I paused to check that the noise was still coming from the general area of the lounge and not the kitchen. As I took the few steps into the kitchen I suddenly thought that perhaps I should have put a dressing gown on or got dressed before coming down. It wasn't that I was dressed sexily or anything - I was wearing a lightweight nightdress that came down somewhere to a point a few inches above my knees - but it didn't seem that appropriate really. The nightdress was quite average with four of five buttons down the front - the top two were undone so that I could pull it easily over my head at night and in the morning and I guess it was laziness that meant I never did them up when I was wearing the thing. Underneath, I didn't wear a bra - that would be too uncomfortable to sleep with and in any case my small ‘A’ cup boobs weren't going to bump around too much even if I started to jump up and down - which I wasn't about to. I also had a pair of normal day wear panties on as this was how I normally went to bed. Carl would have seen me dressed like this hundreds of times as this was how I went to the bathroom we shared at night or even came downstairs in the morning for breakfast on late mornings at the weekend. So although I wasn't dressed in any way that would normally embarrass Carl or mum and dad I wasn't at all sure however that I wanted to be seen like this in front of loads of boys!

I was here now however and going back would just delay me getting a drink. I moved quickly into the kitchen and reached into the cupboard to get a glass and slowly turned on the water to get a drink. Next to the sink there were loads of beer tins of different types - somehow the boys had been able to get alcohol and that explained in part why they were being so noisy. Both Carl and I had drunk alcohol before - mainly wine occasionally when mum or dad offered it to us in very small quantities with special meals but certainly from my point of view I'd never drunk much. Although mum and dad were open with us and let us drink when they were there I'm quite sure they wouldn't be too happy if they knew Carl had friends round and were necking loads of tins! Anyway, as I'd already decided it wasn't my problem.

I was just about to leave the kitchen taking my water with me when I decided to see if there was a beer I could take with me. After shaking a few tins I found an opened one which was still half full. I took a quick sip - it was Ok - not a drink I would normally choose but what the hell - I decided to take it with me. I was just about to leave the kitchen when Carl's voice boomed across the room.

"What the hell do you think you're doing - that's our beer?"

“I'm just getting a drink and then I'll get out of your way, idiot, it's only one tin!” I sharply replied and took a second step out of the door.

Just at that moment Chas, one of Carl's friends came out of the lounge and saw me leaving the kitchen. I'd known Chas quite a long time and I'd always liked him - he was always friendly and cheery whenever I met him.

“Hi Mandy” he said and lifted one hand in a kind of mock wave, "Are you going to join us?"

“No she bloody well isn't!” shouted Carl before I could open my mouth to say no.

Carl's shouting obviously alerted the others to the fact that something was going on and suddenly three other boys appeared out of the lounge. I didn't recognise any of them, but what I suddenly noticed was that two of them weren't wearing shirts and one didn't have any trousers on. After a few moments I pulled my gaze away from the half dressed boys and looked back at Carl who for the first time I noticed had all of the buttons of his shirt undone and had wet hair that smelt very much of beer.

“What the ..........” I started to say.

“We're playing Truth or Dare” Carl stammered back at me looking just a bit embarrassed.

After those first few surprised moments my thoughts changed and I started to be amused by the situation and looked back at the boys who I now noticed also had amused smiles on their faces whilst clutching their beer cans.

“Why don't you come and join us?” shouted one of the boys! (The one without trousers I think).

“No bloody way!” shouted Carl again "She's out of here now!"

“No, come and join us!” someone else shouted.

"Yes, yes yes...." came another voice.

My mind was racing. I was wondering what the game would be like with these four or five boys - one of them my brother and I really wanted to know what happened in such a game with boys there. In addition, the fact that I knew Carl really didn't want me there and this would give me a good chance to piss him off made me think about the suggestion. It might also give me ammunition to blackmail my brother sometime in the future.

Spontaneously, I suppressed the nervous feelings and replied, "OK then. Give me a moment and I'll go and get dressed".

