getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What triggered your fetish(es)? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288753)

andrew_b 01-09-2017 05:03 PM

What triggered your fetish(es)?

I know it can be hard to remember but when did you first realise you had a fetish for a particular thing?

I'm pretty certain where mine come from and if you'd like to know. Then comment below saying so.

But back to the point, do you know where your fetishes originally started from?

iSpuds 01-09-2017 05:27 PM

Well, let's see...I have quite a few fetishes, but this springs to mind:

Most people would probably cringe from this story, and I'm not proud of it myself, but I learned that I was excited by watching a person experience pain (and knifeplay, drawing blood) as the result of an experience with my first boyfriend. We were both teenagers, but he was two years younger than me. He had some issues with depression and, upon my inquiring about his experience with self-injuring, he asked me if I wanted to watch him slit his wrists sometime. At first I was freaked out by the sight and couldn't watch the whole thing but listening to him sigh and groan and hiss while I looked away excited me. Later on, I asked him if I could watch him do it again, becoming entranced by the beads of blood and the puckering skin and the sharing of some strong emotions as he shared something with me that he felt was shameful, yet provided him with powerful release.

Fast-forward to when I was seventeen. I was playing online with a guy much older than me, but didn't let him know how old I was (this was my first time actually playing with someone much older than me, and I grew a taste for older men, in part, through him). We met through Milovana as a result of some teases I'd put out, I shared with him that I actually liked more brutal stuff but was too insecure to actually broadcast that in a tease. He shared that he was interested in taking whatever I could dish out. We had exchanged some correspondence where I had him beat his abdomen with the handle of a crop until he was able to broke skin. He was pretty fit and up for the task, and sure enough, an hour or so later, I had a picture of his abs all bruised and bloody from the beating. I wouldn't say he triggered my sadism (my first bf and Kink.com probably had more to do with that bit), but I think that through him I was able to put a name to it.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSpuds (Post 2612271)
Well, let's see...I have quite a few fetishes, but this springs to mind:

Most people would probably cringe from this story, and I'm not proud of it myself, but I learned that I was excited by watching a person experience pain (and knifeplay, drawing blood) as the result of an experience with my first boyfriend. We were both teenagers, but he was two years younger than me. He had some issues with depression and, upon my inquiring about his experience with self-injuring, he asked me if I wanted to watch him slit his wrists sometime. At first I was freaked out by the sight and couldn't watch the whole thing but listening to him sigh and groan and hiss while I looked away excited me. Later on, I asked him if I could watch him do it again, becoming entranced by the beads of blood and the puckering skin and the sharing of some strong emotions as he shared something with me that he felt was shameful, yet provided him with powerful release.

Fast-forward to when I was seventeen. I was playing online with a guy much older than me, but didn't let him know how old I was (this was my first time actually playing with someone much older than me, and I grew a taste for older men, in part, through him). We met through Milovana as a result of some teases I'd put out, I shared with him that I actually liked more brutal stuff but was too insecure to actually broadcast that in a tease. He shared that he was interested in taking whatever I could dish out. We had exchanged some correspondence where I had him beat his abdomen with the handle of a crop until he was able to broke skin. He was pretty fit and up for the task, and sure enough, an hour or so later, I had a picture of his abs all bruised and bloody from the beating. I wouldn't say he triggered my sadism (my first bf and Kink.com probably had more to do with that bit), but I think that through him I was able to put a name to it.

Well done for sharing, it's certainly an interesting way to get into a fetish

pins 01-09-2017 06:14 PM

I think it just started as a sensory thing.

When I was as young as ten maybe even less, I put keys in underwear and sat in the pain. I put legos out and laid on them. I tied myself to chairs and things. I gave myself painful wedgies..probably more

SomeDude555 01-09-2017 07:41 PM

What I remember is that every year my family would take a trip to the beach and as I was starting to like women I started to realize that I was paying much more attention to their feet and that's when I got my fetish but I don't remember when

blindfoldqueen 01-09-2017 07:56 PM

For me, the love of blindfolds came from the mind trip they can give you. It takes you into a different head space. The fact that even when I am working by myself it takes some control away from me. It is both breathtaking and at times scary.

Another way to look at it I did a blindfolded dare the other day and I lost myself in it. I could of unbound myself easily but I lost track of reality.

