getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Looking for punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=320937)

whore.girl 09-02-2017 11:06 AM

Looking for punishment

Hello masters and mistresses
I am looking for a punishment or punishments because I am a bad whor e who had recently relapsed, i am constantly giving sttuide, i don't ask permission before orgasming, i don't ask to have sex I just do it, i don't ask permission to masturbate and I break a lot of rulez.
I am UNOWNED but I still have rules due to masters I've met on line I've requested rules, please punish me

RachaelB1997 09-02-2017 11:08 AM

Cover your clit in toothpaste and spank it 200 times.

Lyb 09-02-2017 11:12 AM

Put on jeans and a belt and lock the belt. You're not allowed to open it for 24 hours

cgp1090870 09-02-2017 11:44 AM

Time to drink some piss(minimum of 12 oz) A glass in the morning and a glass at night everyday til the end of September.

MasterDrogo 09-02-2017 11:48 AM

This is about bladder control. You can relieve yourself three times in a day. Only once are you allowed to remove your panties. You also cannot change the wet panties.
I don't think this breaks any of your limits, but if does, ignore the request.
Also, start by no orgasm for a week.

Thifr 09-02-2017 12:44 PM

Every morning, after your morning's glass of pee, your shower, your breakfasr,..., go back to your room, take off your clothes, spank your butt with a wooden spoon, 50 swats/cheeks and go Kneeling down to the corner, with nipples clamps, hands behind your head,
during 10 minutes, think about your rules, why you need them, why you like your slave's position... Every morning of septembre. Set your alarme sooner to be ready.

yorksdom 09-03-2017 01:06 AM

Naughty

1. Spelling and grammar is bad
2. Bad attitude is bad
3. Orgasming without permission is very bad
4. I don't ask to have sex I just do it.... you are a whore! That is your purpose to satisfy others... this is good!
5. Masturbation to edge is good. Keeps you on edge and wanton. It's the crossing the point of edge and orgasming that is very bad. Gives your body a sense of completion and puts you into a downer! Which is very bad!
7. Breaking rules is very bad
8. List your current rules here! This will give your Masters and mistresses basis to levy your punishments.

whore.girl 09-03-2017 01:34 PM

Doing the tasks

I am getting to these tasks and punishments now Thank you

batfinch 09-04-2017 07:27 PM

Well I have given it to you before so its restriction time again no sitting on the toilet seat during September

Rhowc 09-04-2017 07:36 PM

I may have given this to you before, but since you have relapsed, this is a bit more severe than the previous would have been:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Do 50 rubber band snaps on each nipple, followed by 50 rubber band snaps on your clit hood. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 150 times. Do this in 6 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report both here and by PM afterwards.

Switch413 09-04-2017 08:12 PM

Every time you thing about breaking the rules make a mark on the back or your hand(pen is fine) with broken rules being 5 marks each, then each night before going to bed put on nipple clamps or clothespins and edge once for every mark and remind yourself that naughty girls don't get rewarded and five yourself a hard slap on the pussy after each. If you cum you must start over from the beginning.
In addition you are not allowed to wear clothes to sleep the remainder of the month and must always have either your ass or cunt filled for the duration of your punishment.
Every day you get more than 20 marks you must drink a glass of your own piss

Hope it helped ��