The whole group (well probably except for Carl) all spoke at the same time - "No - you're fine as you are..."; "We're half dressed anyway....."; "Just come on in.....".

With that I was ushered into the living room and found myself nervously sitting in the middle of the sofa with a boy either side of me whilst the others sat on the floor.

“Where were we?” said Chas. "I know," he continued "Someone dared Carl to pour beer over his head!! He did that so it's his turn to choose someone else.”

It looked clear Carl still didn’t want me there by the way he looked over at me sideways, but after a few moments decided he was outnumbered and decided to continue the game. Addressing one of the boys as Pete, he asked whether he wanted truth or dare. Pete responded by choosing a dare.

"I dare you to take your shirt and trousers off and run around the garden in just you under pants!" challenged Carl.

I was amused and instantly wondered what Pete would do.

Without much hesitation, Pete fairly casually stood up, took his shirt off, quickly dropped his trousers and was off out of the door. Everyone crowded around the big picture window overlooking the garden and cheered as Pete ran around the garden waving his arms above his head like a demented chicken! We have a small garden and he returned quickly, pulled on his trousers and sat back on the floor.

Pete than addressed another boy who chose 'Truth'. He was asked if he had ever had sex with a girl to which he quickly responded “yes!” Anyway, everyone started loudly challenging him saying "No you haven't!" after which he finally admitted in a sulky voice that he hadn't and lamely finished with "If you knew, why did you ask me?"

Anyway, everyone took the change in answer in good spirits and the game continued with lots of laughter and dares involving simple dares such as those requiring the fast consumption of beer or making a fool of the boy by jumping up and down in imitation of a wild animal. Then, someone commented that I hadn't had a go yet and one of the more confident boys looked at me and asked me "Truth or Dare?"

I knew this moment was going to come but was a bit nervous to say the least. I had already decided I really wanted to be seen as one of the boys so bravely chose Dare. The boy thought for a few moments and finally said "Most of us are half undressed - I dare you to take off your nightdress!"

Well, I had wanted to be part of the game and be treated as one of the boys but this was a bit too bold. I was the only girl in the room and to be honest none of us were very experienced with the opposite sex - this really was a bit strong! I hadn't even yet been given a chance for any less extreme dares to get in the mood and given the fact that my brother was in the room I decided quickly there was no way I was even going to consider showing my boobs to this group of boys and replied "No Way!"

The group then started shouting protests pointing out 'I had to' as it was in the rules and I shouldn't have joined in if I was so frigid! I wasn't about to give in and the tone of the boys comments indicated they weren't about to accept a compromise so I got up to go.

Suddenly, someone grabbed one of my arms, pulling me back down onto the sofa.

To be continued..........................

Alex2455 07-12-2010 05:43 PM

Awesome story, cant wait for chapter 2!

trust-no-1 07-12-2010 06:01 PM

I love this, but a word of warning, if It is going the way I think it is, it needs to be moved to the 18+ section.
Anyways, Please continue

Sweet270 07-12-2010 08:50 PM

Great story u got there!! Keep it up!!
Let's hear the 2nd part!!

stevieg 07-13-2010 03:59 PM

Part Two

Someone shouted "Here - let's help you" and the rest of the boys moved towards me grabbing my other arm and my nightshirt. I was taken aback by the action but quickly fought back kicking out with my feet as if my life depended on it. As my right leg went out it caught Chas in the stomach and he went flying backwards onto the floor crashing noisily into a pile of tins and bottles. The noise stopped everyone who then looked to make sure Chas was OK.

He stood up and said "Stop - this isn't right, leave her alone!"

It looked like he was OK so I took my opportunity and ran out of the room, running upstairs and into my bedroom shutting the door loudly behind me.

I had wanted to be part of the game and I have to admit that I was rather turned on by the game and the attention that had been on me a few times. I wondered what would have happened if I hadn't kicked quite so hard. I had reacted quickly and although the boys had pulled me back onto the sofa there hadn’t been a big struggle or much force used. It could have been that they were just being a bit boisterous - treating me like 'one of the boys' and they would have stopped before any serious amount of my flesh had been seen. On the other hand, it could have got out of control and ended in a nasty situation with my body being exposed to excited boys for the first time. Anyway, I'd stopped the game, and was now back in my room with my heart still pounding from the excitement!

