getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Ask me anything... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135336)

Siren 03-18-2013 01:05 PM

Ask me anything...

Unoriginal, but I don't care :)

Ask away, and satisfy your curiosity :p

ewitch 03-18-2013 01:09 PM

1) Who on get dare do you fancy?
2) When and how was the last time you mastibated?

Siren 03-18-2013 01:23 PM

1) Haha, I don't know... I'll say Doctor, because I like his dares and he seems funny :)

2) About half an hour ago, by rubbing my clit :o

Thank you for your questions ^^

aldulf 03-18-2013 01:26 PM

What is your wildest sexual adventure? Describe in detail.

Also, answer the questions in the link in my signature.

Siren 03-18-2013 01:50 PM

Wildest sexual adventure: well, I'm a virgin and I haven't really experimented with masturbation, so there's nothing to tell...

I'll go and answer your other questions now ^^

vladimir_bz_lion 03-18-2013 01:54 PM

Your deepest and darkest sex fantasy?
What would you do if you become male for hour? For day? Week? Month/year?
Ever kissed girl? Guy? Details.
Your favourite way to masturbate in details?
What makes you horny?Your biggest kinks?
What are you looking for on this forum?

Markbassplayer 03-18-2013 02:52 PM

--How did you find GetDare?
--What's your favorite dare that you've done?
--What's the most exciting thing on here you've read that you kind of want to do, but is too extreme or scary?

Siren 03-18-2013 04:14 PM

Your deepest and darkest sex fantasy? My deepest, darkest one would most likely be being someone's slave and exhibited publicly (not something I'd ever actually consider.) Furthermore, being blindfolded (and perhaps tied) and then used in whatever way pleased the user- someone I know, not a stranger, but I'm prevented from knowing who exactly it was because of the blindfold, so I'm left wondering whenever I see someone if they were the ones who used me. Either that or a bit of a school thing, being fucked over teacher's desk then led to the headteacher's office for punishment (still half-dressed and horny, of course) or cumming in a really public place, not realising I'm being watched/filmed/exhibited til I'm past the point of no return.

What would you do if you become male for hour? For day? Week? Month/year?
For an hour... well, probably just kind of "explore." For a day, probably about the same, though I'd definitely be "experimenting" with masturbation :p For a week, well I think by that point I might be starting to panic that I'd suddenly switched genders ^^ For a longer stretch of time, I think it'd be fun attempting some of the male dares on here, and interesting getting to see what it's like for the opposite gender. Oh and peeing standing up would be good- so much more convenient :p

Ever kissed girl? Guy? Details.
No, neither... :o

Your favourite way to masturbate in details?
Probably using the showerhead on my clit, because it's more intense. I lie in the bathtub, spread my legs and use one hand to part my lips, the other to hold the showerhead. Sometimes I keep it in the same spot (or try to) but other times I rotate it in little circles.

What makes you horny? Your biggest kinks?
Sometimes literally just men with deep voices, hng. Going commando, light nipple torture, commands, sense of being in trouble and mild humiliation are all turn-ons for me. I don't think I have any kinks that would be so-called by this site's standards, but I suppose my biggest one is submissiveness.

What are you looking for on this forum?
Receiving dares/truths, giving a few, and just generally having a bit of fun

Thanks for your questions :)

mordeth 03-18-2013 04:21 PM

Favorite colour ?
Favorite book?
Favorite movie?
Eye colour
Hair colour ?
Favorite underwear ?
Shaved, trimmed or natural ?
Size of tits ?

corsa198 03-19-2013 09:59 AM

Have you ever wet yourself?
When was the last time you wet yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?

Siren 03-19-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markbassplayer (Post 922533)
--What's the most exciting thing on here you've read that you kind of want to do, but is too extreme or scary?

I was bored and googled TorD, which, funnily enough, led me here, haha. I was quite shocked by the content at first, but gradually got used to it :p

Hm... recently I tried a bit of bondage, (breast bondage + crotch rope, then feet tied to bedposts) and I found it quite enjoyable ^^ Apart from that, I like being given smaller dares to do during the day (for example, going commando) but unless I'm dared/told to do something, I just find so many excuses and pick so many holes in something that I never actually end up doin them :o

Maybe not the most exciting (though I can't think of any others right now) but I would like to try the Make Me Famous dare. It looks like it could be quite fun (with a few minor alterations) but I'm too chicken to do it at the moment! ^^

Thanks for the questions :)

Siren 03-19-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mordeth (Post 922638)
Favorite colour ?
Favorite book?
Favorite movie?
Eye colour
Hair colour ?
Favorite underwear ?
Shaved, trimmed or natural ?
Size of tits ?

Favorite colour? Red or green.
Favorite book? Oh, so many to choose from! I really loved The Five People You Meet In Heaven, by Mitch Albom and Graceling by Kristin Cashore :3
Favorite movie? Probably Skyfall (gotta love a bit of Bond)
Eye colour? Blue-green
Hair colour? Medium brown
Favorite underwear? The red ones in my album ^^
Shaved, trimmed or natural? Normally trimmed, but I'm feeling lazy at the moment, so natural (it's basically still winter...)
Size of tits? About 38D, though it varies

Thank you for your questions :)

Siren 03-19-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsa198 (Post 923107)
Have you ever wet yourself?
When was the last time you wet yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?

Have you ever wet yourself? No (childhood excepted)
When was the last time you wet yourself? When I was little? I can't remember any specific time.
Would you ever do it for a dare? No, I find it a bit disgusting
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it? Not intentionally, but sometimes I'm forced to if someone else is in the bathroom. I also had to recently for a dare, which was torturous.
What underwear are you wearing? Right now I'm wearing a light pink bra, white brazilian panties and black tights.
What is your favourite underwear you own? Red panties in my album & the pink bra I'm wearing now. It's pretty :3
Do you ever like to let your underwear show? Not really, though I think it happens a lot more than I realise.
Do you like it if people look up your skirt? Um, I haven't ever really noticed anyone doing so. On the few occasions I've thought someone was, it made me feel a bit awkward/embarrassed :o
Do you like to go commando? Yes, but just pantyless. It really turns me on, and I find it exciting knowing it's quite easy for someone to catch a glimpse ;)

Thanks for your questions :)

Siren 03-20-2013 10:34 AM

Any more questions? :p

getdaring 03-20-2013 02:15 PM

Do any of your friends know about your dares, or do you keep it a secret?
Do you like wedgies?
Have you done anything secretly in public besides going commando, stuff like a hidden wedgie?