getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] Friend fulfills nude in public fantasies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=253549)

NakedInPublic 03-05-2016 05:27 AM

Friend fulfills nude in public fantasies

One summer evening my girl friend agreed to pick me up from my house only if I was completely naked.

Her text telling me she's 5 mins away put a knot in my stomach. Was I really going to walk out the door butt naked and into the car?

BigBadWolfy 03-06-2016 03:09 AM

that shows a lot of promise, the teaser is grate, i would like to know how it unfolds so please write the rest of it

NakedInPublic 03-10-2016 04:20 PM

Since this is my first time sharing these stories I'm a little bit nervous and having a hard time putting thoughts into words...my apologies!

I met the girl in the original post about 2 summers ago at a club in Las Vegas. She's a 5'3", Latina with an average body and very beautiful colored eyes. What also drew me in was her smile. I first saw her on the dance floor and got the courage to dance next to her. We were both pretty drunk at the time so things moved fairly quickly. After an hour or so we were making out and I felt her ass quite a bit. We continued to dance, kiss, and feel each other up until the club closed.

Walking out the of the club I asked for her name (wasn't able to hear in the club) and number. She said it was Mary and her number had the same area code as mine. Just my luck we were from the same city! Told her we needed to meet up once we were back in town and she agreed.

Fast forward 2 months...we text her and there but never actually met up or were interested until we exchanged SnapChat names. That's when the fun really started. I've always had an exhibitionist fetish and would often walk outside naked in my yard but never had the guts to do it in front of a girl. I stripped naked and took a snapchat of myself outside laying on a towel. I sent to Mary wondering how she would respond and even that had me excited.

Mary text back, "Wow! Was not expecting that ;)"

That's when I knew she would be responsive :D

More to come...

andrew_b 03-10-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedInPublic (Post 2129154)
Since this is my first time sharing these stories I'm a little bit nervous and having a hard time putting thoughts into words...my apologies!

I met the girl in the original post about 2 summers ago at a club in Las Vegas. She's a 5'3", Latina with an average body and very beautiful colored eyes. What also drew me in was her smile. I first saw her on the dance floor and got the courage to dance next to her. We were both pretty drunk at the time so things moved fairly quickly. After an hour or so we were making out and I felt her ass quite a bit. We continued to dance, kiss, and feel each other up until the club closed.

Walking out the of the club I asked for her name (wasn't able to hear in the club) and number. She said it was Mary and her number had the same area code as mine. Just my luck we were from the same city! Told her we needed to meet up once we were back in town and she agreed.

Fast forward 2 months...we text her and there but never actually met up or were interested until we exchanged SnapChat names. That's when the fun really started. I've always had an exhibitionist fetish and would often walk outside naked in my yard but never had the guts to do it in front of a girl. I stripped naked and took a snapchat of myself outside laying on a towel. I sent to Mary wondering how she would respond and even that had me excited.

Mary text back, "Wow! Was not expecting that ;)"

That's when I knew she would be responsive :D

More to come...

This sounds promising

NakedInPublic 04-21-2016 08:51 PM

Honestly I have so many stories not sure which one to focus one...here's a list of things I have done with Mary (name changed for privacy):

Help me pick a story I should elaborate on...

1. First time meeting after Vegas I picked her up and we drove to secluded area in the hilly area of my town. We both nervously stripped completely naked in the car and drove around.

2. She told me to be completely naked while I walked out of my house into her car (late at night)

3. Drove to a park together and stripped naked, leaving our clothes hidden behind some bushes. We walked a small trail for about 15 mins (late night)

4. Went to the park again and only i stripped naked. We walked about and she snapchatted me to her two best friends (late night)

Those are a few of the adventures :)

Let me know what you want to read about!

-A

LongKnight 04-22-2016 01:12 PM

Hi,

Why choose?

Looking at your list there seems to be an interesting story arc.

For example I'm curious as to why sometimes you were both naked and other times it was just you? I'm assuming that there was some sort of discussion behind the decision?

LK

Skywise 05-01-2016 01:55 PM

I would have to agree with LongKnight. Why don't you just start at the beginning?

slave_boy93 05-13-2016 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedInPublic (Post 2185767)
Honestly I have so many stories not sure which one to focus one...here's a list of things I have done with Mary (name changed for privacy):

Help me pick a story I should elaborate on...

1. First time meeting after Vegas I picked her up and we drove to secluded area in the hilly area of my town. We both nervously stripped completely naked in the car and drove around.

2. She told me to be completely naked while I walked out of my house into her car (late at night)

3. Drove to a park together and stripped naked, leaving our clothes hidden behind some bushes. We walked a small trail for about 15 mins (late night)

4. Went to the park again and only i stripped naked. We walked about and she snapchatted me to her two best friends (late night)

Those are a few of the adventures :)

Let me know what you want to read about!

-A

I'm really curious how option 2 ended. Any chance we'll see more of you?

NakedInPublic 06-23-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slave_boy93 (Post 2215784)
I'm really curious how option 2 ended. Any chance we'll see more of you?

Yes! I definitely want to document these stories but I'm always struggling with how to write the stories. Trust me I have really great ones.