getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Settle a disagreement. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321402)

AbusiveMaster 09-07-2017 02:08 PM

Settle a disagreement.

I asked Icy to report on going to the store with clothespins on her nipples. This was her report.

Quote:

I went to the shop and didn't know what I wanted other than a bagel which they no longer sell in the food section. So I looked around the shop to see if anything else looked good and I didn't particularly want anything on the frozen side, so I headed to the sandwhiches.

The lady was putting reduced stickers on the ones that needed to go and I hoped it was on a chicken ceaser salad one, but there wasn't even any of that type there at all, never mind reduced. So I ended up getting a tuna and sweetcorn with mayo sandwhich.

I needed a drink to go with it, so I got a raspberry and apple flavoured sparkling water and noticed some pizzas were on offer, so got a cheese and tomato one for £1.

I wanted something for after my sandwhich but something small so I also grabbed a small box of dairylea dunkers on the way to the till.

When I got near the till I saw some double vimto spray things and pink tac tacs that my son likes, so I picked up one of each for him for when he gets here tomorrow.

Then I went to the checkout and put my basket on and she scanned everything, I paid and took the bag, left the shop and came home. I put everything away except the sandwhich which I am going to eat now and then I told you I was home.
We disagree on whether this report was acceptable or not. And though another followed, I would like to ask your opinion, ladies, gentlemen and others, on whether the initial report was adequate. Please use the above poll and feel free to comment below.

IceMaiden 09-07-2017 02:13 PM

I covered all points.

You like to know:

*What I'm eating
*What I spend
*When I return home.
*When I eat.
*I was very detailed about my surroundings, which you like.

Also, you never specified exactly what you wanted a report on. You just said "Report." How was I to know which you meant?

Totally acceptable!

Butterfly 09-07-2017 02:20 PM

I 100% agree with Icey. This was a wonderful report. Not every sub is as detailed, and you are a lucky man.

herpderp42 09-07-2017 02:26 PM

Well it was a real great report and it is a close decision for me but since the clothespins weren't even mentioned in a half-sentence at the end I am voting for a consequence.

Spoiler:
okay nevermind. My opinion doesn't really matter here :D

TheoDares 09-07-2017 02:28 PM

I can't make a judgement until I've seen an actual quote of what you asked for. For example, if you just said "Write a report on it", then that is MORE than good enough.

lola.fox 09-07-2017 02:38 PM

I especially like how detailed frosty is because she sounds so perfectly English throughout her report - she sounds like an adorable little school girl ♡ ♡.

little pet 09-07-2017 02:40 PM

Well, I see nothing wrong with it. It was a well written, detailed report. What else would you expect to happen? It's very boring to do the shopping...

nina@ 09-07-2017 03:04 PM

I think her report does cover all the points since you never mentioned she has to talk about the clothespins technically. However my problem is that the poll has been rigged by possibly parties with vested interests (a.k.a. your sub and friends) and there should be a re -trial in all fairness

IceMaiden 09-07-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDares (Post 2949520)
I can't make a judgement until I've seen an actual quote of what you asked for. For example, if you just said "Write a report on it", then that is MORE than good enough.

Thank you! The conversation upon returning home went like:

Icy: Back
AM: Report.

What else was I supposed to think he meant?

qmu 09-07-2017 03:15 PM

I don't think it was bratty, if it was there would be an nonchalant comment at the end acknowledging it, like "Oh, not important, but I had clothespins on". And that report made me want a sandwich =p

Sam~ 09-07-2017 03:22 PM

Haha, I loved the report :D if he wanted something more specific, he should have made it clear..

herpderp42 09-07-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 2949570)
I don't think it was bratty, if it was there would be an nonchalant comment at the end acknowledging it, like "Oh, not important, but I had clothespins on". And that report made me want a sandwich =p

Well this is obviously a lost battle for me but I am curious which other reason would lead to the clothespins not being mentioned. I doubt IceMaiden forgot about them. :p

And just to make my point from earlier clear: I don't think the brattiness should lead to consequences just the fact that the clothespins weren't even mentioned. And it depends on the consequence in mind aswell. I wouldn't expect something big for that but we will never know I guess. :D

IceMaiden 09-07-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 2949509)
I 100% agree with Icey. This was a wonderful report. Not every sub is as detailed, and you are a lucky man.

Right? He forgets that too much!

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 2949518)
Well it was a real great report and it is a close decision for me but since the clothespins weren't even mentioned in a half-sentence at the end I am voting for a consequence.

Spoiler:
okay nevermind. My opinion doesn't really matter here

Awh. This makes me sad!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola.fox (Post 2949535)
I especially like how detailed frosty is because she sounds so perfectly English throughout her report - she sounds like an adorable little school girl ♡ ♡.

:o <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2949537)
Well, I see nothing wrong with it. It was a well written, detailed report. What else would you expect to happen? It's very boring to do the shopping...

Exactly, unless he wants made up that's the best I have for shopping!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina@ (Post 2949560)
I think her report does cover all the points since you never mentioned she has to talk about the clothespins technically. However my problem is that the poll has been rigged by possibly parties with vested interests (a.k.a. your sub and friends) and there should be a re -trial in all fairness

It wasn't me... Well, I had nothing to do with it but I did giggle like hell when I saw it! But as we can still see actual voters AM will go off that and just count up real votes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 2949570)

Exactly, I would have slipped it in somewhere!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samishere (Post 2949579)
Haha, I loved the report if he wanted something more specific, he should have made it clear..

I keep telling him he has to be specific so I can understand. He says I'm a mindless bimbo and then isn't clear, how can he expect me to know what he wants this way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 2949584)
Well this is obviously a lost battle for me but I am curious which other reason would lead to the clothespins not being mentioned. I doubt IceMaiden forgot about them.

And just to make my point from earlier clear: I don't think the brattiness should lead to consequences just the fact that the clothespins weren't even mentioned. And it depends on the consequence in mind aswell. I wouldn't expect something big for that but we will never know I guess.

I just thought he wanted a shopping report! However can a mindless toy understand "Report" if it isn't clearly laid out what to report on? :cool:

And no, he wouldn't give me a real punishment for something like this. Maybe a mild dislike, but nothing serious. :)

Butterfly 09-07-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina@ (Post 2949560)

I am not admitting anything but a poll can only be tampered with by a mod. And the mod who did this, again I am not admitting anything, probably saw that the names of each person who voted were going to be shown, so the number didn't really matter. The mod who did this is probably just good friends with the couple and thought it would be hilarious. Just guessing though.

sir sam 09-08-2017 03:00 AM

The report is perfectly fine. Clamps are appearantly to little of a distraction to even get mentioned.
Personally i would see this as an encouraging step towards something like "shopping in tackbra", or even "tackbra and tackpants". Of course this is entirely am's choice.