getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add to my calendar (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=336608)

llll4343 03-13-2018 04:32 PM

Add to my calendar

I seen a lot of this threads around here and thought it will be fun to have my own, so i made a teamup calendar where you can add dares and tasks of anykind within my limits to schedule my days. (limits are in my sig.)

Here is the link to my calendar:
https://teamup.com/ksrnc754id65hqcsoa

if you leave your name on the task or post in here and i will report back how the dares and tasks went.

have fun by scheduling my days.

llll4343 03-14-2018 12:38 AM

Thanks for adding tasks, keep them coming i have one whole month completely free to spend :)

llll4343 03-16-2018 10:29 AM

Hmm, don't you want to torture me, keep me silent with different gag instructions or adding other tasks and dares? Please, i have so much free time left and you have the chance to control my life. And if you want, i will report back on the tasks or you tell me to make a report blog or something like that.

So please keep me busy with tasks

llll4343 03-16-2018 11:07 AM

Thanks for adding a few tasks, please keep them coming and me busy

llll4343 03-16-2018 11:45 PM

Please add more i will even write reports of the daily tasks if that is wished

llll4343 03-19-2018 01:55 AM

Yesterday i had to wear my small buttplug for 10 hours, i put it in after i woke up. In the beginning it was uncomfortable, but after an hour i nearly forgot the plug. I just felt the plug when i had to walk. I was during the plugged time the whole time aroused. At 6PM i finally could take it off and the arousing faded. At 8pm i had to place the plug back for half an hour and gagged myself with my ballgag. Then i tied myself to a chair blindfolded myself and cuffed my hands on the back. During this half hour i had reflect on my day and noticed, that i sat the most time of the day on a couch watching tv, because i had nothing else to do.

Thanks for adding tasks, please keep me busy and add more ;)

llll4343 03-20-2018 01:20 AM

Yesterday, i had to edge 5 times in the morning, 5 times through the day and 5 times before bed. The first 5 times were easy, but made me so horny. Then i edged once every 2 hours. That was much harder, but i managed it. And i was extremly horny and aroused after that. At 9 PM i had to put my inflatable gag and plug in. I should roll every 5 minutes a dice and devide the number by two. That many pumps i had to do, while i could decide how i split the pumps up. This were 6 rolls, i rolled 5,6,1,3,5,4. There i had to round up it were in the end 14 pumps, i splitted them 7,7. My ass and mouth were pretty full from the pumps. Then i had to turn the vibrating plug on and had to cum without hands. I humped for that my pillow and needed there i was so horny not even 1 minute to cum. I was glad to take the devices off afterwards. Then before bed, i had to edge 5 times again, which was easy again, but made me horny through the whole night. I had to sleep naked with hands and wrists tied together. I slept well, but i was in the morning shortly confused why i can't move my wrists and ankles alone and they moved always together.

Thank you for this tasks, hope you will keep setting my days, i have still pretty much free time this month

llll4343 03-21-2018 12:49 AM

Yesterday, i had to wear the whole day, after i woke up, till bed my buttplug. At the beginning it was uncomfortable, but after about 2 hours i just forgot about the plug. Around mid day, i needed to use the toilet, so i took the plug out and in again, after i was finished. Then it was for about an hour uncomfortable again. But it was the whole time arousing. Before bed, i had to roll a dice and had to put on that many items for sleep. I rolled a 3. I decided to put on my ankle cuffs, my ring gag harness with nosehooks and my collar.
I slept pretty well like this.

Thank you for this tasks, please keep them coming and me busy :)

barefooted83 03-21-2018 03:02 AM

Added nipple clamps every second day recurring 20 times

llll4343 03-21-2018 05:44 AM

Thank you for adding more tasks. Keep on filling my schedule.

llll4343 03-21-2018 05:52 PM

For my isolation time i gagged and blindfolded myself and tied myself to a chair. I had to stay like that from 8 to 9 PM reflecting my day. But today i had again nothing todo, so i watched TV like the last time. At 9 PM i could untie myself, but had to put nipple clamps on for 15 minutes, the pain gone worse from minute to minute, so i was glad to take them off after that, but needed to cry as the blood flowed back. Today i have to wear 24 hours a pantyhose, which feels nice and arousing. There i have to wear them 24 hours i put them on before sleep, so ihave them already on when i wake up later.

Thanks for adding tasks, please keep them coming.

llll4343 03-23-2018 12:46 AM

Yesterday, after i woke up with the pantyhose on, The pantyhose felt so great and was arousing. i had to plug myself, then i had nothing todo till the evening. Like the other times, after a while i forgot about the gag. At 9 PM i had to put my inflatable plug and gag in and had to roll a dice every 5 min for half an hour. I rolled 2,2,4,4,6,6. So i had to split up 12 pumps. I did 6 to my gag and 6 to my plug, turned on the vibrator on max and had to cum without hands, so i humped a pillow. Then i could remove the toys. Later i had to roll a dice and had to put that many toys on for sleep. So i chose both ankle cuffs and no covers, because i rolled a 3. I slept pretty well.
Today i had to go commandowithout underwear. Which feels till now somehow strange.

Thanks for slowly adding tasks, please continue filling my schedule

llll4343 03-24-2018 01:43 AM

Yesterday, i was on commando with no underwear at all. It felt somehow strange. At midday, i had to put my vibrating buttplug in and turned it on. Then i had to let a wheel decide which positions i have to hold for 5 min till an hour was up. I got every position once, it was in total twelve positions. By doing this i felt like a model or doll who poses for others, it was exciting, but also felt humilating. While this i was not allowed to cum. At 9 PM, i had to put nipple clamps on for 15 minutes, this hurted over the time more and more, but the most by taking the clamps off. At 9.30PM i had to cum in a shot glass and filling the cum one and 2 others with water up. Then i had to blindfold myself and change the glasses till i not know where the cum one is. Now i had to drink them. The second one tasted disgusting, so this was the cum one.

Thanks for the tasks, i just wanted to report back yesterday, before i blindfold myself, because today i have to manage the whole day blindfolded.

Please keep adding tasks

llll4343 03-25-2018 12:59 AM

Yesterday, i had to wear my plug, while i wear a pantyhose. Like the last times i forgot pretty fast about the plug. The pantyhose felt nice and it was arousing and exciting to wear it. But the hardest part was being blindfolded till 6 PM. On my isolation part, where i had to gag, plug and blindfold myself while i was tied up, i had to review the day. I thought how hard it is for people who can't see, i don't know i often i bumped furniture, but it was hard to orientate just by groping. After my isolation time i had to edge for 30 minutes, it was hard, but i managed it not to cum. I'm still extremely aroused from this edging. For my bed time i rolled a 5, so i put on my wrist cuffs, my ankles cuffs and my collar to sleep. I had sweet dreams.

Thanks for slowly filling my calendar, please keep it up

llll4343 03-26-2018 02:08 AM

Yesterday, i had to do my now daily Writeforme task, while being naked and having the pumpable buttplug and gag in. The task was not that hard, during the task, I mad 2 mistakes, so I pumped my gag once and my plug once. I had to keep that on from 5PM on an half hour. In the evening i had to put my plug and gag on again and had to roll every 5 minutes a dice. I rolled 1,1,3,2,3,4. So i had to do 7 pumps, i pumped my plug 3 times and my gag 4 times. Then i turned the vibration on and humped my blanket to to cum, As soon as i cum i stopped humping, because i was only allowed ruined orgasms on weekends. It was so frustrating...

Thanks for this tasks, please add more i love to be controlled like this