CherryGirl201 01-09-2017 08:19 PM

The love of kind of being taken against your will by someone evil definitely comes from how women are portrayed in the media. Being tied up while someone laughs at you, while still being admired for your beauty? That's a classic Abbie movie, princess movie, you name it. This was a theory of mine for a while, and my sister has some of the same little kinks that I do which just makes me think that it's true.

jake38 01-09-2017 11:04 PM

I still get kind of embarrassed thinking about mine, but here goes. When I was about 10 or so, I was in a play at my school. All the younger kids had to be in it as background people, so I showed up to get changed into my costume. I was one of the last people to show up, so I walked into the bathroom and it was empty. I figured there's no reason to go in a stall, so I stripped down to my underwear in the middle of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about what it'd be like to go outside in my underwear. I figured everyone would be in the auditorium, so I walked to the exit. It was just down the hall from the bathroom, not that far away. I was only wearing my socks and underwear, and I opened the door and walked outside. For the first time, I felt a thrill I will never forget. Right there, behind my school, I took off my underwear and threw them back inside the school. It felt amazing, until the door closed. I had to walk around the school in only my socks, but I manged make it back unseen (I think). Since, then I've always loved public stripping, and I never got that pair of underwear back.

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeDude555 (Post 2612515)
What I remember is that every year my family would take a trip to the beach and as I was starting to like women I started to realize that I was paying much more attention to their feet and that's when I got my fetish but I don't remember when

Yeah I understand that

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dminor78 (Post 2612552)
The love of kind of being taken against your will by someone evil definitely comes from how women are portrayed in the media. Being tied up while someone laughs at you, while still being admired for your beauty? That's a classic Abbie movie, princess movie, you name it. This was a theory of mine for a while, and my sister has some of the same little kinks that I do which just makes me think that it's true.

This makes complete sense to me too

andrew_b 01-09-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake38 (Post 2612725)
I still get kind of embarrassed thinking about mine, but here goes. When I was about 10 or so, I was in a play at my school. All the younger kids had to be in it as background people, so I showed up to get changed into my costume. I was one of the last people to show up, so I walked into the bathroom and it was empty. I figured there's no reason to go in a stall, so I stripped down to my underwear in the middle of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about what it'd be like to go outside in my underwear. I figured everyone would be in the auditorium, so I walked to the exit. It was just down the hall from the bathroom, not that far away. I was only wearing my socks and underwear, and I opened the door and walked outside. For the first time, I felt a thrill I will never forget. Right there, behind my school, I took off my underwear and threw them back inside the school. It felt amazing, until the door closed. I had to walk around the school in only my socks, but I manged make it back unseen (I think). Since, then I've always loved public stripping, and I never got that pair of underwear back.

Wow that's a great story Jake, thanks for sharing

It could have gone so much worse

amethyst353 01-11-2017 01:08 AM

I hate to be a bdsm stereotype, but I think it was probably an involuntary sexual experience as a child. It wasn't malicious, as the other child was only a few years older than me and it was likely just innocent curiosity about other bodies. But for a long time it was a shameful memory for me, the type that some people say triggers kinks later in life.

Underpants 01-11-2017 09:30 AM

I was 10 when a girl paid me some sweets to pull my shorts and underpants
down so she could "See what I'd got"
It didn't mean much to me at the time, I got sweets so I was happy.
At 13 I let a friends daughter 'accidentally' see me naked, she didn't realise
that I knew, and I quite enjoyed that.
At 14 I was, genuinely, accidentally seen completely naked by a girl at school.
I ended up stripping completely in front of her and 2 of her friends a couple
of weeks later as they didn't stop pestering me about what happened. She
had told them but they didn't believe her.
I enjoyed that, they were quite surprised that I did it.
From then on I'd show almost any girl who asked, especially if they showed me
their underwear in return.
Thankyou to whoever had locked the girl's changing room when I was 14 so
a random girl saw me and set me on the road to random nudity :D

subcody 01-11-2017 09:45 AM

I think mine started when I was little playing with neighbor good kids, I was kind of the odd one out so always ended up being the one picked on. I would get ganged up on in games and always seemed to loose, the looser was given a punishment ( being tied up, made to do work or the others) and I think it just tuck with me.

Lol I still talk with a few of them we have a good laugh at it all, I wonder if I was the only one who kept something from thoes times.

andrew_b 01-11-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underpants (Post 2614573)
I was 10 when a girl paid me some sweets to pull my shorts and underpants
down so she could "See what I'd got"
It didn't mean much to me at the time, I got sweets so I was happy.
At 13 I let a friends daughter 'accidentally' see me naked, she didn't realise
that I knew, and I quite enjoyed that.
At 14 I was, genuinely, accidentally seen completely naked by a girl at school.
I ended up stripping completely in front of her and 2 of her friends a couple
of weeks later as they didn't stop pestering me about what happened. She
had told them but they didn't believe her.
I enjoyed that, they were quite surprised that I did it.
From then on I'd show almost any girl who asked, especially if they showed me
their underwear in return.
Thankyou to whoever had locked the girl's changing room when I was 14 so
a random girl saw me and set me on the road to random nudity :D

That is a fantastic way to start off alright.