getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] person above fetish dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92885)

orlando007007 11-27-2011 03:46 PM

person above fetish dare

So its simple you give the person above a dare according to their fetish

Eg

Person one
my fetish is bondage

Person two
I dare you to hog tyie yourself for 20 min

My fetish is leather

And so on

My fetish is crossdressing

Genwirral 11-27-2011 04:46 PM

I dare you to wear full underwear for the day and night spending at least 8 hours outdoors

My fetish is puppy play

Pupzboy 12-01-2011 04:55 PM

drink only from the tolet and the way u find it for a week.

feet

storm 12-01-2011 05:35 PM

after a long day of hard work, jack off with a sock you had on, then cum on your foot.

my fetish is food

Petaru 12-01-2011 05:48 PM

Get banana peppers, hot peppers, salsa, pretty much anything super spicy and hot, and you must eat all of the spicy ingredients in whatever food you have, including drink.

My fetish is pee holding.

Forestpup 12-01-2011 07:47 PM

hold your pee until you can't hold it anymore (or 2hours after the first urge to go) now do ten jumping jacks in the shower.

mine is babying.

lineup 12-02-2011 01:46 PM

Crawl around in a diaper for an hour.
Mine is extreem clit torture.

laraw 12-02-2011 03:57 PM

Tie a string to your clit and nipples, pull your clit and nipples as close together as possible. Now put on some clothes and go for a walk. Every time the string slips of your nipples redo them, untill it comes off your clit, without touching only stretching your body.

Semi-public risky forced crossdressing

Pupzboy 12-02-2011 06:24 PM

where a throng for a day
feet

laraw 12-03-2011 03:19 AM

Next time you have to use the toilet. Tie your hands behind you back before you go (Imagine your forced to do this). Now empty yourself into the bowl. Just before you flush, stick your left foot deep down the bowl for 20 seconds. Now flush, take your foot out and lick it clean. Now you can untie your hands. And move on with your day.

Semi-public risky forced crossdressing, plz try to be just a little creative.

Forestpup 12-03-2011 03:23 AM

wear a padded bra all day. and stuff it with just enough tissue to give you tiny bumps. that someone lookign at you will realize you have semi boobs. but not if they don't really look.

my fetish for this one is sissying. (that's babying and feminization with an emphasis on really femmy girly looks)

intights 12-03-2011 05:04 AM

you need to dress in a diaper, frilly dresses, lacy socks and crawl around all day. you must watch only children's tv. like barny and the disney channel and have a book report on it the next day. all liquids must be drank out of a bottle.

my fetishes are: tights, ballet clothes, school uniforms... a fantasy would to be given rules to live as a teen girl for x days.

lineup 12-03-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laraw (Post 581890)
Tie a string to your clit and nipples, pull your clit and nipples as close together as possible. Now put on some clothes and go for a walk. Every time the string slips of your nipples redo them, untill it comes off your clit, without touching only stretching your body.

Semi-public risky forced crossdressing

Ouch, thanks for that.
Dress in school uniform for 7 days. You can have one hour in something else when you want.

My fetish: Wooden pony riding.

Pupzboy 12-04-2011 04:48 PM

do it with a permant wedgie
feet

kinkysub 12-04-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pupzboy (Post 583082)
do it with a permant wedgie
feet

piss on your foot and suck your toes

my fetish: exhibitionism