getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CFNF, CMNF Fantasies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334589)

Skyrim-explorer 02-15-2018 06:56 PM

CFNF, CMNF Fantasies

CFNM has always been a big fantasy for me. The idea of having to be naked in front of women is extremely exciting.

So, I was wondering about the other side of it. Anybody have any CFNF, or CMNF fantasies? Which is more humiliating, being naked in front of another women, or a guy?

naughtylilfemme 02-15-2018 08:00 PM

ughhhh cfnf is such a turn-on for me, but i can't ever find any good stuff bc it's such a niche of queer stuff and most of it is like fake lesbian sorority stuff.

i think it would be worse for me to be naked in front of a girl, just because i'm attracted to them? if it were a cfnf situation, it's not like i've never been naked in front of a girl before. but i think that's true of any attraction or power exchange scenario. i've been naked/undressed in front of girls and guys, not bothered since they were friends or family. but in a case where i would be a sub and naked in front of someone with clothes, then it would be a woman and it would be soo good and humiliating.

i'm getting the jitters just thinking about it!

Skyrim-explorer 02-15-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naughtylilfemme (Post 3167767)
ughhhh cfnf is such a turn-on for me, but i can't ever find any good stuff bc it's such a niche of queer stuff and most of it is like fake lesbian sorority stuff.

i think it would be worse for me to be naked in front of a girl, just because i'm attracted to them? if it were a cfnf situation, it's not like i've never been naked in front of a girl before. but i think that's true of any attraction or power exchange scenario. i've been naked/undressed in front of girls and guys, not bothered since they were friends or family. but in a case where i would be a sub and naked in front of someone with clothes, then it would be a woman and it would be soo good and humiliating.

i'm getting the jitters just thinking about it!

That does seem like it would be fun! Sounds like the same kind of excitement I get feom CFNM fantasies.

TrisPrior 02-16-2018 03:10 PM

I do, and it depends, but usually a guy

Jaro 02-16-2018 08:29 PM

I'd seriously love to be the only naked guy in a room full of clothed women.
But only if they are into that sort of thing. Like at a kink party or some place like that.

tomtomtim 02-17-2018 02:10 AM

cfnm has always been a fantasy of mine. just thinking about it gets me horny. being naked, vulnerable and exposed to a group of women... heaven.

Skyrim-explorer 02-20-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtomtim (Post 3169347)
cfnm has always been a fantasy of mine. just thinking about it gets me horny. being naked, vulnerable and exposed to a group of women... heaven.

Me too! It is exciting to think about.

azmike 02-21-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 3167722)
CFNM has always been a big fantasy for me. The idea of having to be naked in front of women is extremely exciting.

So, I was wondering about the other side of it. Anybody have any CFNF, or CMNF fantasies? Which is more humiliating, being naked in front of another women, or a guy?

CFNM is a huge fantasy that I want to come true some day. I would love to be naked with several women who would tease me and order me to do as they wished.

Pet Ra 02-21-2018 09:08 AM

I have to admit that I had to google what CFNF and CMNF means, then I was like: "Ah, your daily routine." :p

Being naked (well, now belted) while Master and Mistress (and only them) are fully clothed is a huge turn on for me because it clearly shows my status and there is absolutely no way I can hide my arousal :o But I don't think it's humiliating, it should be normal for a sub / pet / slave / ...

tomtomtim 02-22-2018 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Ra (Post 3176107)
I have to admit that I had to google what CFNF and CMNF means, then I was like: "Ah, your daily routine." :p

Being naked (well, now belted) while Master and Mistress (and only them) are fully clothed is a huge turn on for me because it clearly shows my status and there is absolutely no way I can hide my arousal :o But I don't think it's humiliating, it should be normal for a sub / pet / slave / ...

"your daily routine..." you're so lucky.

Yes, I agree with you, being naked around others who are wearing clothes shows the submissive status clearly. It's probably less humiliating after a while in just the Dom/sub relationship, you get used to it and accept the former humiliation as the new "normal". As you said, it should be normal for a sub / pet/ slave. How would you feel if friends came over and saw you naked with your Master/Mistress?

Unfortunately, i never have not yet had the opportunity to have your experience, but i am certain i would not be able to hide my arousal either. My cock would be hard and dripping all day long. Unless it was in a chastity cage, then just dripping precum...

Pet Ra 02-22-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtomtim (Post 3177723)
"your daily routine..." you're so lucky.

How would you feel if friends came over and saw you naked with your Master/Mistress?

Thank you :)

I have a bathrobe hanging in the vestibule (I have to dress / undress there before entering the acutal flat) in case someone visit us unexpected. So I can say that I just was going to take a shower and get dressed. I'm covered but everybody knows that I'm naked. If we awaiting visitors, I dressed of course.

When I had to undress in front of Mistress (I got my Mistress half a year later than I got Master) for the first time I was really nervous. But I told myself: "It's just like gym class, she had seen your body before." It was like a mantra that I repeated to myself while slowly undressing :o

Skyrim-explorer 03-06-2018 01:34 PM

That sounds exciting!

foxknot69 03-06-2018 02:57 PM

What, no CMNM love for the gays here? :P In fairness, I love the idea (or the idea of serving/performing for someone anonymous, i.e. wearing a mask or a black screen) and not knowing what they're doing while I embarrass and humiliate myself for their pleasure.

Admatt 03-06-2018 03:18 PM

Honestly I like both. Being naked in front of even one girl clothed is hot just knowing she is protected (clothed) and I am not. Or having someone naked in front of my knowing I am in control of the situation. I just love the thought of either!

Slavejenni 03-06-2018 03:30 PM

Being naked in a room full of dominants is a huge turn on.
Being inspected and discussed as to my looks, body and previous service as if I’m not there really excites me