I climbed back into bed and pulled the quilt up to my neck whilst allowing one hand to go down to my knickers. Slipping my fingers inside the elastic of the top I found that I was very wet and spent a few moments rubbing my clit, heightening the pleasant feeling and allowing myself to enjoy the moment. My feelings were mixed, it excited me to imagine myself showing some of my body to lusting boys but it also felt wrong for me to want to be pursued by five boys at once. With a guilty feeling I took my hands out of my knickers and lay back allowing myself to calm down.

After about five minutes I was almost asleep when there was a quite knock at the door.

"Mandy, can I come in please?" It was Carl. "I'm really sorry about what happened, it was wrong and I want to check you are OK.”

It was difficult to be sure but he sounded sincere so I called out for him to come in. Carl walked over to my bed and sat on the side of the bed. Looking embarrassed and staring at the floor beside the bed he quietly started to speak.

"I'm really sorry for what happened, it was wrong but we all got carried away. The guys are really sorry and we wish we hadn't done what we did. Are you OK?"

I was still mixed up by my feelings and I knew that in part I had led them on - they were all good kids really and I didn't want what happened to make the situation with Carl difficult or to make the situation between anyone bad.
"I'm OK" I said quietly "If everyone is really sorry then we should forget what happened".

There was a few moments silence before Carl started to speak again.
"That's really good because I don't want anything to be different because of tonight. Thanks for that - I guess we could all be in trouble for what we did - Sorry!"

I don't think I'd ever heard Carl speak so sincerely about being sorry and I suddenly felt much closer to him. After a bit I responded with "that's OK. It wasn't all bad - I was having a good time and I went along with things too.
You should go back to your friends now."

With that I expected him to get up and go straight back to his friends. Instead, he started to speak again. "The guys are sorry and would like to say sorry themselves if they can. We've also talked and we would like it if you joined us again because you were fun. We'll behave and if we step out of line with any conditions you set then we will stop and you can do whatever you want in return. Will you come back down so they can say sorry?"

Here was an opportunity to try and recover some of the situation and continue with the fun. I wasn't sure that I could really trust the guys but I was tempted by the opportunity. I needed to think this through and told Carl I needed a few minutes to consider it and would come down in a minute if I decided I could. If I wasn’t there in five minutes they should continue the game without me.

With that Carl reached over and gave me a light hug and said "thanks" and left the room, closing the door after him.

I thought about the situation for a few moments - I did want to go downstairs again but I needed to be careful - I would need to set some rules. I thought about getting properly dressed but I had liked the feeling of wearing just my thin night shirt and panties in front of the guys and as long as that was all then it would be no worse than before. I did however decide to change my panties in case any damp patch was visible. I carefully chose another pair which looked similar to the last pair and hoped nobody would notice! I then went down stairs and poked my head around the door and looked in on the boys. They all sat there in a circle on the floor and immediately went quiet, looking up at my head as I peeked it around the door asking, "Is it OK if I come in?"

To be continued................................

dienathi10 07-14-2010 05:36 AM

i like this story, please continue,

i hope she think about that she take off her nightshirt, coz a dare is a dare ......

naughty geek 07-14-2010 02:23 PM

great story. i like the fact that it sounds cliché but it has that added bit of "should i?" and "is this wrong" instead of just sexual stuff as is written in other stories, please continue

stevieg 07-14-2010 04:39 PM

Part 3

Thank you to those who have posted positive feedback. I'm not sure if there is too much talk and not enough immediate action as in some of the stories. Anyway, a short part today and the "should I / shouldn't I" tease continues.

Here's part 3......................

Chas spoke first and croakily said "yes."

