getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Let’s have some ball fun (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432182)

Kiton 02-18-2024 08:19 AM

Let’s have some ball fun

Ok been off for a while so let’s start back in slow with some busting and edging… ok and ruined orgasms

So post limits, 25 busts per post, but you can tell me how, balls tied all to one ball or the other ect.. I just have house hold stuff, object in sock, brush, shoe, (ask I might have it) you can post busts every 3 hours

Edges 3 per post, every 3 hours as well, but only 3 post per person/ day can give edges

2 ruined orgasm can be assigned per person/ day

I’ll try and check in often and keep up, I won’t be allowed to cum fully unless I’m all caught up here to motivate me to keep up, so if I’m behind on tasks the the only way I can cum is if some one lets me have a ruined orgasm

I’ll leave this open no time limits and let’s see what fun we can have

Edit, if I’m active and on I may well let people most more/ more often the 3 hour timer is so I (hopefully) don’t get too many tasks while I’m away at work and such

Sir_Damian 02-18-2024 08:34 AM

welcome back!

i remember we gave you lots of fun to your left nut only.

so let's start you off with
- 5 busts to lefty with the shoe
- 3 edges

no cumming for you (yet).

Kiton 02-18-2024 08:40 AM

Heh ya I remember that well, so does lefty lol starting me off easy I see

Jobust 02-18-2024 09:35 AM

You should add 25 punches to tied nuts resting on a hard surface.

Kiton 02-18-2024 09:41 AM

Both done, and cuz maybe I’m a little worked up (and maybe to help this get rolling) I’ll reset the timer for you both to be able to post again now if you want they are my rules (and balls) I’ll bend them if I want. ;)

Sir_Damian 02-18-2024 09:44 AM

haha, glad you enjoy this. i'll help bending them (your balls) then:
- 5 busts to lefty with that metal rod you used last time
- 3 edges

Kiton 02-18-2024 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 5415601)
haha, glad you enjoy this. i'll help bending them (your balls) then:
- 3 edges

Heh what can I say it’s fun, and all done, dang haven’t used that in a while … ok I’m gonna jump in the shower pretty soon… one more before I do? (Or right after I get out)

Jobust 02-18-2024 10:09 AM

Ok, you like that... 25 bust to the right one with the metal Rod. Be sure that this right nut is thightly tied.

Kiton 02-18-2024 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobust (Post 5415619)
Ok, you like that... 25 bust to the right one with the metal Rod. Be sure that this right nut is thightly tied.

Ahh…. And done tied it separately and busted away, rightly nicely aching now Thanks :D

Sir_Damian 02-18-2024 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiton (Post 5415615)
Heh what can I say it’s fun, and all done, dang haven’t used that in a while … ok I’m gonna jump in the shower pretty soon… one more before I do? (Or right after I get out)

it was brought to my attention that i can add one more round, now that you're probably done with your shower so...

- 3 edges (last edges for the day)

Kiton 02-18-2024 11:04 AM

Ya I was, now it’s about bed time.. with sore balls been a fun start today :)

Sir_Damian 02-18-2024 01:55 PM

it's been 3 hours, so have some more stuff to do before i head to bed.
- 25 busts, with balls tied, to lefty, with the metal rod

no more edges from me cause i reached the post limit for that one. and no orgasms on day 1. :p

also: i realised i only added 5 instead of 25 busts per post before. you probably changed that without me noticing or i just can't read lol. either way: 25 from now on.

Kiton 02-18-2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 5415827)
it's been 3 hours, so have some more stuff to do before i head to bed.
- 25 busts, with balls tied, to lefty, with the metal rod

no more edges from me cause i reached the post limit for that one. and no orgasms on day 1. :p

also: i realised i only added 5 instead of 25 busts per post before. you probably changed that without me noticing or i just can't read lol. either way: 25 from now on.

Lol you just can’t read it was 25 the whole time, wondered why you where only doing 5, on just waking up but I’ll get to doing those busts shortly

Sir_Damian 02-18-2024 10:23 PM

haha, fair enough. let's make up for that by using the full potential now. xD

- 25 busts to lefty, with balls tied separately, metal rod
- 3 edges

Kiton 02-19-2024 04:10 AM

I mean you don’t have too lol
At work atm but I’ll get them done once I’m home and able