getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] First time public nudity (night time) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425412)

alex_af1996 06-03-2023 11:37 PM

First time public nudity (night time)

It’s 2am I’m horny as hell and I’m on Kik, get dare and fetlife looking to find someone who will play with me.
I stumble onto some female that was keen to boss me around.
We start off with basic stuff like limits and what toys and stuff I have then she sends me a few half nudes and asks how daring I would be. Right now I’m super horny and would do anything. She asks what areas are close to my house which I thought was a little different so I told her a playground was about 400m away.
She then says get naked you’re going for a walk. It’s now 3am about 20 degrees Celsius outside and without hesitation I put on shoes (only thing I was allowed to wear and head down to the park.
Along the way she gets me to kneel on the middle of the road and cum so I stop under a street light record myself cumming on the road and keep heading down to the playground.

In my head im thinking what the hell am I doing but also I was like this is fucking exhilarating as at any minute someone could be driving or walking or anything and I wouldn’t have anywhere to hide or cover up.
I get to the park, she tells me to climb on the slide and edge so I send a video, next im rubbing my cummy cock all over this playground and sending all these videos.
Next she tells me to record myself screaming a fake orgasm. I freeze I knew it was like nearly 4am but I didn’t want someone to hear this and look out the window and see a naked guy on this playground. So I sent a video of me doing a quiet one. She wasn’t happy and asked me to go louder or I wouldn’t get anymore nudes. So nearly at the top of my lunges I made an orgasm noise for 15-20 seconds and stop recording and hid in the slide while sending the video. She was very impressed at what I did. She sent a couple of nudes while I was there and told me cya. So I was left at a park, nude super horny still and needed to get home.

While heading home walking I heard a car engine. I was shitting bricks I looked around to see if I saw headlights, couldn’t see anything so started to run. I was 250m from my house.
I hit a full sprint my footsteps were so loud and you could hear my cock slap my belly and legs.
I get home run in the gate get in the house and go to bed. Heart rate pounding, horniness at a full high
The rush was something else
What a night. I never forgot about it
And that was the story of my first public nude walk even though it was night time

rhl 03-31-2024 08:45 PM

I have done a walk with a mistress, also directing me by phone. It was in the evening. I was told to stand by the car, get undressed and place clothing in the trunk. I agree, following her desires was a blast

alex_af1996 04-06-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 5461916)
I have done a walk with a mistress, also directing me by phone. It was in the evening. I was told to stand by the car, get undressed and place clothing in the trunk. I agree, following her desires was a blast

Always a fun time isn’t it?