I walked into the room and boldly crossed the circle to the gap in the group which was slightly bigger than the rest but just happened to be the other side of the circle and meant I had to walk in front of everyone! Five sets of eyes watched me as I carefully stepped over them. Although my nightshirt came down to just above my knees the boys were all sitting on the floor and I suspect they would just about be able to see the bottom of my panties. Again, I felt a tingle of excitement and carefully sat down making sure I pulled the front of the night shirt over my knees as I crossed my legs.

As I sat down Chas spoke up. "We're all really, really sorry - we were out of order. Have you forgiven us?"

“Well,” I said, making sure I could be clearly understood and carry as much authority as I could bearing in mind I was the youngest in the room, "If you want me to come and join you again there needs to be some rules. I want us to have some fun, but there have to be limits - I have no intention of taking any of my clothes off for you guys. If at any time I think you are going too far I will say STOP. If I have to say it twice I'm out of here and I'm going to tell someone and that will mean BIG trouble. Is that understood or shall I just get out of here now?"

With that there was a round of "understood"; "That's Ok"; "Thanks" and almost a cheer from everyone that I was staying!

Carl looked around the group ending up looking at me. "Shall we continue with truth or dare or play something different?"

Before anyone could answer, someone looked at me and asked “Do you want a drink first?” It seemed like a good idea to me to help settle my nerves which were causing my heart to pound and make my skin tingle all over. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but it was exciting and I hoped very much I could keep some sort of control over the situation.

“I'm OK with Truth or Dare if you guys are OK with my rules.” I said "but I want to go and get a drink first."

Chas and I went to the kitchen where he grabbed two beers and passed one to me. I opened it and took a swig before following Chas back to the lounge.

For the second time I had to walk over the group of boys sitting on the floor knowing that there was a good chance that they could see the bottom of my panties. I reasoned with myself that it wasn't really any worse than me wearing a bikini to the pool and my nervousness was nothing compared to the excitement I felt about all of those eyes on me. I stepped carefully between the seated boys but not really taking care this time to try and stop my nightdress swinging open at the bottom before sitting down next to Chas.

Everyone appeared to be waiting for someone to say something when I turned and looked straight at Chas and said “I've not completed a turn yet.” Perhaps I was being a bit too daring and took a swig of my beer waiting to see what would happen.

After a few moments during which Chas looked like he was thinking hard, he looked at me and said "It's really difficult. I don't know what to ask you if you ask for a dare. I have a truth question but the dare is difficult - I don't want it to be boring but then I don't want it to break your rules and you get up and go. It's good having you here!"

I was touched he didn't want me to leave and also pleased he said he didn't want to break my rules. With a bit of a grin I said "Well, I did say I wouldn't take my clothes off but I also said that if you asked me to do something I didn't want to then I would say no. If you try to force me I'll leave but otherwise you can ask and see what happens." I knew this wasn't really in the spirit of Truth or Dare but there you are - I'd set the rules and wasn't about to do something I'd regret later.

“OK then,” said Chas, "truth or Dare?”

I grinned back at him, again perhaps being a bit too brave, and replied, "Well, given that you told me you have a truth question for me but also knowing that I haven't done much yet, I'll do both if you want!" There were cheers from the boys as they waited for Chas's response.

To be continued......................................... .

truth 07-14-2010 07:59 PM

so far not bad keep up the good work, thank you

Doc21 07-14-2010 08:23 PM

This is great, please go on.

dienathi10 07-15-2010 04:08 AM

continue........ please.......

stevieg 07-15-2010 05:44 PM

Part 4

Thanks again to those who have posted encouragement.

So, will Mandy accept that "a dare is a dare" after all or will she continue to play at being a tease and keep her modesty?

Part 4.

Rather slowly Chas started, "Truth first. Are you turned on by playing this game with five boys watching you dressed only in your night wear?"

I blushed a little and thought about lying but decided to play along. "Yes. I am - It's kind of exciting thinking that you might all be looking at me!"

“OK then” said Chas looking more nervous than if he was about to jump out of an airplane, "I dare you to stand in the middle of us all and lift your nightie so that we can all see what colour panties you are wearing!" There was silence as the rest of the group sat waiting for my response.

Slowly, I stood up, taking half a step into the middle of the circle whilst thinking about what I should do. I looked around the group, looking down at their faces. Everyone was staring up at me and that great nervous feeling went though me again.

This wasn't that much to ask given what the boys had already been doing and that they were all half dressed, but I still wasn't sure I should let this happen. I was excited - no doubt - but this was in front of my brother, his best friend and several other boys I had only just met! I reasoned however that they would only see what they could around the swimming pool.

OK then, I thought to myself and slowly lowered my hands to the hem of the shirt and hooked my fingers around the thin material. Slowly, I raised it, staring at the ceiling, not daring to look at the boys. I judged that the material had reached the bottom of my underwear when I started to think that if I was going to do this I might as well enjoy it! I moved my stare from the ceiling and started to sway my body as if I was doing a slow dance to music and looked at the boys. They had their eyes on the area at the top of my legs so I continued to dance and slowly lifted the hem until it was around my waist. The boys just stared at me with mouths open. After a few seconds I stopped moving and asked, "Is that enough yet?"

“No, No.......” came the reply!”

I guess I might have known they weren’t going to let me get away with so little! I waited a few more moments and then took hold of two pieces of the hem and tied then together in a knot by my waist so that I could let my hands go from the material. I was now standing in front of a group of boys with them all looking at me in my panties. Luckily they were pretty ordinary panties - enough material so they weren't tight around my pussy and with elasticised leg holes so there was little danger of anyone seeing something they shouldn't.

Now, with my hands freed up I continued to dance seductively raising my hands above my head as I moved. I was enjoying the act but after a minute or two I finally said, "That’s all Folks!" and sat down without bothering to untie the knot in the night dress or to pull it around my legs.

"They weren't my sexiest panties of course but I hope they were good enough for you all." I said teasingly as a parting shot. It was now my turn to ask someone.

I looked at Carl and said "OK - you have to take a truth question - did you enjoy looking at me with all of your friends here?"

Carl looked at me and said "That's not fair – why don’t I get a choice!" whilst all of the others shouted "We did!" or "Go on Carl!"

Carl was obviously embarrassed but finally spoke up, "Yes - It's kind of weird you being my sister and the guys being here but you have sure as hell made this evening interesting. We don't often get to look that closely at real women in their underwear!"

'Real Women' I thought to myself - I guess he must be comparing me to the pictures they’ve seen in porno magazines! Wow – I’d not really ever considered myself as a ‘real woman’ before as I still felt quite young!

Carl continued, a bit more confidently now. "You said these aren't your sexiest knickers - I dare you to go and change into the sexiest knickers you have!"

Well, nobody protested that Carl had passed a dare straight back to me and this was an interesting dare to say the least.

I didn't have much sexy underwear but the sexiest was a black thong that barely covered my pussy. I hadn't bought it myself and had never worn it out of the house. It was right at the back of one of my cupboards where I put it shortly after trying it on and looking at myself in the mirror to judge how good it looked on me and whether it was OK to wear out or not. It had been delivered to me in a small package by the postman a few weeks ago on Valentine's Day with a cryptic note saying 'From me to you - Guess Who??????

I never found out who had sent it and had decided it was far too skimpy to wear out. It now occurred to me that it could have been sent by one of the guys in the room now - perhaps Chas or even Carl or perhaps one of the others who had seen me with Carl.

I looked around the group of guys sitting there waiting for my response. It was unbelievable - I was the centre of attention and I had control! The whole of the last hour or so had excited me like never before, but now a real electric charge went through my body with the thought of me standing in front of everyone in that small black item that barely covered the outer lips of my pussy and left my backside completely exposed.

“Get me another beer, I need to go for a pee and I'll think about it” I said seductively and left the room to go upstairs.

To be continued......................................... ....

Sweet270 07-15-2010 08:49 PM

Very Niiicee! I like where this is going!

Doc21 07-15-2010 09:29 PM

This is great please continue.

bobg55 07-15-2010 09:47 PM

really good keep it going. :D